TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Wow, the first two eggs I clicked I somehow caught, new record for me! I'm done Christmas hunting....unless a 2nd gen Holly somehow graces my scroll tongue.gif.

Got my two eggs. Incidentally, I was able to get them in 2 attempts. Normally, I end up having to refresh the page a couple of times at the start of a new release.

If they are a one gender only breed you can't influence them at all. This should be a Male only breed.

I love the codes for TJ's - NGHTY, and.... NOICE! biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif O.o I could have sworn the NOICE one was CEdJS before!

I love the eggs, they're amazing but.. instead of drops every 5 minutes just let the things flood the caves. I can't grab one >.<

Also Merry CHRISTMAS people smile.gif and Happy holidays to the nonchristians

Happy holidays, everyone!

I managed to grab my two eggs, so now I can go to bed knowing I don't have to chase them down. (And they're really lovely. I can't wait to see what hatches from them!)

Merry Christmas Everyone! So excited for these new eggs, they look great and this is the second time I have participated in a Christmas event ^^ Thanks to all and happy holidays everyone!

sweet, managed to get one in the :15 drop. From the Alpine too. I wish we could freeze eggs, I'd like to be able to have one of these frozen because they are very pretty.

Edited by Andygal

It was, and then it disappeared on the first post for a bit. Then reposted with the new code.

Still waiting on my things to hatch, so no eggs for me yet. ninja.gif At least they should be easy to catch by the time I'm ready to hunt them.

got my two!! time to eat all the candy in my house and play horror games until 6am tongue.gif

best way to celebrate christmas if you ask me

Yes, he changed the code. wink.gif

So they are non-Drakes and non-Two-headeds because they can be bitten. I am so hoping for a Holiday that can be breed together with Two-Headed breeds. sad.gif

lol, yes, i saw that too smile.gif

i'm egglocked, so can't catch the new ones for a few more hours. they are very pretty.

Edited by greycat

Shoot.. accidentally got two from the forest. sad.gif In the morning, I'll abandon it and get the one from the alpine.

Grabbed my two, now trying to figure out the last segment of the Christmas Game! I got a badge, and I thiiink that's the participation badge?

I love the eggs, they're amazing but.. instead of drops every 5 minutes just let the things flood the caves. I can't grab one >.<

Also Merry CHRISTMAS people smile.gif and Happy holidays to the nonchristians

They drop for three days. There will be plenty of time to grab them. Plenty of time to be picky about the code you pick up even. xP

Beautiful eggs! Wonder how they will look like! *pokes TJ'S eggs*

Got mine - first tried to catch them on the phone so I wouldn't have to get up from bed, but ... well rolleyes.gif

Now I'm sitting on the computer at 6:30 in the morning biggrin.gif

I got my second, also I noticed my first has a mildly interesting code, "hodax". Mostly interesting because I can actually pronounce it.