TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

managed to grab one from the first drop! it was just a little too slow to grab the second one, but maybe that's because of how picky I'm being over which biome is listed on their page tongue.gif

they look beautiful! ice dragon maybe? or the North Wind like I predicted? I'm definitely excited!!

merry christmas to those who celebrate it!

Very pretty! Thanks! Thanks for all you all do for us and to those who help me when I need it no matter what it is.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone! Thank you ahead of time to whoever shprited this year's Christmas dragon. The eggs are gorgeous and the description looks promising.

Got my two eggs in the first 5 minutes of the drop. Now I'm off to bed. I don't think I've stayed up until midnight since the Halloween drop. Night all and happy hunting.

Happy Holidays everyone!! Thanks TJ and spriters and game makers! This is a most wonderful Christmas biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas everyone!

I forgot to save space, so I won't be grabbing eggs til later tomorrow!

I knew it. Can't catch any. Biomes laggy and overloaded. sigh. Was hoping to have some before bed, but oh well. sad.gif

Also, they should be male, based on the pattern of last several holidays.

Edited by Riverwillows

Ok, so they are a female only breed, could not influence them to be male.

If they are a one gender only breed you can't influence them at all. This should be a Male only breed.

I love the codes for TJ's - NGHTY, and.... NOICE! biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

These eggs look gorgeous! Caught my two already. biggrin.gif

Ah... silly me... (But then again I have a horrible headache...)

Thank you very much for this fun Christmas Holiday to all of you who work so hard at running Dragon Cave, the gracious gifters and breeders on the boards and all those who are ready to give advice. Whoo!