TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Ruby, by any chance, do you not have any zombies?

I don't have anything that has died recently, yet I have the enraged option to use. The only thing I can think of are zombies being counted as a dead dragon.

I have zombies, and enrage is grayed out for me.

Ruby, by any chance, do you not have any zombies?

I don't have anything that has died recently, yet I have the enraged option to use. The only thing I can think of are zombies being counted as a dead dragon.

No. I have Zombies. I'll check again in a little while and see if it is still greyed out.

If zombies are being counted as dead dragons does that mean that he will stay in his enraged state forever?

I have one who still looks normal because I haven't used his enrage action.

no zombies, no dead eggs or hatchlings or dragons, and apparently "Enrage" is an option. I won't choose it (I like my happy Aegis) but I am thinking there are still some kinks to work out

UPDATE: The glitch is fixed, you need dead eggs or dragons to be able to do Enrage. I think this also applies to zombies (tho I have none)

Edited by JazzyWarrior

I do not have any dead eggs on my scroll. i do have two zombie dragons and i enraged one of my Aegis dragons. he can't be pacified either ....

I take it back, he can now be pacified. i guess he calmed down.

Edited by Gruff

To those who have the enrage option greyed out, were you good in all of the christmas event choices? Or anyone who was good all 12 days, do you have enrage as an option to use?

Just throwing some sort of explanation out there.

At least now I can be sure they won't stay enraged because of zombies. xd.png

I think zombies/undead dragons allow the Aegis to have the "enrage" option. I have zombies and my Aegis has the enrage option, while on my niece's scroll there are no dead eggs, dragons, or zombies, and her Aegis has the "enrage" option greyed out.

Update: After I enraged one of my Aegis, the other Aegis had his "enrage" option greyed out?

EDIT:

While the Aegis is enraged, it shows up enraged on my scroll and on the view page. However, on the action page, the sprite switches back to its "normal" form. I think this is a glitch?

Edited by chrispy

Upon witnessing your good will, Auspices of Winter’s rage is quelled, returning it to its true form.

Interesting, and fun

Odeeeeeeeeeen!

Edited by ainisarie

To those who have the enrage option greyed out, were you good in all of the christmas event choices? Or anyone who was good all 12 days, do you have enrage as an option to use?

Just throwing some sort of explanation out there.

At least now I can be sure they won't stay enraged because of zombies. xd.png

I was naughty one day when I stole flowers from the garden.

I think zombies/undead dragons allow the Aegis to have the "enrage" option. I have zombies and my Aegis has the enrage option, while on my niece's scroll there are no dead eggs, dragons, or zombies, and her Aegis has the "enrage" option greyed out.

Then mine aren't working right... >..>

I was good all but one day and that was the pocket watch glitch. I got the shiny present badge.

OMG ENRAGE

I have a Zombie... but Enrage is greyed out? blink.gif I want to enrage one so badly... will it just not work for me?

Birdz and Odie, do you two have any more extra info for these dragons? I'm really impressed with their alternate form.

Krampus dragons! My desires have been fulfilled. I had begun work on a Krampus-esque derg for the holiday while my internet was out, but never got anywhere with it. XD I'm so happy this is a thing

And now my pacify action is active. I kind of like him in his enraged state, though, so I think I'll leave him like that for awhile and see what happens. I wonder if he ever reverts if you don't use that action?

EDIT:

While the Aegis is enraged, it shows up enraged on my scroll and on the view page. However, on the action page, the sprite switches back to its "normal" form. I think this is a glitch?

Do a hard refresh. It's just a cache issue. ^^

Good Lord! These are even more amazing now (though I'll leave mine blue most of the time). Anyone wanna check quick - do they breed Avatars of Destruction when Enraged?

Edited by Gryphonic

Now to write a novel; How the Odie and the Birb Stole Christmas

And made it awesome. Playable video game, thanks to them, holiday derg with BSA.

Everything is BAE.

Very nice! Hopefully it will be an action I can try at some point.

My enrage is greyed out on both dragons, I have a army of Zombies, and was naughty twice, and nice the rest. I wanted that amulet darnit, I did all the grunt work, not Steve! laugh.gif

Very nice! Hopefully it will be an action I can try at some point.

My enrage is greyed out on both dragons, I have a army of Zombies, and was naughty twice, and nice the rest. I wanted that amulet darnit, I did all the grunt work, not Steve! laugh.gif

I killed an egg from AP in my scroll to make it work. Now I suppose they will spend a week enraged, before the eggshell disappear. laugh.gif

Aw, now the enrage option on my other Aegis is greyed out and says there are no dead eggs to enrage him. I guess I will not be able to use that action much, since outside of zombie season there are never dead eggs/dragons on my scroll. I hope the other one will stay enraged for awhile.

Edited by purplehaze

I killed an egg from AP in my scroll to make it work. Now I suppose they will spend a week enraged, before the eggshell disappear. laugh.gif

Two weeks...you must try to breed him and see what the lineage view is like for the egg

I wonder if they will automatically become pacified or whether you need to use the action.