Naraku

Amiibo

Do you have a few amiibo, or perhaps a large collection? I doubt much people here own an amiibo, but I'm giving this thread a shot. (i think it belongs in here since it's related to video game.)

I currently have 6 amiibo: Classic Mario, Bowser (SSB4), Splatoon Set, and Lucina. I prefer to collect a few of my favorite characters. I'd like to get Shulk, Robin, and a few more in the future.

Show off your collection, laugh at the expensive defective amiibo, discuss anything related to amiibo.

Edited by JolteonTails

I finally caved and bought two today (Link and Pikachu for SSB4), although I'm gifting the Link to a friend. I really like the detail they put into some of the more complex designs, and I regret that my Pikachu one isn't as fancy. ;p

I don't have a problem

Though that's not my most recent count. I now have Ike, Falco, Little Mac, Villager, Bowser Jr, Mii Fighters (3), Silver Mario (SMB), Modern Color 8-bit mario, and all of the currently released animal crossing figures (in America) :'D

Amiibo stock seems to be getting a lot better in the US, happy Nintendo finally saw that we were getting fed up with scalpers.

Still waiting on some restocks of the smash figures, if anything I'd like to complete that set.

Fun fact: All of the amiibo I have with the exception of meta knight (which I imported) were bought instore/online retailers for normal (or sale) price.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Fun fact: All of the amiibo I have with the exception of meta knight (which I imported) were bought instore/online retailers for normal (or sale) price.

Oh wow, you're really lucky to gotten almost of all them through that, haha. :o

I have a rather small collection, just Smash Bros. Yoshi, Green Yarn Yoshi, Inkling Boy, and Shulk. :P

i have a pikachu amiibo and a peach amiibo and a kirby amiibo. thats it so far. i will try my very hardest to get bayonetta's amiibo.

I have a lot of the amiibo that were released. I had to import a few of them because I don't live anywhere near a Gamestop/EB Games/Best Buy. A Walmart can only get you so far when a good chunk of amiibo are exclusive to the stores that are nowhere near me.

I have several favorites: Meta Knight, Captain Falcon, Ness, Duck Hunt Duo, Dark Pit, Mewtwo, Marth, Falco, Lucario, Lucina, Robin and Fox.

Amiibo stock seems to be getting a lot better in the US, happy Nintendo finally saw that we were getting fed up with scalpers.

I'm very happy to see the amiibo restocking better too. I should see what I can find at some local stores before ordering online. Been a few months since I shopped for amiibo in real life. rolleyes.gif

I've got the Donkey Kong Skylanders Amiibo and the Classic Mario Amiibo.

Hoping to get a lot more tomorrow! wub.gif

I've only recently heard about them and am curious to know what they do when combined with Smash on my 3DS. I only noticed them because of a really nice pikachu one and I liked the figure. I almost bought Mewtwo the others day, but decided against it because I'm waiting for the ones of the newest entries to Smash come out. I'm curious to see which figure they make of Cloud. Whether its his SOLDIER uniform or his Advent Children outfit (hopes for the latter)

Bowser looks cool and so does the Pit figure. smile.gif

I'm curious to see which figure they make of Cloud. Whether its his SOLDIER uniform or his Advent Children outfit (hopes for the latter)

Seems like they'll only make Cloud in his soldier uniform. Then again, who knows? I really like his Advent Children outfit too.

I bought two packs of the Animal Crossing Amiibo cards to go with my Happy Home Designer (which I love), and just bought Mabel and Tom Nook.

Almost bought Amiibo Festival then canceled my order after watching gameplay and looking at reviews... I really want Isabelle and Digby Amiibos though....

Just got Mewtwo and Zero Suit Samus, I swear I don't have a problem xd.png

Edited by Clya

I currently have 6 amiibo: Classic Mario, Bowser (SSB4), Splatoon Set, and Lucina. I prefer to collect a few of my favorite characters. I'd like to get Shulk, Robin, and a few more in the future.

Where did you get Lucina? I've been looking for her in stores, even in Gamestop.

Anyway, the amiibos I have are: Pikachu, Ike, Marth and Link.

Where did you get Lucina? I've been looking for her in stores, even in Gamestop.

Anyway, the amiibos I have are: Pikachu, Ike, Marth and Link.

I preordered her in a local game store. I'm very glad I did!

You have all three Yarn Yoshis!! That's quite a collection, congratulations.

I don't have any, I've tried to stay away from them, but I think I'll end up getting Cloud for Smash Bros. I would also love to get the Fire Emblem amiibos.

Seems like they'll only make Cloud in his soldier uniform. Then again, who knows? I really like his Advent Children outfit too.

I'll be happy with it either way, but I'm hoping for an Advent Children version.

I preordered her in a local game store. I'm very glad I did!

Dang, I wish I knew there was a preorder for Lucina. I would have gotten her then. Oh well, at least I can still get her off Ebay.

The ones I have are all Mario related. Three from Super Mario Odyssey and two from Super Mario 3D land + Bowser's fury, and last one is 30th anniversary one.

Been a few years since I've seen this topic, and I've learned a lot with amiibos. expanded my collection too. I happily own both versions of the Cloud amiibo, and have the BOTW 4 champions set, plus Smash Bros Link and the Guardian from BOTW. 

Edited by Syiren