octopi

Pi's draws (EEL TIME)

That's... not a lot of information to go off of, but I can try?

I'm not sure why you're telling me colours considering I only do black and white pencil sketches though. Do you want a sprite of some kind?

That's... not a lot of information to go off of, but I can try?

I'm not sure why you're telling me colours considering I only do black and white pencil sketches though. Do you want a sprite of some kind?

oh sorry!

naw a pencil sketch is fine, I usually just forget myself and say almost none of the things needed and all of the things not needed. I'm sure I could assemble some non disorganized descriptions, what exactly would you like?

Here, I tried.

(Hey guys I'm having a blast with the eel maker but I'm really bad at actually making and color-coordinating the eels, if you send in an eel I'll draw a gijinka of it)

Here, I tried.

(Hey guys I'm having a blast with the eel maker but I'm really bad at actually making and color-coordinating the eels, if you send in an eel I'll draw a gijinka of it)

thank you very much!

sorry for the lack of information to go off of ^^'

user posted image

user posted image

(Click for non-resized version)

Look at these adorable eels

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Haha I don't

I started drawing casually and never learned any anatomy, so when I started refining my style I basically focused on simplifying things in such a way that they'd look decent without me having to do too much work. Now my style's a weird blobby cutesy mess that I'd have to unravel completely to make any kind of actual improvement and I hold a deep-seated loathing for every bit of it.

Eh, things could be worse. It doesn't really matter.

Unrelated: It is literally impossible to make octopus mermaids that make any sense.

user posted image

here have some more baku in honor of the 30+ drowzees i've caught in pokemon go

Hey guys what's up, I dug my tablet out of my hoard of random stuff so I can stream things now. So here, join the thing: [bleh]

I have no idea how my tablet or join.me works and the best art program I've got is paint.net, so everything will be terrible, but idk, come hang out/laugh at my efforts/request that I draw complicated Pokemon from memory/whatever.

Stream done, here are the resulting monstrosities:

warmups

part 1

part 2

part 3

What's up it's art dump time

deep sea mermaids (sloane's viperfish, anglerfish, gulper eel)

spider aliens v2

friendship eevees, except not absolutely horrible

bug friends

the face that haunts my dreams

gem ocs (ammolite, larimar, ulexite)

starfish guy

dragonbird

And some small digital things:

user posted image

Tentative colour tests for these awful characters

user posted image

Why does basketball anime need a dog

Question for people who do digital stuff: my tablet (it's a wacom bamboo something-or-other, I bought it like two years ago okay) works fine for the most part, but when I put the pen on it to draw there's a short lag during which it becomes inexplicably less sensitive and refuses to draw curves properly, so all my small details come out looking like crap. Does this happen to anyone else??

Whenever that happens to me, it's always my drawing program failing to detect my plugged-in tablet. I use sai paint tool, and whenever that happens I just end up restarting my computer (I forgot how to manually reset the driver).

Can you tell me what program you use to draw?

Whenever that happens to me, it's always my drawing program failing to detect my plugged-in tablet. I use sai paint tool, and whenever that happens I just end up restarting my computer (I forgot how to manually reset the driver).

Can you tell me what program you use to draw?

Huh, it happens in both MS paint and paint.net (and restarting didn't do anything either), so I assumed it was a tablet problem, but I just tried it in PS2 and it seems to work properly there. I guess that's what I get for being cheap and not owning any proper art software :V Thanks.

Here's another picture of my dog.

try run > services > wacom professional services > right click stop > wait a minute > right click start

don't just restart immediately bc it takes a bit but this is what i so when my tablet acts up!! it's also an older wacom bamboo from like 2013 so i feel. hope it works!!

your arts are looking gr8 & i love your colour choices oh man

Hello Lu!! I think it was just an art program problem since it works okay in PS2, but thanks anyway. Unfortunately today I have learned that I hate PS2, so I'm probably going to have to download new software soon :'D

unnamed fakemon, bug/dark

Hello Lu!! I think it was just an art program problem since it works okay in PS2, but thanks anyway. Unfortunately today I have learned that I hate PS2, so I'm probably going to have to download new software soon :'D

unnamed fakemon, bug/dark

yoo pi !!

if you need it hmu on skype i can give you things

your fakemon are honestly so cute i love