octopi

Pi's draws (EEL TIME)

user posted image

There are so many serious jerks in Choice that I would honestly enjoy an "all outfits are replaced with onesies" AU so much.

user posted image

And this isn't my art, I made this by messing around on gaia's avatar creator for like an hour, but I actually really like it so look

user posted image

(click for bigger version)

Well I got hyped about my on-and-off fakemon project at midnight again, haha, nbd, who needs sleep am I right guys

Anyway I redesigned these nameless water-type starters yet again! I'm feeling really good about this set so I'll probably keep most of it and just do minor revisions from now forward. Water > water > water/ghost, the second evo can run decently fast and the final evo can straight up just float out of the water, no escape from the skeleton eels

Happy non-fractional pi day!

Here's a redesign of Garchomp lady(and her mega), a polite and soft-spoken woman who is followed by a crew of grunts to mop up the blood.

Lovely arts! Really digging the pixel arts. So jealous, I can't do stuff like that sad.gif

Any who, I have a little request if you can take it. If you can, can you draw foxes? (Question only please no draw yet xd.png) it's for an oc of mine. I have colors and his marks all laid out, if you need them let me know!

If not that's ok... I'll try my best to do one.

Hey there. Thanks, but please don't compliment artists by putting yourself down ^^'' I think it makes most of us pretty uncomfortable.

Uh, I can certainly try, but 1. I haven't drawn a lot of foxes so no promises, and 2. I can't do colour (or very good shading) unless you want a tiny pixel thing.

Alright, I'm a bit busy atm but I'll try to get it done soon. Do you have a reference for the specific markings and colours?

Yes I do! the markings are described in Fox form on here, but that's what they look like (just swirls and diamonds thats it nothing to fancy)

eye and ears, more description here too.

Colors: silver fox coloring, red fox orange color for marks

main fur is black with flecks of grey/silver and a single spot of white on the center diamond on his chest.

Marks: a red orange, or red brown color. The scar is on his left eye,both eyes have that peak look to them in Fox shape.

Eyes: a bright yellow green color.

Would that be okay?

For a small fox, you can just do the big lines and maybe one or two on the tail. 5-7 depending on the angle. That way it's easier to do.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

user posted imageuser posted image

Here's your fox in regular and 2x size (I think my sprites always look better at 2x for some reason). Hopefully I got the markings right. Also you said he has a scar on his left eye, but in the drawing it's on his right eye? I went with the drawing version and if that's wrong, I can fix. Or you can just flip the image lmao

Bonus: several doodles of various seriousness I did while trying to figure out those markings

He's perfect! And it is over the right eye, I was sleepy so it's good you went with the drawing!

Can I put the tiny one in my Sig?

Thank you lots! smile.gif

Hi there, Pi! I never commented on your first thread, so I'm dropping in now to say that your art is adorable as always~ Can't really say I can tell what the theme is, though I'm getting magical girl vibes from it. Looks like they're part of some sort of evolutionary line a la pokemon, too. Or maybe I'm going in a completely different direction. Idk.

Have a nice day smile.gif

Whoa hey, haven't seen you around in a while. Thanks.

Yeah they're magical girls, but magical girls get team motifs. Like flowers. Or card suits. Or wedding paraphernalia. In this case they're cephalopods because I am a horrible, horrible nerd.

From left to right, vampire squid (deadpan snarker, ambiguously evil), bobtail squid (obligatory tiny enthusiastic protagonist), blanket octopus (ridiculously tall and intimidating but actually just a huge nerd who doesn't know how to express her feelings). There'll be a fourth member at some point (the cool graceful one who balances the protagonist out), but I haven't decided on a species; probably a paper nautilus of some description. Or a ram's horn squid. Or [insert two-hour rant about cephalopods here]

Bonus concept art: mimic octopus dramatic shapeshifter villain

user posted image

user posted image

Adoptable species concept; will-o-the-wisp buns? I have some info but I'll probably post it when it's more concrete.

In order, lovely, stardust, luna, and donut, because apparently I've decided they all need to have cheesy names

-snip-

Adoptable species concept; will-o-the-wisp buns? I have some info but I'll probably post it when it's more concrete.

In order, lovely, stardust, luna, and donut, because apparently I've decided they all need to have cheesy names

They look really nice! I'd adopt one. biggrin.gif

Where would you be able to adopt them?

Thank you! (But are you sure you want one before I post any information about the species? Maybe they're all mass murderers. Killer buns.)

As for adopting them, like I said I don't have everything sorted out yet, and honestly I'm going through a rough patch with school and mental health right now so it might be a while, so... stay tuned? Idk. They're certainly not going to be free, although I haven't figured out payment details yet; I might just end up asking for a few eggs.

Man I haven't been drawing much lately. As an apology, have this photo of my dog:

user posted image

And most of these are just scribbly concept art and/or visual shitposts, but have them anyway:

Nightmare queen??

Page o dogs

A very important OC (bonus)

Some dorgs

No, middle child, you sweetheart, that's not a dog, although you did get pretty close

edit: fixed a link

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Aaah thank you! Sorry for the late reply, I don't check this thread enough

user posted image

user posted image

A bat goblin fakemon maybe, mostly based on Chinese carvings of bats that represent fortune and are strangely adorable

Love your dogs, love the bats, love your OC (and the picture with birb laugh.gif ). Fantastic stuff.

And even the bunnies are murder floofs, I still love them!

*emerges from the depths* I'VE BEEN DRAWING I SWEAR, JUST. MOSTLY SPOILER CHARACTERS. IN DRESSES. FOR NO REASON

I had a hankering for an old meme today

I was wondering if you would draw an OC of mine Kestrel.

She has stark white knee long hair that covers her right eye because of horrible messy infected scar reasons and wears a long dark blue coat that reaches down to her boots, also jeans. The coat is pretty torn up, and a white shirt is visible underneath it. Her left eye is green.

Yay for unorganized info xd.png