octopi

Pi's draws (EEL TIME)

LOOKS GOOD DUDE

hello I'm honoured you broke your literally year-long absence from this hell forum to comment on my humble draws

but nevertheless, how dare you post about the adventure zone when the episode's not up yet so I'm not going to be able to watch it until after my midterm now I'm dying

user posted image

(extremely tiny cutiefly arrives to make this post on-topic)

hehe, and I'm pretty responsible for it =w=

but yeah, I would totes be up for a draw a pokemon for the person above you thread. there was a general [random] draw thread, but I guess that could get too broad/difficult for some.

user posted image

I've been drawing, it's just mostly squids and spoiler stuff for my upcoming RP :'D

I've also been considering doing some short autobiographical comic strips (like the 24 hour comic day thing) to practice visual storytelling, but school has not been kind to me lately, so idk. Stay tuned, I guess, and I'll let you know if/when I figure out how to depict my tiny scruffy goblin self in 2D form.

Requests are still open, please distract me from the horrors of reality

I'd totally be up for a hourly comic day! Let's do it (though tbh 20 of my 24 hrs will probably be me working in studio)

user posted image

New icon time, I guess.

@mage I mostly meant the format tbh, but sure, we can discuss a day for a 24hr thing. I missed the actual day this year because I totally forgot about it >>

user posted image

New icon time, I guess.

@mage I mostly meant the format tbh, but sure, we can discuss a day for a 24hr thing. I missed the actual day this year because I totally forgot about it >>

nice lunala boi

i like solgaleo better tho

nice lunala boi

i like solgaleo better tho

How dare you. How dare you come into my thread with your nonsense. Get out this instant and take your sun lion with you. (I'm kidding I'm sorry)

I have... a whole lotta opinions about Solgaleo? Every other Ultra Beast is carefully designed to be ethereal and alien while still being recognizably based on existent things, but Solgaleo is just a big white lion. I don't mind it as a standalone design, but it doesn't read as an Ultra Beast very well. (Also it kind of just tosses out Cosmog/Cosmoem's palette entirely when it evolves?? I guess I understand the need for the version mascot legends to be visually distinct, but it's a weird effect.)

That said, I'll probably make a Solgaleo version later... Who wants to have matching couples avatars with me...

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

user posted imageuser posted image

(lunala slightly adjusted for quality)

matching icons for you and your fellow terrifying extradimensional alien friend

user posted image

I'm apparently too depressed to be productive despite having 4 exams lined up I need to study for, so I drew my subeta avatar:

user posted image

I redrew the skirt like ten times and i still hate it lmao

user posted image

guess who's procrastinating on studying for exams by drawing again (image is transparent)

I'm getting pretty fond of this weird lineless binary style. I managed to do this in about an hour, but boy is my hand cramped. once exams are over, I might do a giveaway for followers of the squid blog with this art style... stay tuned ;0

user posted image

A dorg. (Transparent, and also probably looks better on a non-white background, because teeth)

I pixelled this entire thing before realizing it was too big, and spent half an hour trying to find a way to shrink it down while preserving most of my work. The lines are probably still kinda wobbly, but... eh...

Ahh I love all your pokemon art~! Your style is just really soft, yet you have really crisp lines.

Would you draw volcarona or reuniclus sometime? :0

Edited by irrelevantindigo

Thanks! I'm worried about my lines being wobbly 24/7, so it's always nice to hear feedback to the contrary :')

I have drawn reuniclus and volcarona on the squid blog (although in a less nice style). They happen to be some of my favourite pokes, so I might attempt lineless versions later, but it'll have to be after exams because boy am I unprepared for linear algebra.

user posted image

a sketch for a RP.

exams are over now, so I'll hopefully be able to draw more soon...

me to my followers: haha sorry I've been inactive lately but exams are over now so I should be able to draw more

my depression: actually

here's a sketch of an upcoming RP character.

user posted image

who wants some ADOPTS

(click for fullsize)

still not sure about selling my art on the internet, but I missed drawing cuttlebuddies. These all have "rare" traits that would hypothetically make them more expensive, because they're good special squishy friends.

HI! *insert in-audible speeds of talking here* I'm AwkChan! *unessasary rant here* o-oh, I th-hink I screwed it u-up. eeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................................. *10 hours later*rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........................*1 eternity later* rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............... ummmm... can you draw a flamingo h-hanging from the celing, l-l-like a b-bat? s-sory if I ashamed a-a-anyo-one...

user posted image

Pi: is it just a weird art thing or is N ridiculously skinny 23:38

PD006: someone feed that man a sandwich

I downloaded CamScanner. It works pretty well.

Maybe he looks skinny because his shirt doesn't fit him (but it's also entirely possible that he's just not fed)

N and Gladion need to form a 'my parent is crazy' support group

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Wow, your art is so adorable! I can never get enough of seeing N! Gen 5 was definitely one of my favorites!

also yes please help N and Gladion escape their parents

Oh! Thank you! N and Gladion are coincidentally the only canon characters from anything that i'm willing to draw lmao

Updated first post: replaced digital examples with more recent ones, added link to my daily inkay blog (which is the main reason I haven't been posting here lately whoops, maybe I'll dump some squids in here when I find the time)