octopi

Pi's draws (EEL TIME)

Legible and it matches. Some of them have fonts so tiny they're warped on the screen.

wil u b the inkay 2 mi octilery

user posted imageuser posted image

Coupla squid BGs.

(general reminder to please credit my art when used online thanks)

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

user posted image

If you're updating your own art thread with new content, does the 24-hour wait period still apply? Either way, here's another sticker. Welcome, Tsareena, to the sexy plant ladies Pokemon club.

[insert long rambling comment about how it's hard to break into the commission business (especially when you have social anxiety) here]

Pros: very well written; has interesting and varied characters with realistic-feeling flaws and motivations; significantly less, uh, terrible than your average shonen fare in a variety of ways

Cons: if you watch it you will suffer for 10000 years

I've been working on more squids for the inkay blog; stay tuned, I guess?

/me admirin u

EDIT: Yes 100% fed up with photobucket effing up my imgbank.

Edited by Redds

user posted image

Ok, I've drawn a lot of squids; the launch of daily-inkay (click image to access) is very tentatively slated for Monday. If you have any squid requests, send them in via askbox! As usual, though, I can't promise I'll get to them...

I don't think I'll post the squids here, at least not daily; maybe all 7 in one post every week?

i showed your squid valentine's day cards to my friend and he said "nice" followed by "what are these" so it worked i think

they're all very cute,good job

Daily art update:

user posted image a squid gif

and some concept art; I am morally opposed to mimikyu gijinkas where the fake pikachu head lines up with the actual head

That implies that you believe it is a hat or attire of sorts instead of an actual body.

I mean... yeah? That's canon?? Its actual eyes are on the body??? Its entire ability revolves around this????

user posted image

Mimikyu is a cosplay sheet ghost and I love it dearly.

Genuinely unsure as to what you hope to prove with the existence of Girafarig, but ok

Like, it's literally canon that Mimikyu is a very tiny eldritch abomination in a Pikachu costume that it hand-made itself, and none of the series' multitudes of multi-headed Pokemon have any impact on this

also i drew this and i'm not sure if it's just because it's like 4am but i'm finding it hysterically funny

Just wanted to pop in and say omg you draw Inkay so cutely and nicely and aaaaaaaah!

Oh! Thank you! I feel like my squids are still wildly inconsistent, but hopefully I'll improve as I keep running the blog :'D

Some more doodles out of context:

user posted image

linked for size

Edit: say... would anyone be interested in a "draw a Pokemon for the person above you" thread? There's one on Subeta and it seems very fun, but there's a post like every 5 years...