octopi

Pi's draws (EEL TIME)

user posted image

user posted image

Metal is very hard to shade.

Lemme know if I need to make any edits. (Maybe get that second wing in there, for example...)

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

user posted image

user posted image

Metal is very hard to shade.

Lemme know if I need to make any edits. (Maybe get that second wing in there, for example...)

Oh I really, really like it!!

No changes! I was thinking about requesting a different background color, but the blue contrast grew on me smile.gif Thank you very, very much <3

At the time you posted this question, I was supposed to be in class, but was actually asleep because I was too exhausted to get out of bed. And that's a pretty good summary of my term thus far.

In all seriousness though, the extended version would involve a lot of mental illness stuff (and probably things that would reveal my entire identity) that I don't want to get into in my art thread. Don't worry about it, I'll live. Probably.

user posted image

(Version without adjusted colours because I can't decide if that looks better or worse)

Been toying with the idea of making one of these lil sticker-style pics for every NPC in BoSS, so I can pretty up whatever profile page I eventually end up making. That would be... a lot of draws, though. Especially if I make them for the uncostumed versions of the characters too. I'll see how things go, I guess.

The adjusted one looks marginally better for sure. The other looks rather washed out.

user posted image

get hyped (don't, actually, it's probably going to be like two months before i release any of this)

user posted image

Professor Inkay sez: if you don't know the answer, cheat like hell!

(protip: do not take studying advice from a dark-type pokemon)

I'm contemplating starting one of those daily Pokemon blogs. I think dailyrowlet started the phenomenon?

Not sure I'd be able to draw something every day tho is the problem; I'm going to have to draw a lot of buffer before I do anything with the url.

You dont have to commit yourself to a daily thing, especially if you dont mention it. If it's daily, great, more content. If it's weekly, well you didn't say you'd update daily. If it's monthly hey, you're still updating.

EDIT: Well this coming from someone who cant even update with something monthly so. You do you.

Edited by Redds

haha what is this supportive bs. watch as i take on way more than i can handle because i have no impulse control and die. wooooo

Doodlin some squids and trying to get used to this binary pen

This supportive BS is ingrained in you when you go on tumblr for more than 2 years you lil poo its a reflex now get used to it.

Pi 23:44

me: ok i have 3 ****ing tests this week time to get serious

me: *watches 30 episodes of anime*

Have [these] [two] pieces of fanart (and bonus multivariable calculus) with absolutely no context. And also I ate some [mangosteens].

I live alone in a tiny dorm room, and my window is never open because outside are the howling winds of the Canadian winter; I'm pretty sure that if I introduced durian into this environment, I would die.

No art updates (y'all will have to request for that), but I messed with the inkay blog's theme a bit. Lemme know if everything is nice and legible. (What's with every tumblr theme maker's obsession with unreadably tiny fonts??)