octopi

Pi's draws (EEL TIME)

user posted image

perhaps because it senses some uncleanness in this world

last exam in approximately 18 hours, hoo boy

borf borf borf XP

is this a lesser dog or greater dog impersonation? or is it more a his impersonation? cuz we need to pet tf out of him

psych I'm actually hilarious, please appreciate my tasteful and well-executed undertale reference

Unrelatedly:

user posted image

Have Myxick and Myxterime appeared in this art thread yet? Well, here they are. I might colour these eventually, but... ehh.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

the secret:

user posted image

SAI's lineart tools

My hands are actually really, really shaky, and I'm extremely bad at controlling pen pressure, so I'm basically just using that now for everything but really small pieces (like rainbow dog). It works great.

user posted image

shut up I'm doing my best and my methods work for me

noooooooooooo

Hope you're having a great new year!

Edited by Redds

stealth edit :0 you too

Wow I haven't posted anything for almost two weeks whoops, here's an array of excuses:

- I only got a week and a half of winter break, and I wasn't going to waste it not lying facedown in bed 24/7.

- I have been drawing, but the vast majority of it is spoiler concept art for my upcoming RP (sneak peek; guess the pokemon!).

- now school is happening again and I am not at all prepared. I had to make two (2) phone calls today just to get internet in my residence room. It's difficult to get things done when you're busy having multiple panic attacks at once.

If you guys have requests (especially pokemon to magical girl-fy), throw 'em my way; I'll be procrastinating anyway, and I doodle to destress.

Idk enough about pokemon beyond G4 so I won't guess :9

But if why not pokemagical girls just like that? biggrin.gif My favrets are Sandslash, Lugia, Lanturn, Breloom, and Blaziken. Pick one!

EDIT: Bruh you brave hell and high water for wifi mang.

Edited by Redds

That is sooo cute <3

Hey I was wondering if I could badger you with another request?

Although I love my sunsong muffin avatar, I have literally had it since like 2009 or 2010...I can't remember. Maybe 2011. Either way, it has been a long while!

Is there any way you could make me an imperious looking/queenly looking gold female dragon avatar? (Like the female gold dragon from dragoncave)

Well, I can try! I'm really busy atm with schoolwork, though, so it might be a while before I can get around to doing anything serious.

On another note: here's another sneak preview of that RP i've been working on, wink wonk

Well, I can try! I'm really busy atm with schoolwork, though, so it might be a while before I can get around to doing anything serious.

On another note: here's another sneak preview of that RP i've been working on, wink wonk

I completely get it, no rush at all tongue.gif I've had this avvie for 5 years....I'm sure I can wait another few weeks or months ^.^ Whenever is best for your schedule would be great