TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

What is the quest the day after you help Romeo?

Isn't that the last one? The next one should be in about 27 minutes I think.

Noooooooooo!!! I accidentally chose the wrong answer and "Lied" to Romeo. Aw man, I wonder how this might affect the outcome.

Wow. I'm awake extremely early so I actually got online before the new challenge was released xd.png

Never happens to me, it's 5:45 am here rolleyes.gif

Edit: Frozen pond gave me Pokémon flashbacks too - ooooh, how much lifetime was wasted in ice caves rolleyes.gif That one was much easier tongue.gif

Edited by Gluria

Noooooooooo!!! I accidentally chose the wrong answer and "Lied" to Romeo. Aw man, I wonder how this might affect the outcome.

A small Lump of coal for you! (As a warning...) tongue.gif

IM HAVIN' ICE CAVE FLASHBACKS

...Delibirds....

sthap sliding...STHAAAAP

so cold......

It's so cold.

That was Day 5. Much easier. Welcome after Day 4. Whew! And I told Romeo the truth. There's no virtue in lying about something like that, or it might come back and bite you. :-)

That was Day 5.  Much easier. Welcome after Day 4.  Whew!  And I told Romeo the truth.  There's no virtue in lying about something like that, or it might come back and bite you.  :-)

Totally... he could come back and haunt you to return the bad karma. ninja.gif~Removed; let's not just about such subjects, please~

...And then haunt you for the rest of your life!!! ninja.gif

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

That's a little dark, methinks. More like he and Alana might be mad at you for a little while. XD

Edited by Lythiaren

Eh... I'm kind of a glass is half empty kind of person in certain cases. (Like this.) In others, I'm strangely "positive".

^

l l Hey, hey, DragonCavePlayer... I just said a small lump of coal. I'm sure you'll get presents for your other good deeds. As it goes... trying to be good is just as important as being good int he first place.

Now... if you have taken the Naughty route all through... Santa says, "Coal. Lots of coal for you. Do better next year. Ho! Ho! Ho!!!!"

Edited by Nyxity

Please do not post explicit information telling others about potentially game-breaking bugs and game-breaking spoilers in this thread and how to exploit them.

We want everyone to be able to enjoy the game as it was intended to be played, and we would like to keep potential glitch exploit damage to a minimum.

If you find an issue that has yet to be reported in this thread, please PM one of us (birdzgoboom, Odeen, Marrionetta) so we can mark it on our list of things to fix. Thanks!

Friendly reminder now that the next day has started. Good luck everyone!

HALP O-O I try to go to the area east of where I've already gone, into a new area I've never gone before and I get a black screen. D: I'm already doing today's mission. ._.

Now every time I try to refresh it ends up with me exactly where I was [right at the border of entering the newest area] but then fades to black again like I'm entering a new area... and never recovers from its black state. D: Only the music button and backpack icons come back. D:

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

Friendly reminder now that the next day has started. Good luck everyone!

Thank you. Are you warning you us that we are going to need a lot of good luck tonight with the next day in the village?

HALP O-O I try to go to the area east of where I've already gone, into a new area I've never gone before and I get a black screen. D: I'm already doing today's mission. ._.

Now every time I try to refresh it ends up with me exactly where I was [right at the border of entering the newest area] but then fades to black again like I'm entering a new area... and never recovers from its black state. D: Only the music button and backpack icons come back. D:

I'm having the same issue. I've tried going twice, once after resetting the day, and I still can't load the new area.

I had the same prob twice so I sent a PM to Birdz

Same here :c

Better go to bed x3

What the heck are you supposed to do it you don't take Rita's flowers?? I'm so confused and exploring around is a pain in my phone bc it lags so bad when I'm outside (but not when I'm in a house??)

What the heck are you supposed to do it you don't take Rita's flowers?? I'm so confused and exploring around is a pain in my phone bc it lags so bad when I'm outside (but not when I'm in a house??)

Go farther east.

Black screen when I try to go east of town too. Are we not supposed to go there? I was looking for flowers that I didn't have to steal. tongue.gif

Well, the sign says the flower fields are to the east, so I guess you just keep going, but I am having the same problem as everyone else who posted here so far. Black screen when I try to go that way. Has happened twice now.

Same as everyone else. I resorted to taking Rita's flowers. I felt bad for destroying her whole garden lol.

Strange, I got there without a problem and completed the day. I'm guessing everyone's already tried a hard refresh?

Same as everyone else. I resorted to taking Rita's flowers. I felt bad for destroying her whole garden lol.

I didn't feel bad at all xd.png . I felt I had no choice and she had a real lot of them anyway xd.png She probably wanted us to have them xd.png