TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

How do you get past the ice patch??? For some reason it wont let me and keeps spitting me out on that ledge so I have to try again DD:

Which ice patch?

Was Day 5 supposed to have started immediately after you leave your house? I completed yesterday, but nothing seems to have been reset.

Did you water your tree before leaving your house?

Pd2care, You need to interact with the reindeer to get them to follow you. When one reindeer is either really close to or touching your character, hit SPACE or ENTER. They'll all come join you when it works.

I can't get them that close, or get that close to them.

Did you water your tree before leaving your house?

Yes, as I do every day. I tried resetting before the game loaded; again, no change.

Finally corrected itself after I reset and then did not water the tree.

Edited by Miral

I can't get them that close, or get that close to them.

Did you make it through the tree maze? Are there reindeer treats in your backpack? Apologies if you described this earlier, I only looked back a few posts.

I was ready for an easy day today after the quest of yesterday! laugh.gif I found the puzzles really frustrating and would never have completed the day without help.

Which ice patch?

The big one towards the north past the fallen trees?? I'm assuming you have to slide in a certain order from rock to rock but I cant get to where the reindeer are.

that was so short! i thought it would be much harder, after yesterday's puzzles. i feel i'm missing something, but i got the day complete thingie smile.gif

that's odd about all the things in the backpack. i just checked mine and there are loads of things now.

The big one towards the north past the fallen trees?? I'm assuming you have to slide in a certain order from rock to rock but I cant get to where the reindeer are.

Try interacting with the snow pile to the east of the ice pond. ^^

Does anyone else want to know if we're able to grab the gnome/elf things? Or is that just me? lol And what about those locked doors!?!

Wow, today's was almost too easy....but now I wanna open up...you know.

Wellllll I accidentally kept the gift and now he's gonna keep pursuing her I have no idea what the choices even were xd.png

That's ok though I have a nice gift sitting on my table lol owo

Edited by Pestilence420

Weird inventory items should be fixed now. The game will require a refresh and/or cache clear to fix the bug.

If any other bugs are spotted tonight, please do not hesitate to shoot me a PM. C: Thanks!

Did you make it through the tree maze? Are there reindeer treats in your backpack? Apologies if you described this earlier, I only looked back a few posts.

Have treats. Where's the tree maze? I went to the ice rink, and then tried to get to the field to the left, where they are, and couldn't get up very far. Where else am I supposed to be seeing?

Weird inventory items should be fixed now. The game will require a refresh and/or cache clear to fix the bug.

If any other bugs are spotted tonight, please do not hesitate to shoot me a PM. C: Thanks!

yes, it's fixed now. it was fun while it was there though, looking at everything laugh.gif

Can somebody PM me how to get back with the reindeer? I have the reindeer following me, but can't work out how to get back to the village. I've been trying and trying and slowly losing my mind lol

Have treats. Where's the tree maze? I went to the ice rink, and then tried to get to the field to the left, where they are, and couldn't get up very far. Where else am I supposed to be seeing?

Next to the ice pond that you can't get past, look a little to the west at the snow drift. Try interacting with it.

yes, it's fixed now. it was fun while it was there though, looking at everything :lol:

No secrets for you! c;

yes, it's fixed now. it was fun while it was there though, looking at everything laugh.gif

Yeah that's for sure! biggrin.gif It's also fixed for me over here too. smile.gif I do wonder what the caption said for the gift you were supposed to give? I wasn't able to select it in my backpack thanks to the glitch before. tongue.gif Anyone want to help me out by telling me what it said?

*warning: speculation* Btw I counted 8 cats and 1 opossum and I think I saw that golden tabby cat from the cave mouth there. o.o And one dark purple one? O.e??? Those two I don't recognize from that cat listing... though there could've been a long-furred kitty that had a tail like a potato. xd.png I wasn't sure what that was, if it was a kitty or not with that darker brown muzzle and tan fur and in different pose than the other cats [not crouching but lying down] so... I hope its a kitty, I'm a sucker for cute long-haired kitties. -x-;; And I'm just SOOOOOOOO HOPING we can KEEP one of those kitties by the end of this game. >^< NRRR! Preferably the dark purple one, but I'll be happy with the golden tabby kitty or the long-furred one [if that thing IS a cat that is O.e] too. xd.png

It's fun to speculate! xd.png

Try interacting with the snow pile to the east of the ice pond. ^^

Oh, didn't even see that! The one among the trees??

I am still trying to find the start for the day 5 task. I water my tree and leave the house and nothing happens. I've wandered the map a few times, talking to everyone I see, and nothing.

I have tried resetting the game but the link doesn't want to work.

Was there supposed to be another part of the game after the reindeer that started today, cuz if so I haven't been able to access it yet.

Does anyone else want to know if we're able to grab the gnome/elf things? Or is that just me? lol And what about those locked doors!?!

I've wanted to, but I think they act as markers, basically that you are entering a different territory soon.

I am still trying to find the start for the day 5 task. I water my tree and leave the house and nothing happens. I've wandered the map a few times, talking to everyone I see, and nothing.

I have tried resetting the game but the link doesn't want to work.

Out of curiosity, does anything happen if you go to Alana's house to the east of town?