TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Bye game, you were WONDERFUL when you were with us! <3 I love you so very much. x3 I took a last screenshot of me and my kitty in the town square, and then in my house. smile.gif Then I said goodbye as I clicked on my scroll and saw the link to the game vanish. T^T~ *quietly sobs*

I feel like it was a little unfair that the game went down on the last day without giving an extra day or two for people to catch up if they were busy. I feel disappointed...in part cause my wifi was down and is still, I had to use a cable just to get on today murp.

I feel like it was a little unfair that the game went down on the last day without giving an extra day or two for people to catch up if they were busy. I feel disappointed...in part cause my wifi was down and is still, I had to use a cable just to get on today murp.

Why is it unfair? We were told we had 12 days to do it all. If you missed a day or two you could catch up on them until you reached the most current day all in one sitting.

Yeah I would have like to figure out the glitch that didn't let me complete day 9 *sighs* I didn't get to finish the game at all tho I had time to.

I mean... it's all right here

I'm sorry you weren't able to finish but at least the only thing you missed out on was a badge?

My son is sad. He procrastinated getting caught up until 11 (cave time) and was 10 minutes late finishing all the days. We were both hoping since he was able to finish that he'd get the present, since he tried to be nice on every choice, but he still has a stocking, so I guess he finished too late.

ETA: Thanks to everyone who worked so hard on this!

Edited by Skyal

We were told there were 12 days to play through not that it would go down at the end of the 12th day.

I am just saying that an extra day were people could try to play through them all if they were busy other days would have been nice. Just because someone could play through them all yesterday does not mean they would have had the time to before it went down.

It was just a fun little game and would have been nice to be able to play though all the way *shrug* and yes I know it was just a different badge. The game kicked out on me during the middle of day 11.

Glad I was able to finish, but I wish I had gone back in to poke around the game some more, lol. Going to miss it. sad.gif Please come back next year!

According to the calendar, today is my last day and it's only 9 pm, but I don't see the game anymore. I was out the whole day with my family. I played yesterday and today was the last one. I didn't know the game would be taken down so soon. I feel a little disappointed because it's still a wednesday for me here and I just got home a few minutes ago. Why couldn't they at least given people a day or two to finish the last day of the game due to family events?

I'm probably about as sad as RENO and RONIN with the "Keeping Buffy" move. I'm really sad to see the game go. I didn't keep track of the time and wanted to get one last screenshot until I discovered I couldn't access it anymore.

Well, at least I have a few screenshots of me during the party, so I have pictures of the kitty I was given. I'm glad I played nice all the way through...especially with RENO and RONIN. They deserved Buffy.

EDIT: Here's hoping the story continues next year.

Edited by warriorjames

According to the calendar, today is my last day and it's only 9 pm, but I don't see the game anymore. I was out the whole day with my family. I played yesterday and today was the last one. I didn't know the game would be taken down so soon. I feel a little disappointed because it's still a wednesday for me here and I just got home a few minutes ago. Why couldn't they at least given people a day or two to finish the last day of the game due to family events?

Not sure what timezone you're in

But according to the dragcave timezone, it's the next day tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/help/time

@whoever quoted me (I can't find the post?) I just meant TJ explicitly told us when stuff would be available/gone

That game was really fun and cute. I'm a little upset because I had to work today and didn't get to finish it. I don't know what we got for finishing. I would've just liked to see how the story turned out and such... I had done every day so far :/

I'm so sad it's all over, but I always am sad when one of these Dragon Cave events ends. This one was among my very greatest favourites. Again I want to thank TJ and the whole crew of amazing people who created this game. I also want to thank the kind people who posted notes on how to finish some of the challenges. There were several days when I think I couldn't have managed without your help.

I hope we get to play in this world again. :-)

That was amazing~ <3

I hope the music is uploaded somewhere, the ending song was my favorite!

: D

wow i guess i got super lucky that i finished around 10 30 cave time i had no idea it was ending at midnight cave time

Maybe they should've been clear that the game would be taken down on the last day, because when I read the 1st page, it just said there's a game each day for 12 days so there won't be any pressure in hurrying to finish them all due to family holidays. Some of us still have family events up to New years, so getting a day to catch up on the game was tricky. I assumed that the game would've been gone once you're finished it, which would've been a better idea for people who could've been busy on the last day of the game.

My son is sad. He procrastinated getting caught up until 11 (cave time) and was 10 minutes late finishing all the days. We were both hoping since he was able to finish that he'd get the present, since he tried to be nice on every choice, but he still has a stocking, so I guess he finished too late.

Same, just finished and still have the stocking badge. sad.gif So glad I got to finish, even if it was a little late. I would've gotten the present, but oh well. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Meg_752

Same here... I was out all day and didn't finish talking to everyone til a few minutes after midnight.. So, I'm stuck at a stocking. sad.gif

Oh well. It was super fun, and thanks to everyone who worked hard to make it a success!

Can someone from the Wiki add in Ranko the Guardian dragon's sprite? biggrin.gif I liked him and saved the corresponding images of him! Here you go whoever edits the Wiki!

Psst, who said Ranko was a he?

Psst, who said Ranko was a he?

Oooohhh.

That's cute, I like that! ohmy.gif For some reason I always thought that Odeen's Renronin was named after.. the... stories...

It makes so much more sense now. Derp!

I just realized something: I had the sound turned off so I didn't hear the music during the credits. sad.gif

I hope someone got a recording of it...or it will be released by those who created the game...

Edited by warriorjames