TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Despite a few bits of gliltchiness and the occasion freeze, I have to say I had a lot of fun (when I wasn't about to throw the mouse at the wall)

I appreciate the hard work by everyone involved, and love the whole storyline. Thanks to TJ09 and everyone who had a part in another wonderful DC event.

I didn't play far. I didn't know it can be on mobile. I saw someone though with a guardian Dragon in their Sig, can I have the code for that? He's really cool!

Hi every body

Thanks again for this sweety game and for the help smile.gif

Is the Pearl's gift the end? If yes, i finished the game \o

This event. Like. Wow...guyssss

I LOVED IT. and ty Odeen for all the lil kitty pixels, yes <3

Got my shiny present badge!!

happy new year to all ~

I completely forgot about the holiday event since my computer died and I have not been online for the most part these days.

I remembered just a day ago and I nyoomed to get the event done!! I had to borrow my sister's computer but I had so much fun with the game, and it was really cool to see and interact with the dragons and get lil quests done. c:

Thanks so much TJ and everyone else who was part of making the game! biggrin.gif Happy Holidays and New Year to everyone as well! <3

Awwww, what a cute ending. It was a great idea to round up all NPCs in the central square and give us a chance to talk to them once more (although I wouldn't have minded another errand before going to the party wink.gif ).

Glad to see that Pillow could talk, after all. smile.gif But where was the green dragon? And the Howlers?

I really love the kitten I got, but the cutest things around were the two Magelights! "Quark!" "Reee!"

Gosh, I loved that game! Thank you sooo much! Please, can we have some more? wub.gifwub.gif

BTW, is there a way to replay the credits?

I like how even if you're 'naughty' you're a pretty good person. Saved Ansel from dying on the mountain top, rounded up reindeer that were also out in nowhere, rescued a kitty from a winter storm, delivered parcels and pygmies, chased off some howlers harassing a baby gold dragon, AND helped a guy discover an ancient dragon temple of ancient dragony-ness. I think the residents just want to gripe about you not doing each and every one of their chores for them! (Although admittedly a few of the naughty choices, like catnapping, WERE pretty bad xd.png)

Can someone please help me with the holiday decorating day? For some reason, everytime I click an object the game freezes..

Can someone please help me with the holiday decorating day? For some reason, everytime I click an object the game freezes..

That's how it was for me at first, but a refresh fixed the problem. If that's still not working, try approaching the lightposts from different sides then you did before?

I don't think you have to talk to everyone, just Janus, although I did pick up the cat from the bloodscale first.

All nice choices for me - love the new badge on my scroll (also, loved that I got my own kitten at the end...and I lost it when Steve said Crikey today biggrin.gif)

All in all - a very fun event! Would love to see something like this come back next year (especially if a continuation was done [have the townspeople forgive you if you were naughty so you start with a clean slate and have new adventures])

Thank you very much TJ, Spriters, and everyone else who had a hand in this most fun event!

I got the kitten AND the lump of coal! Yay me xd.pngD Lovely game and lovely sprites!

Many thanks to everyone involved in making the game! I absolutely loved seeing some of our dragons animated, that's something I've wanted to see for some time. Now I'm curious to know, how are you guys going to top that? wink.gif

Thank you so much to everyone who did this event! biggrin.gif It was beautifully done and I loved the credits and art at the end. I decided to be good throughout the whole thing and glad I did. My favorite day was probably the Dragon Temple and how beautifully don't it was created.

Im sad to see this end, and wished it didn't end just yet, but It was fantastic while it lasted! biggrin.gif I hope they do something like this again for next year. I love little games like this maybe do something a little permeant to would be great haha

I loved the little kitten at the end and the party was so much fun I still wanted to talk to people xd.png Dragons where my favorite and wished we should interact with them a little more, but anyways It was great.

Thank You Everyone for this fabulous game! biggrin.gif You all did an amazing job c:

So TJ made the game server thingy himself? Wow. I figured it was some online game-making tool or something. I don't know much about these kind of games, but that must have taken some work!

I think my favorite part of this game was getting to see our dragons in it. I absolutely adored the Pillow and his knitting, and the howlers were cool too. I wish I could've actually given the green dragon the ham, since I didn't end up using it for anything. And Janus, omg I love Janus.

Oh, wow. I JUST noticed the kitten following me around! Nice. smile.gif

So, I guess there was no point to some of our inventory items. Like the chicken nuggets and the ham.

Once again, great job, DC staff. Even with the Pocket Watch debacle, this was a lot of fun.

Ok, I am at the party, talked to everyone and yet I still haven't gotten to the credit scroll that everyone was talking about. What am I missing?

Ok, I am at the party, talked to everyone and yet I still haven't gotten to the credit scroll that everyone was talking about. What am I missing?

Are you sure you talked to everyone? Try refreshing and talking to everyone again.

rolleyes.gif

as the hours slip away

could not resist a final walkabout

this time with little Nikki kitty following close behind (or not)

rather bittersweet saying goodbye

but the memories will surely last

thanks to all that made this amazingly wonderful adventure such an event

and thanks to those angel dragoneers that so ably aided me with its completion

Happy New Year everyone ..

Dragon Cave Rocks and Rules

tongue.gif

While people are saying thanks, THANK YOU to everyone in this thread who gave spoilers and made screenshots explaining how to do mazes and such!! I really, really couldn't have made it through a few days without your help, so thank you!

I think you have to do it in order. I talked to everyone but I didn't get my gift until I followed the order on the wiki

P.S. I agree. thank you helpers. Without you, I might still be frozen at the ice pond. LOL

Edited by DiamondzNPearlz

There is not an actual order they need to be spoken to in, they just all need to be spoken to. It's really easy to miss somebody, so just keep trying. Refresh if you feel the need to :3

I'm a little lost... what do you do after the party? I've talked to everyone and gotten the cat from the Bloodscale, but it won't let me leave the area and nothing else seems to be happening. Did I miss something?

I'm a little lost... what do you do after the party? I've talked to everyone and gotten the cat from the Bloodscale, but it won't let me leave the area and nothing else seems to be happening. Did I miss something?

did you speak to Quark and Boson