TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

ALFADOR

Looks like he was hotfixed in. <33333

I don't think it's Alfador. Wrong color purple, and no markings.

But anyway yes, there was overwhelming disappointment over the lack of kitties and they added it in. <3 Thank you!

Awwwwww, I have a Kitten <3

And I got a present, whohoo ~

Thanks for the event!! <3

Edited by Dragon-Firy

I don't think it's Alfador. Wrong color purple, and no markings.

But anyway yes, there was overwhelming disappointment over the lack of kitties and they added it in. <3 Thank you!

It is Alfador. The person who made him just used different purple because they were only told "purple".

I know because I'm the reason this cat is purple. Purplecat exists because I asked for Alfador and would not shut up. If you don't want to think of him as such, his canon name is Alfie.

Which is short for Alfador.

Edited by Lythiaren

Who's got a coal badge? I wanna see it!!!!

It is Alfador. The person who made him just used different purple because they were only told "purple".

I know because I'm the reason this cat is purple. Purplecat exists because I asked for Alfador and would not shut up. If you don't want to think of him as such, his canon name is Alfie.

Oh well in that case, Alfador it is. biggrin.gif

OMFG it's Beka Cooper's cat "Shadow!" 8D Another purple kitty! X3

Edit: Wait Shadow was black with purple eyes. Eek not Shadow then dammit. sad.gif I loved Tamora Peirce's cat constellation. :/

I shall call him Alfador or Alfie then. xd.png Where does Alfador come from? Like which franchise? xd.png

I want a cat army glitch tooooooo sad.gif

Can someone upload a walking kitty gif to the wiki so I can use it in my siggy? 'k thnkx bye xd.png

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

Call me...

user posted image

CAT LADY

xd.png do not fix, is not broken!

Thank you for making this guys, it was awesome! I'm not a fan of RPGs, but I really enjoyed this game. When can we expect the full version? ;D *wink wink*

Edited by PinkyHedgehog

OMFG it's Beka Cooper's cat "Shadow!" 8D Another purple kitty! X3

Edit: Wait Shadow was black with purple eyes. Eek not Shadow then dammit. sad.gif I loved Tamora Peirce's cat constellation. :/

I shall call him Alfador or Alfie then. xd.png Where does Alfador come from? Like which franchise? xd.png

I want a cat army glitch tooooooo sad.gif

Can someone upload a walking kitty gif to the wiki so I can use it in my siggy? 'k thnkx bye xd.png

Chrono Trigger I believe. There's also a character named Janus in there that Alfador follows around but the kitties belong to RenRonin, not Janus ahahah.

Edited by zaverxi

Aww it's over. I see that Steve said 'Crikey', too. Thanks and thanks for making this game, it was a lot fun to play.

Edited by Mystic_Halo

Awww I loved the game! It was awesome! I got a kitty (I knew it would be good to return Buffy, I would die if I lose my cat and nobody return her) and a shiny gift badge!

Thank you so much to everyone involved in making this awesome game!

Happy Holidays! biggrin.gif

ETA: BTW it would be awesome if someone could make a cat animated for our sigs. Pretty please? huh.gif

Edited by danicast

Call me...

user posted image

CAT LADY

Thank you for making this guys, it was awesome! I'm not a fan of RPGs, but I really enjoyed this game. When can we expect the full version? ;D *wink wink*

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

ETA: BTW it would be awesome if someone could make a cat animated for our sigs. Pretty please? huh.gif

^Seconding

Also, really, really wish I got the army of cats glitch xd.png

This game was great. smile.gif Huge thanks to everyone who worked on it!

And the art in the ending credits is beautiful - Ansel and Luna, and then RenRonin with their cats. wub.gif

Chrono Trigger I believe.

Gah, I knew it sounded familiar, of course! The only RPG I enjoyed in my life.

Purplecat exists because I asked for Alfador and would not shut up

Thank you for not shutting up laugh.gif

Oh man. I don't want to finish the game because I don't want to lose my stocking badge, but I also want to see the credits and the art in it! What do. XD

Thank you everyone for this lovely event! I'm relieved the couple of days where severe lag had me clicking a little overzealously and choosing Naughty options by mistake didn't turn out too badly for anyone.

Extra special thanks for free kitty, which let's face it is what everyone really wants for Christmas. tongue.gif

And extra extra special thanks for the gorgeous artwork in the credits! Ansel and Luna are adorable, and Reno&Ronin and their cats... wub.gif

Kinda surprised that they haven't closed both these Holiday threads yet. Nice tho. I wonder if the game will be available and playable after the holiday??

Call me...

user posted image

CAT LADY

I did the same thing and then kitties got me stuck and I refreshed and they all ran away (expect one loyal follower). I cri. sad.gif

Woohoo! Glitch is gone so I was finally able to complete day 11.

On to day 12. smile.gif

Edit: Completed day 12. That was a really nice way to finish off the game. I really enjoyed the event. smile.gif

Edited by Ofelia

Kinda surprised that they haven't closed both these Holiday threads yet. Nice tho. I wonder if the game will be available and playable after the holiday??

Why would they want to close this thread at the beginning of the final day when a lot of people haven't finished yet?

Beautiful ending to a beautiful game smile.gif I really hope this game sticks around even after the event is done, it's really cool!! (I really want the credits artwork as my laptop wallpaper xd.png )

For those who have finished the day, and are interested in the nice/naughty dialogue options & the badges as well; all the info is up on the wiki now smile.gif

Edited by bluesonic1