TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

oh gosh i am so slow in responding biggrin.gif

to this

I'm stuck behind a lamp pole after putting the garland on it. Did this happen to anyone else?

Game froze when I was moving one of the mirrors around. Now I have to do it all over again from the very start. sad.gif

Game froze when I was moving one of the mirrors around. Now I have to do it all over again from the very start. sad.gif

That happened to me too sad.gif Twice. Good luck!

totally didnt' steal the amulet. i've seen Indiana Jones, i know what happens when you steal precious sacrificial shinies from temples xd.png

My point exactly. smile.gif

Anyway, am I the only one who would just LOVE for Guardians of Nature to have the pose as the statue in the temple? So divine and magnificent. wub.gif

Boy even on this old clunker of a machine, I've only had one little glitchy thing - with the garlands/lightpoles and all I had to do was hit F5 and try a different pole. Had NO freeze-ups with the mirrors/mana puzzle, which was great fun! Thanks to all involved!

I'm not at home right now and don't have access to a computer, and I'm worried that I won't return in time to complete the game. Kinda upset about that, unfortunately it doesn't work on mobile devices.

So much relief. All caught up now. smile.gif I was worried about the mirrors, but it ended up being really easy to complete.

What's that red thing beside the entrance to the cave? I can't seem to get to it.

Oh for... I have to do the snowman day AGAIN? This will be the third time now and I'm very frustrated. mad.gif I couldn't get the events of day ten with Mayor Milo to start earlier, and the same thing happened today, so I tried clearing my cache, logging back in, refreshing, and even clicking the reset for being out of bounds thing. Now Perl wants me to go help Vala again, completely ignoring the fact that I've already done it twice and erasing my progress helping Janus. *sighs* This game really could have used a manual save function.

Now I'm not sure if I want to go build the snowman for a third time, help Janus yet again, and try to catch up, or if I should wait and see if there's anything anyone can do to help me figure out why my game won't stay saved even when it says it did. :/

Edit: And in case I don't get a quick response, I'm probably going to sign off in less than an hour, so please PM me if you can help. I'll check the thread again too when I return, but if there's a bunch of other comments here, it might be hard to find a response to mine.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

The eleventh day temple just screamed Golden Sun. I love Golden Sun *o*

Edited by Kirjava-Kitsune

Did you not see that cave yesterday...?

Spoiler - at the foot of the mountain, just before entering the system of caves, stop. Steve is waiting a screen or two to the east.

I pressed the button to speed up text on one day which pressed the dialogue option, apparently for the "naughty option", so I guess I missed that if there was something there.

On a related note, I still haven't heard any music besides the default town loop. Wonder where those are hiding.

dry.gif

am eagerly awaiting solution to mirrors ... sad.gif

got through first one but ... still there sad.gif

when I started this day's adventure >>> the game started on yesterday's !!

think the problems are a little bit me ... a little bit glitch .. and a little bit laptop

the three musketeers .... unsure.gifblink.gifxd.png

ninja.gif

That happened to me too sad.gif Twice. Good luck!

Thanks! Got it. Finally. And kept the amulet. xd.png

Yeah, the game got stuck and glitched out for me too after one of the cutscenes with Steve. I had to exit and reload. Luckily it didn't boot me to the start of the previous days!

Im on the day where the mayor asks you to put up the decorations for him....for some reason after I put up one the game freezes.

I just finished today's adventure, visiting the temple and all that. I go back to the game to look around and now Steve is asking me to visit the temple again, as if I never completed it. I don't have to do this again, do I? I mean, it was relatively easy so I didn't need help.... Just wondering why I have to go through this again, lol.

What's that red thing beside the entrance to the cave? I can't seem to get to it.

It's a pretty boy cardinal - at least that's what it looks like to me. We've got them a lot around where I am.

Thanks! Got it. Finally. And kept the amulet. xd.png

I didn't keep the amulet, cos I know better than to desecrate a temple. What happens if you do keep it?

I am so sad that tomorrow is the last day of adventuring.

Since completing today I made a cup of tea. Snowa went ice skating, went to pet the reindeer, tried to talk with Janus who remains mute and found another gold pocket watch. She went back and watered her tree and is now resting on her bed wondering what is in her present....that is where I left her.

Made a cup of tea ? In the GAME ?

I didn't keep the amulet, cos I know better than to desecrate a temple. What happens if you do keep it?

I sorta wondered too... but I was sure it was nothing good. So... I left it.

I just finished today's adventure, visiting the temple and all that. I go back to the game to look around and now Steve is asking me to visit the temple again, as if I never completed it. I don't have to do this again, do I? I mean, it was relatively easy so I didn't need help.... Just wondering why I have to go through this again, lol.

maybe return home, water your tree, go back outside and see if Steve reappears.

QUOTE (fuzzbucket @ Dec 29 2015, 12:32 PM)

Made a cup of tea ? In the GAME ?

No Fuzz, I made the cup of tea for me to enjoy while Snowa went off to do things on her own. She knows her way around by now and doesn't need me keeping an eye on her all the time as her "baby sitter".

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

I completely forgot watering my tree for the past 9 days - I only watered it on day 1 after being scolded for not doing so! xd.png (And now on day 11, to see what it does)