TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Totally stuck and refreshing isn't helping at all. I was delivering the invitation and was going to help Bord AFTER I delivered it, didn't get the prompt from him if you try to continue, but now I'm completely stuck at the "gateway," I guess you could call it. This is really frustrating. Halp.

I missed the caption, what do I do with the currants from the tailor's friend?

Deliver to Ned. tip>>>>> His house is full of flowers

Answered:

Ok I need help, after I went to the taylor they wanted me to deliver something else to some "big farm you can't miss" on the west trail? I think I have checked every house, did I just read the text wrong?

Thank you so much smile.gif

Edited by chrispy

Not the West 'trail' ->> highlight just go to the left of the tailor and follow the dirt path - it goes up just a little too.

Edited by Ayelldee

Ok I need help, after I went to the taylor they wanted me to deliver something else to some "big farm you can't miss" on the west trail? I think I have checked every house, did I just read the text wrong?

No - it is to the west. It's Gayla's Farm - go north from the tailor to the sharp bend west and follow that..

Ninjaed !

Edited by fuzzbucket

The place you need to go is at the end of the path leading due west from the tailor. The door is on the side of the building. Just walk along the path and then straight into the building. Bit like Platform 9 and 3/4 like that. Just keep walking and you'll go right through, heh.

So, when I got to the first Lamppost, my game froze and after reading the posts here, I refreshed the page, but now I have a black screen. How do I fix this?

So, when I got to the first Lamppost, my game froze and after reading the posts here, I refreshed the page, but now I have a black screen. How do I fix this?

Close the browser and then open it again.

How do you decorate the lampposts? I tried interacting with it, it didn't work.

I wanted to put some of the animated spritework from the game in my forum signature and thought some of you guys might want to also show off your SNOWA color.

Just brilliant, thank you so much (and everyone who contributed)!

The Ned thing was a lil bit tricky for me but finally done. Huh.

@Mokastar712

spoiler:

Touch it and than it interacts with itselves. Stay right or left with touching. So it was the best way for me. smile.gif

I am very disappointed in this Holiday Event. I still can not get into it.

I've cleaned my cache, deleted my history, rebooted my computer, turned my computer totally off and turned it back on and I still get the same thing I got to begin with.

I tried that and I still have a black screen. Is there any other ways to fix this?

It happened to me this morning and I PMd Odeen - half an hour later it settled down, so you could try that.

I am very disappointed in this Holiday Event. I still can not get into it.

I've cleaned my cache, deleted my history, rebooted my computer, turned my computer totally off and turned it back on and I still get the same thing I got to begin with.

I would love to help but the information that I need is what is happening in your game:

- you have a black screen?

- you have a white screeen?

- the game doesn't leave the loading screen?

- can you hear the music?

More details are better so we can help. smile.gif

Since 5pm yesterday I have not been able to get the game to load at all. And it's not a computer issue - I've tried across multiple computers. In IE it's just a blank screen. In FF I get the loading bar and nothing else.

After day 10 is it the end?

If so, what happened to the party i was working so hard to attend??? blink.gif

Edited by angelababy107

If so, what happened to the party i was working so hard to attend??? blink.gif

It's not over yet, there's another two days to go. smile.gif

If so, what happened to the party i was working so hard to attend???  blink.gif

Calendar says there are two more days. smile.gif

Eidt: ninja.gif 'd!

Edited by inlaterdays

Day 10 still isn't on the DC wiki, despite being mentioned... weren't the other days uploaded within a few hours of their release?

I have to say this again; I am awestruck at how wonderful this event has been. It really takes me back to some of the primitive games I'd play on my dad's old computer. This event along with the Christmas dragons truly has been the best event for me. I will be very sorry to see this event end! I love my little Parka dude.

biggrin.gif

many thanks to all for your help.

day complete ... tongue.gif

despite getting incredibly lost

>> too bloody minded to ask for help .. again ..

so started reading signposts !!

(cue music ... signs, signs, everywhere are signs ..)

thanks to the creators for leaving breadcrumbs ..

ninja.gif