TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

So no raffle this year? I wonder why?

I was going to ask about this... sorta sad. I hope there is something. Granted there's always drama with the raffle, but every year I hope.

Erm... so is it normal that the adventure freezes when I try to pick (and subsequently chop down) a tree? I have yet to successfully get past that part. v_v

So no raffle this year? I wonder why?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I can't wait to try this new game! And I have to remind myself to breed all my old Christmases in the next week.

I am wondering why too. I have not won yet so like do not cancel xd.png

Oh well... I really was hoping to win something this year I guess not tongue.gif

Man, I'm extremely unlucky this year because I haven't spotted a single Christmas egg in the AP since I went and bred the majority of my Christmas dragons during the first 10 mins of the event. blink.gif Usually I'd see quite a few of them even if I couldn't grab them in time. Sooo many people in the AP!

edit: An hour of hunting later and still not a single Christmas egg seen in the AP. sad.gif Never had this happen to me before - I gave up trying to see any and bred some of my dragons for keepers.

Edited by Terces

Anyone know yet how long the game lasts? I played for ten minutes, chopped down and decorated a tree, but I have to go and I'm not sure if that's the end of the adventure. It didn't say anything of the sort.

I hope whoever picked up my two extra Mistletoe's eggs are happy! I've been working on their festive lineage the last two months:

user posted image

Edited by Twimm

I've just discovered that if you hunt the AP on mobile, it's easier to click on the eggs you really, really want! (Grabbed 2 in 10 minutes )(and I fogged them immediately. ..)

Both of my Hollies produced four eggs! :D They're not low-gen, but still, hopefully they make someone's holidays a little happier. :)

I still have the black box for the game, but it's probably something on my end, since I couldn't play the Valentine Cave event either.. all I got was the flappy shadow dragon for hours.. :/

I don't know what I'm supposed to do in the game, all I can do is move a brown box around.

Real sad that there might not be a raffle this year. DC raffle is what I live for as I always have hope odd will be by my side...

Oh well, time to hunt some holliz!

Still hoping there would be an announcement later about raffle because never lose hopeeeeee

I think I went into some area while exploring? I went to a new area in the initial map area, the music plays still but the screen is grey so I can't see if I do anything.

Still, awesome! I can only imagine the work in this one! Perhaps it'll fix itself tomorrow.

Now just to get the Holidays~

I chopped down the tree and then went and decorated it, what now though?

OOH this is so exciting!! It instantly reminded me of the old Pokémon games! haha

Can't wait to get started! smile.gif

Thanks a lot! I'm really enjoying the eggs and the game! Haha, it reminds me of Pokemon! biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, I might've broken my game. I walked into Romeo's house (I believe it was Romeo -- the house towards the bottom right of the town), looked around a little bit, stepped towards the exit.. and was teleported to the outside of the main section. I walked around to the bottom of the town (again, from the outside) and attempted to walk up towards the town. There was a downed tree, which had been there from before. The game went black and I cannot play the game. If I restart the browser, the game spawns me next to the bottom entrance of the town right next to the tree. The screen goes black and music plays. At least it's very nice music! smile.gif

Anyhow, am I missing something, or did I mess something up? Does anyone have any news?

It keeps asking me if I bought an axe but i can't progress further? Any ideas?

Thanks a lot! I'm really enjoying the eggs and the game! Haha, it reminds me of Pokemon! biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, I might've broken my game. I walked into Romeo's house (I believe it was Romeo -- the house towards the bottom right of the town), looked around a little bit, stepped towards the exit.. and was teleported to the outside of the main section. I walked around to the bottom of the town (again, from the outside) and attempted to walk up towards the town. There was a downed tree, which had been there from before. The game went black and I cannot play the game. If I restart the browser, the game spawns me next to the bottom entrance of the town right next to the tree. The screen goes black and music plays. At least it's very nice music! smile.gif

Anyhow, am I missing something, or did I mess something up? Does anyone have any news?

I had the literal exact same issue. I now cannot progress any longer. I guess that's what I get for snooping in some guy's house. xd.png

Yup, I did the same thing and broke my game as well.

So what happens after she walks away and talks about going to a party and the tree is decorated? I talked to everyone and nothing happened...