TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Yay!! biggrin.gif

Now if only the lag would take a holiday vacation I could start breeding and check out the event.

"No other rewards for daily participation"? Does this mean that there won't be a Prize Raffle this year?

Yeah, I am confused too. So no raffle this year?

Also come on I need 2nd gen. babies D:

Hahaha the lag has struck hard. So many Hollies, so many everythings but none for me yet. I shall wait a few hours.

First holiday on the site!!! Aaaaahhhh I can't wait to see what you have in store for us, thanks for the update TJ!

Joly follies. xP

Excited to get started!

Can't breed for another day or so now. Forgot I shouldn't lock myself. Oops.

this looks so great! I can't wait to play! If the thing will ever load, that it sleep.gif Also, maybe next year if you do something like this, maybe make it so that you only have to tap/click arrows? because my wifi isn't working hardly at all right now.

This is my first christmas here, excited for my first holiday egg, though I hope whatever is blocking the story is fixed soon... I'm so eager to play it!

Hope the people who picked up the two hollies I sent enjoy them. smile.gif Can't wait to catch up on the past couple years of dergs!

The lowest holly I have is 3rd gen.

Hopefully I can get my first 2nd gen. this year, but with the way things are looking I highly doubt it xd.png

Oh well hopefully my 4th gen. offspring would make someone happy...

Eep- the game isn't working for me right now, but it seems wonderful!

I've tried a couple of different browsers and I still just get a black screen sometimes with green outlines of square on it? Anyone know a fix for this?

EDIT: Tried it again and we're fine! Weird!

Edited by Pandagal91

So no raffle this year? I wonder why?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I can't wait to try this new game! And I have to remind myself to breed all my old Christmases in the next week.