Tigerkralle

Breeding plans for Yulebucks

I'm working on a checker with Storms: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Gb11R and since I have no CB Yulebux on my own, I'm relying on trade for 2nd gens. Got 1 promised already. I only need 2 or 3 more to get them to 6th gen in a few years xd.png

I wouldn't have thought of storms, but I'm suprised how much I like that.

As for me. My favorite is neotropical, which someone already posted. Thanks to a lucky bloodswap I stumbled upon recently, I can get that to 5th gen this year.

I also really like sunsong, but I seem to be the only one xd.png bloodswaps are completely non existent lol. http://dragcave.net/lineage/EUKBI

I´d really love to get 2nd gen Yulebucks from Shadow Walker, because these 2 are looking for possible mates: Reindeer Ghost and Candy Cane Ghost,

although if anyone is in need of a 3rd gen Rosebud x Yulebuck checker, I could breed a sibling (I could also breed a 4th gen checker)

and if anyone needs 3rd gen checkers from Black, White and Winter, just pm me =)

I have a couple of CBs that I usually just breed for the AP, or if I see an interesting trade offered. smile.gif

A did a few tests. :x Every breed released this year, plus a few more.

(Anagallis, Blacktip, Caligene, Frostbite, Gaia Xenowyrm, Gemshards, Ice, Lumina, Lunar Heralds, Mint, Plated Colossus, Spirit Ward, Spotted Greenwing, Striped River, Winter.)

Edit: Whoops, forgot that I was going to do a few reddish pairs. Embers, Whiptails, Cassares, Pyropes, and Carmines added.

Never thought of Blacktips and Carmines... Frostbites are also great.

Nobody tried them with Balloons? A peek at Thubans scroll reveal no Yulebuck from a Balloon, kind of disappointing. wink.giflaugh.gif

If I had a CB Yulebuck, I'd breed him with a Gaia.

Right now, this Yulebuck from Frill is the coolest one I have, sadly without a chance of getting a perfect mate.

... And now I realize I could have tried to get a Gaia mate for that Yulebuck. laugh.gif Well, next year...

Anyway I hope I'll find more nice 2nd gen Yulebucks on the AP and then be able to trade for mates during the year to make pretty checkers. smile.gif

I would really love a 2nd gen Yulebuck from a Balloon. I saw one this year and i love that combination.

And i am so happy to get my hands on this handsome Yulebuck:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/HtP0F

Now to get a Stairstep with Balloons...

I am in the same boat as everyone else here without a CB Yulebuck. They're some of my favorite sprites, too. I did manage to snag some really pretty ones this year, though, and I'm quite happy with that. Now I just have to figure out how to get my hands on some nice mates for them. xd.png

All-Time Favorites:

Solstice, Black Marrow, Old Pink, and Terrae (though I can never find those 2g or even 3EG on the AP >,<).

EDIT: Going to have to second that poster just above, much love for Yulebuck x Balloon! *.*

Edited by Riannon