Switch

switch's new draw thread

user posted image

u might remember me as That Kid Who Made Those Eggs™ like a few years ago but its been a while so i figured id make a new art thread!!

(click on the thumbnails to see the full art ✨)

user posted image user posted image

more can be found at my deviantArt !

or my tumblr: http://rosealex.tumblr.com/

feel free to leave a suggestion/request and i might get to it! there's no formal sheet or anything u can just drop a comment.

Edited by Switch

Woah woah woah your coloring is so great! I wish I knew how to hair like that </3 I especially L O V E the third pic!

What's this? Finally, a thread to show off this beautiful stuff??

I'm so definitely stalking, oh my gosh your skills improve all the time <33

heck..........ur art ........ its so void and pastel 👌👌

heck ur colouring!!! what unholy secrets do you have

pls forgive but i am just in awe ur art is rly gr8 friend!!!! pls keep arting hh h

omg thank u everyone! (๑´ω`๑)

i've been a little busy at the moment because im working on a visual novel that's gonna be announced soon. ill try to keep u guys updated with what i can post tho!

Edited by Switch

ayy im not dead ive just been super super busy working on the game, i haven't had time for anything but sketches _(:'3」∠)_ but i figured i'd show off what i can, tho there's a couple things in my dA not included here

& forgot to mention in the op, i also have an art tumblr here: http://rosealex.tumblr.com/

(like before click on the thumbnails for the full art)

user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image

and here's what i can show of what i've done for the game...

user posted image

im still open to suggestions/requests, altho it'll likely just be sketches. hopefully ill be more free in summer.

Edited by Switch

that's a cool design! i like the color scheme it reminds me of a sunset o: i'll definitely keep them in mind for my next sketch session they look fun to draw

meanwhile here's a doodle of my magical girl oc i made last night (☞゚∀゚)☞

user posted image

tysm!

i was supposed to go to bed early tonight buut i forgot so i stayed up and made a gif of garnet from steven universe...... _(:'3」∠)_

user posted image

tysm!

i was supposed to go to bed early tonight buut i forgot so i stayed up and made a gif of garnet from steven universe...... _(:'3」∠)_

user posted image

You're welcome!

Looks great! biggrin.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

i did a gemsona themed livestream last night! one of the drawings was of my own gemsona, coral pearl.

user posted image

i might do another gemsona livestream sometime if i get more requests, it was fun.

Edited by Switch

Aaaah I could cry over your stuff it's so beautiful <33

I want to commission you ;v; I have some money to throw away.

<3

two little food-themed companion doodles of my OCs for fun... they're brothers

user posted image user posted image

by the way, i'm planning on doing another art stream sometime soon where i'll sketch people's gemsonas (steven universe ocs)

so if you have a gemsona and want me to draw it send me an image reference and i'll more than likely fit them in, there's still plenty of room.

Edited by Switch

hoo boy i've got a big batch of art! they're all steven universe themed except for one overwatch doodle >>;

here's two of the gemsona requests i mentioned i was doing

user posted imageuser posted image

here's fanart i did of tumblr user happyds' gem oc, realgar, because i loved the design... _(:'3」∠)_

user posted image

and i also did a piece for my own gem (marble) and a WIP piece for my other gem (angelite, no full view for it yet)

if canon characters are more your thing, here's some lapis doodles i did recently

and finally here's a WIP painting of mercy from overwatch because i swear i don't only draw steven universe stuff

user posted image

returns to hibernation

I love the people sitting on the food!

thank you!!

and here's the finished version of my other gemsona uvu im kinda proud of it...

user posted image

ah... jeez... i really should post more often. this is the first thing i've drawn in like two months, unfortunately. i've been sick on-and-off and very busy with homework :\

user posted image

Edited by Switch