XxxDankPitxxX

Dragcave on Google Plus

So, I was on Google+, and had an idea. Why don't I make a community?

And I did.

The link is Google PLus Dragcave

I haven't really set it up, but I think it would be a nice thing if one couldn't really use the forums and instead would use that...

Stupid idea, I know, but I really haven't used it yet. Thanks for considering!

-Pitte' Palet

So, I was on Google+, and had an idea. Why don't I make a community?

And I did.

The link is Google PLus Dragcave

I haven't really set it up, but I think it would be a nice thing if one couldn't really use the forums and instead would use that...

Stupid idea, I know, but I really haven't used it yet. Thanks for considering!

-Pitte' Palet

Well, I don't know at which point anyone wouldn't have access to the Forums, and due to Google+'s pages, they do appear as messy... rather then innovated. Don't get me wrong, I don't know in which extent the tiles might be customized to be aesthetically pleasing, and I know you're not finished with it, but it just seems like if it were like a dragcave group on deviant:ART only a handful may use it, but I might give it a shot. hus far, othe popular offsite fan groups include dragcave's original fan page, dragcave group, and drag cave trade, all pages on Facebook. Oh! also those mysterious roleplay groups one some fan/click sites. Plus whatever ones floating on TJ's chat channels. Google+ is a little back ally for some, it's like... paltalk vs Skype. Lol