Keij

Keij's Draw Thread

Yooooo, I thought I would start a thread for myself. As it stands I don't have many arts to post here for the moment, but I figured I would be getting some more done in the future.

Here is one I just finished, of my Bleeding Moon Baby named Nespyer! It's not very clean as I am using a new program I'm not super familiar with... sorry for the quality.

user posted image

(don't tell the others, but she is my favorite.)

I preemptively apologize for only posting one thing for now, I hope that's okay.

Thanks for viewing!

Thank you! That means a lot. smile.gif

Here is a Work in Progress Screenshot for something I'm working on:

user posted image

I think after I finish this I'm going to open up for a few requests if anyone might be interested.

ohh your dragons are so cool : ' D i love seeing wips, its super cool to see how a drawing progresses!! ; u ; will be watching ; o ;

KRITA KRITA KRITA KRITA

YES! Finally someone else who uses Krita! biggrin.gif What brushes did you use for your gorgeous Bleeding Moon's colour?

Gosh your WIP has so much life in it already. You can see the power/action happening (if that makes any sense at all). I'm excited to see the end result (:

(And I might have to request something, your art is legit)

KRITA KRITA KRITA KRITA

YES! Finally someone else who uses Krita! biggrin.gif What brushes did you use for your gorgeous Bleeding Moon's colour?

Thank you! Thank you so much, to everyone!

I'm not actually sure what brushes I used as I'm still learning about the program, but I can tell you that I used a variety of crosshatch and stipple brushes to get the look. smile.gif

Here is an updated WIP of what I'm working on:

user posted image

This is actually the first wyvern I've drawn in a looooong time, the last I drew was in 2010 or so and it was definitely... not this detailed. Heh. This is taking me a while. Next update will probably be a completed picture, as I don't want to bump my own thread too much.

I love Wyverns, and Wyrms. They are my favorite.

Thanks for the support, everyone!

Omg I love that background

I use Curvy (Recurvy) brush as well, when lining stuff. It's one of the few that actually resembles an actual line xd.png

I've had Krita for a while now but I'm still such a noob xd.png

Sorry about the absence, guys. I've been a bit preoccupied and then my tablet refused to work...

But now everything is back to normal! Woop!

Here's a dragon I drew for the girlfriend:

user posted image

Fuzzy dragon! Idk what it is but she likes pastel colors and girly things so... heh. Anyway, hope you all are having a great christmas season.

later

Thank you everyone!

She loved the picture heh! She adores it! makes me really happy!

Idk how to post in thread links but I'll try to post all at the top from now on, and pretty soon I will be open for requests! I'll paint your dargles for free!

wow you use krita too

god i love your art it looks so great. i'm still getting used to it. it would help a lot if i had a tablet but meh life is life

keep on drawing

Thanks so much! Yeah, Krita is a little more of an experimental stage for me right now, I usually use Sai, but I am getting there... Keep up the art for yourself too, dude! It will get easier. smile.gif

Here is a new one...:user posted image

A gift for Ali'i Makani Pahili, their storm dragon Butter and Tears!

Butter and Tears spends most of her days with her head in the clouds, literally and figuratively. She claims that clouds don't smell, but they taste of butter and tears. Her sanity is questionable.

Sorry it took so long to finish, dude! ;_; Been pretty down and out and not in the mood to do anything art-wise.

Hope you like it!

Omf that coloring and shading, I think I'm in love <3 I'm really impressed because I have a really hard time making textured brushes look right!

Wow, I love your art!! ohmy.gif

You're really good at shading which is one thing I have no idea how to do.

absolutely amazing. That cloud is so fluffy like big cotton candy. I would eat it.

*slinks in*

I literally spent a good 20 minutes or so just staring trying to come up with something to say. The previous 4 posts sum it up pretty well.

The shading and the texture and that cloud, I'm the worst at clouds. By the Nine, I really want to paint more now. It's just so good. Q-Q

I cannot thank you enough for this.

*wonders how many people will understand her description*

Hey, thanks everyone! I appreciate it, really really do.

I love drawing dragons, and would be happy to take some small requests!

I'm only gonna open 4 slots, but if you guys wanna throw your dargle requests at me by all means go ahead! smile.gif

I've been stalking this... don't know if I commented (noooo not one whole page to look through for my name! tongue.gif ) And I love the Bleeding Moon wub.gif And like everything else, it's all so pretty and amazing!

Any chance you can draw a cute (and perhaps somewhat chubby), Red Dragon?

Edited by Clya

Could you draw ria? She is in my avatar ir if you want to draw a dragon then you can draw avatar if change.

Can i Plz have a Netaku? I request him everywhere i can find, i know, but i love to see other peoples interpretations of him!