Endyr_Serifi

The land of Skaionia ooc

Beatta is a human, right? I'm writing a post right now assuming she is, and her art seems to show she is, but I want to make absolutely sure.

Frost demon.(that makes sense) she has two horns, but they are small.

So she is a human with two small horns? What makes her a frost demon? (Asking because I can't recall anything within Minecraft or the mods that have frost demons... though Witchery has regular demons.)

Name: Kendall Connelly

Species: Enderian

Looks: With armor without will come later when I'm not so burnt out from drawing

History: uh um ah I don't know

Other: Have an insignia.

Anything I need to know before I post? Such as where they spawn in or what's up with the outpost or even minor stuff like would Kendall and Inver be friends or would Kendall have to be super formal around him?

Anything I need to know before I post? Such as where they spawn in or what's up with the outpost or even minor stuff like would Kendall and Inver be friends or would Kendall have to be super formal around him?

Inver doesn't exactly like when people are super formal to him, so maybe a more relaxed form of formal. They spawn in at the enderian kingdom's overworld base which is far away from many kingdoms, yet still connected to the main capital.

So she is a human with two small horns? What makes her a frost demon? (Asking because I can't recall anything within Minecraft or the mods that have frost demons... though Witchery has regular demons.)

Oh I should have clarified- She is a demon that controls ice instead of fire. Not all of this is directly mod related, or minecraft related at all.

And I'm having internet problems. Sorry for not answering sooner.

That's fine. Hm, so I could work with that; Zentox is a Wither Skeleton and I'm 90% sure they weren't intended to have tails or dragon feet. xd.png I should have a post up soon... eventually...

Apologies for the wait; the moving rush sort of swept me away. xd.png Once I finish up some due projects I'll start writing a post!

To RP, or not to RP? This is the question.

Name: Arihi Exoda

Age: She's around 25ish in Ender years. This is like saying "my cat's 60 even though she's only 15 real years old".

Species: Humanized Enderian

Looks: She's wearing a deep red cloak all the time over her armor. The parts of armor that DO show regularly (about the knees down) seem to be a dark-colored chainmail. She has a metallic crossbow on her back, beneath the cloak. Her deep red eyes have a bit more of an issue, since they never seem to glow, and they have a relatively normal black pupil. The eyes do have an advantage in daylight vision, allowing her crossbow to have extreme accuracy as long as the sun's up.

History: She used to travel around with her father, a long time ago, searching for adventure outside of staying in the cities. Her mother was still semi-content to stay inside the cities, and eventually they'd lose touch.

One night, her father seemed to hear a noise in the distance and ran off on his own, telling Arihi to stay back where she was. Due to her poor vision, she lost him after a while, and when she searched again at dawn, Arihi's father was nowhere to be seen.

Other:The crossbow can be split into two and used as one-handed crossbows. Unfortunately, while the metal's strong, she hasn't found a proper string, so the crossbow becomes useless after a while. At least it's good for smacking people with. Or stabbing with the bolts, although that's probably the least effective method of stabbing someone.

To RP, or not to RP? This is the question.

Name: Arihi Exoda

Age: She's around 25ish in Ender years. This is like saying "my cat's 60 even though she's only 15 real years old".

Species: Humanized Enderian

Looks: She's wearing a deep red cloak all the time over her armor. The parts of armor that DO show regularly (about the knees down) seem to be a dark-colored chainmail. She has a metallic crossbow on her back, beneath the cloak. Her deep red eyes have a bit more of an issue, since they never seem to glow, and they have a relatively normal black pupil. The eyes do have an advantage in daylight vision, allowing her crossbow to have extreme accuracy as long as the sun's up.

History: She used to travel around with her father, a long time ago, searching for adventure outside of staying in the cities. Her mother was still semi-content to stay inside the cities, and eventually they'd lose touch.

One night, her father seemed to hear a noise in the distance and ran off on his own, telling Arihi to stay back where she was. Due to her poor vision, she lost him after a while, and when she searched again at dawn, Arihi's father was nowhere to be seen.

Other:The crossbow can be split into two and used as one-handed crossbows. Unfortunately, while the metal's strong, she hasn't found a proper string, so the crossbow becomes useless after a while. At least it's good for smacking people with. Or stabbing with the bolts, although that's probably the least effective method of stabbing someone.

Accepted uwu

Pff forgot to write this up! xd.png It helps to have information to use in the roleplay.

So I envisioned the Void Mage's place to be situated on a mountain (encounter it whenever you want), and looks somewhat-grand on the outside and absolutely huge underneath; the building seen up top is more of a facade. The "facade" is about this big (that's actually the fortress Zentox was brought to before I dropped him temporarily. tongue.gif So there you go!), but I haven't thought up an appearance for it, so that's game. Inside you go into a foyer, and the rest is like a (small) mansion; it has a kitchen, a dining hall, a library (that's the largest part), the whole deal. It does have Flesh Golem servants in it, but they would be deactivated so they would just be creepy fleshy statues standing around. Aside from a small pack of tamed wolves that you can stick wherever you want (they could meet the group when they enter, or be napping somewhere, I don't really care since they have the run of the place) the rest is void of life.

The largest part of the base is underground; the entrance is meant to be hidden but you can be creative with that too. Down there you enter some sort of "hub" area that branches off into several rooms, and those rooms have a bunch of rooms attached to them. This would be where all of the thaumomatic and self-dependence stuff is, like the Infusion Altar, a mob grinder, a Void Jar room, a place leading down the mines, an underground farm, a storage room sorted by golems, blah de blah de blah. Go nuts with it. As for the mage himself I plan on introducing him later, though you're free to have Beatta spot him, lose track of him, whatever you want. For the appearance, he'll be wearing the full set of Void Mage armor as well as the Boots of Traveling.

End ramble! Can you tell I played too much Minecraft? xd.png Should I write a post, or will you be editing your post first?

Edited by skwerl56767

I think you should post, I'm sorry I have such short rp replies, I tend to like getting straight to the point.

And I've decided to make this drawing I did a character!

Name: Unive

Species: void Mage/ kitsune

Looks: Unive

History: none to tell

Other: looks can be deceiving

Edited by Jsward322

Name: octus

Species: squid

Looks: elemental camouflage

History: queen of the squid

Other: N/A

Edited by tardograd2

Name: octus

Species: squid

Looks: elemental camouflage

History: queen of the squid

Other: comes from hell

The age is a bit extreme isn't it? Hm. I have a feeling this is a joke OC...

Plus, a squid from hell isnt logical at all, and most OCs in this has logic to them. I'm sorry but I must deny this entry.

Edited by Jsward322

....... I have a bad feeling this rp died.

Meh it probably didn't.

I should update everyone about Insan's position or how Alnix is doing..

Wait I don't even know if people reread the first post on the main rp but I added a few new facts

Edited by Jsward322

Yeah... I barely feel it anymore. It'd end up being a 1x1 if we continued from what I'm seeing.

Hello guys. I'm sorry about how the rp has... died. Funny thing story wise, this is the longest lasting rp I've been in.

I am thinking of closing the rp.

So, I want to tell you a few things that may never happen, and some info about a few characters.

Cannonly, Insan is in Rona. And has altered endyr's future and a few other things. In this timeline, Insan's father was never born. The aether never fell. Sadly, because of this, Beatta isn't born.

Insan's father, Zephrine, was murdered. It was a coupe to overthrow him, and release Alnix (Insan's mother) from his abuse. Alnix was driven insane by this constant torture, and Insan was sadly a result of Z's abuse.

The tension between Beatta and Unive is because Unive betrayed the coupe and told Zephrine.

Edited by Jsward322

Oh, when you declared the RP dead I didn't know you expected replies afterward. XD We're a bit of a quiet bunch.

I won't be rejoining anytime soon, as getting published is high on my priority list, but I do hope you find some new people! Feel free to skip ahead a bit and leave my characters behind like they were never there; I can work a time-skip into my reintroduction post if/when I return.