Endyr_Serifi

The land of Skaionia ooc

X'D Literally replied right after I made the sheet. Oh well.

Hm, that makes sense. So Spawns are like the players in Minecraft, and Borns would be "generated" in the game... I think is a good interpretation of that... Maybe Glitches always start out as either a Spawn or a Born? So they don't start out as a Glitch, something happens in their lifetime that causes them to turn into a Glitch.

Basically. But if a spawn gets spawned in (Endyr Serifi, Rona timeline's main character) at a young age and then age, it's more likely they will glitch. (Endyr being killed by a hacker, caused her to glitch. And needed to be recreated by the Enderqueen of that timeline.)

Okay, so...

Born: Created or born by something already in the world. Cannot respawn upon death. Capable of becoming a Glitch but rare. Common.

Spawn: Placed immediately in the world, can respawn upon death; if spawned in when young has a higher chance of becoming a Glitch. Uncommon.

Glitch: When something happens to either a Born or a Spawn they become a Glitch; is a rare occurrence.

Hacker: An exclusive group for very particular/corrupt beings. Unknown how it occurs.

Hm, I think Zentox would be a Born then. Also, is he fine or should I change something before I post?

Okay, so...

Born: Created or born by something already in the world. Cannot respawn upon death. Capable of becoming a Glitch but rare. Common.

Spawn: Placed immediately in the world, can respawn upon death; if spawned in when young has a higher chance of becoming a Glitch. Uncommon.

Glitch: When something happens to either a Born or a Spawn they become a Glitch; is a rare occurrence.

Hacker: An exclusive group for very particular/corrupt beings. Unknown how it occurs.

Hm, I think Zentox would be a Born then. Also, is he fine or should I change something before I post?

He's fine uwu I haven't been able to copy and paste as I'm on my iPod which lags. Horribly.

Aaaargh, censorkip.gif it, fine, brain, I'll do one more freaking Guild of Shields character and that's it. Stop nagging me to do everyone, I'm not doing everyone.

I don't even know who to pick! Their lives are freaking bull. The GoS timeline has a future and a past, but I don't even know when the past ends and the future starts. It just exists. And I can't do Eddie because his backstory would conflict with this story; a couple of the others I just can't do because they don't exist in the mods you chose; Blazing and Beanie can't be picked because just no, not to mention that Beanie's timeline intertwines with Cirrus's; Crimson, Era, Horizon and Kestra can't be done for the same reason Eddie can't, and Green would be too boring! Daaah!

Also, if I can suggest, Myriea (MIRE-ee-ah) or Keldah (kell-DAH) for the Queen's name? Irelia (eye-REE-lee-ah) was the Enderqueen's name in my own Minecraft story, but I feel it's too close to Aradia's name. And I'm not as good with creative boys' names as I am girls', otherwise I'd suggest for the king, too.

And, you forgot to put the Aether mod in the modlist, 'cause you can't have an Aetherian without the Aether.

Edited by MyaMouse

I feel like I just missed half the conversation! So wait, the Aether is in here too? Hm, that gives me a few ideas... I can only hope that the mod hasn't been updated yet and what I remember of it is still correct. xd.png

EDIT: Made a post. Went from very large to much smaller... hm...

Edited by skwerl56767

To be honest I have no idea on what to post without being repetitive. Zentox is just going to keep observing until he gets bored and wanders off, since he has no inclination to help Yaymi. I don't know how to get him to start interactions either without going out of character...

There is a reason why it's not up there~

The Ather existed. Only for the Angels and the creators. Let's just say someone went on a mass murder spree and killed every angel except for twelve. And those twelve fell to earth as the Ather kinda disinigrated.

Edited by Jsward322

To be honest I have no idea on what to post without being repetitive. Zentox is just going to keep observing until he gets bored and wanders off, since he has no inclination to help Yaymi. I don't know how to get him to start interactions either without going out of character...

Oh go ahead and make him wonder around! I'm curious on how he'd react to other npc mobs.

*Reads post on the Aether; is reminded of Diablo* Darn it, now I want to play Diablo III again... because that's what I need, is to become re-addicted to my favorite trio of video games. xd.png

I'll have a post up soon, as long as I can think of something. I also have a few ideas for other characters, though I'm not sure if I want to post them soon since they're going to be detached from other characters for a while (unless you guys wouldn't mind having interactions be dragged along with me for the sake of the story, but that's more the OP's job and not mine tongue.gif).

While I'm thinking about it even though I'm not supposed to be awake right now, are all of the monsters sentient, or only the mentioned races? I'm wondering if say, a Creeper could have intelligent interactions with Zentox, or if only Endermen, Skeletons, and their related races can(aggressive-mob-wise).

EDIT: Oh yeah, and part of my decision-making on introducing new characters concerns all of the sheets I would have to make with them (I would be introducing at least four witches, a couple of thaumaturges/mages, and maybe a few other characters as well). I don't know if I should make sheets for all of them or not? I suck with sheets now, I never know if I'm going to drop a character or keep them secondary the whole time, thus wasting all of the effort. xd.png At least a few of the characters I know I will be keeping, but it will be like a whole subplot going on in the background so I'm not sure how far I should delve into it... Would I only have to make sheets for the characters I know I'll be keeping/using the most, or all of them since the others might become more relevant later on?

Edited by skwerl56767

While I'm thinking about it even though I'm not supposed to be awake right now, are all of the monsters sentient, or only the mentioned races? I'm wondering if say, a Creeper could have intelligent interactions with Zentox, or if only Endermen, Skeletons, and their related races can(aggressive-mob-wise).

EDIT: Oh yeah, and part of my decision-making on introducing new characters concerns all of the sheets I would have to make with them (I would be introducing at least four witches, a couple of thaumaturges/mages, and maybe a few other characters as well). I don't know if I should make sheets for all of them or not? I suck with sheets now, I never know if I'm going to drop a character or keep them secondary the whole time, thus wasting all of the effort. xd.png At least a few of the characters I know I will be keeping, but it will be like a whole subplot going on in the background so I'm not sure how far I should delve into it... Would I only have to make sheets for the characters I know I'll be keeping/using the most, or all of them since the others might become more relevant later on?

Well yes! Creepers are more ditzy than anything though.

And you only have to make the sheets to the characters you will play as at the moment!

Edited by Jsward322

Completely random: maybe we could do a small timeskip? Say a day or so? Reading through everything it seems only Yaymi could do something within the upcoming "hours", but other than that the timeskip might get things moving again. I have an idea now on what to do with Zentox but I have no idea how to get him from Point A to Point B without it being boring. xd.png Inver and Aradia also seem to be waiting on the next day in order to start acting again.

Also, character sheets because I am incapable of making a decision, so I might as well share them anyway. xd.png I just made sheets for the two main characters in the subplot.

Name: Eleanor Haven

Species: Human

Looks: Eleanor, being a princess, is typically seen in the more expensive dresses that poof out past the waist, but she almost never wears makeup or jewlery beyond making her decent. One piece of jewlery she never takes off is a pendant that her mother gave her before she died. She usually wears pastel or off-white colors and frilly things, though she saves particularly opulent clothes for special occasions; most of the time she wears a favorite light yellow dress that is very full at the bottom with a light jacket over the top (help I can't remember what those jacket things are called). Her eyes are green and her shoulder-length hair is brown.

History: Eleanor's past is a very calm one, though the history of her budding kingdom is a bit more hectic. Several years before she was born her kingdom (situated rather nicely along a mountain range overlooking a forest) had quite a few... unfortunate clashes, with the local wizards and witches. A particular family of witches, proudly bearing their forged title of Blackheart, caused a lot of strife within the kingdom. While the skirmishes would have been long forgotten since Eleanor was born, the queen was slain by a werewolf not long afterwards, causing the king to grieve for almost the entirety of her upbringing. While the princess knows her kingdom to be a more solemn one, had she been born only a year earlier she would have realized just how much had changed since her mother died.

Since Eleanor was brought up to believe that everything was fine and working the way it should be, she is a bit naive and very friendly, although quiet when near more suspicious strangers. People who are loud or rambunctious often startle her, and she believes they're not normal when in truth the behavior she's used to isn't normal (though so far no one has told her that). Despite her father objecting her constantly about exploring beyond the kingdom, and sometimes even going outside the palace, Eleanor's curiosity allowed her to meet a few "undercover" witches, who are very slowly teaching her about witchery as long as she's willing to learn it. This information is a delicate secret handled between her and the coven, and things could be disastrous should her father open a particular closet door...

Other

-She is a Born entity.

-Little does Eleanor know, but the pendant her mother gave her before she was killed is actually a Runic Amulet to help keep her safe. Eleanor just thinks it's pretty, and hasn't discovered its uses yet.

-Eleanor is a budding witch, with Theresa Blackheart, Emily Lambtail, and Morgan Vilethorn as her mentors (won't be making sheets for those three unless you want me to). Theresa used to be from the Blackheart family, but was never interested in the gains of black magic, so instead left to live a secret life within Eleanor's kingdom; so far no one suspects she's a witch, nevertheless a Blackheart one. She's the one who introduced Eleanor to witchery. Emily is a jumpy, happy herbalist who practices the white magic in witchery, and is obssessed with flora and fauna, even living in a tree! Morgan is the more subdued of the trio, preferring to practice her brewing out of sight and out of mind; she's usually dragged into things by Emily, since the social butterfly doesn't understand why she wants to be so secluded.

Name: Samuel Jenkins

Species: Human

Looks: Samuel is a bit on the short side, but is nevertheless bursting with energy. He is always eager to learn, and as such usually has his face buried in books; which, in turn, lends him to keeping his hair cut as short as possible so he doesn't have to keep brushing it out of the way. His hair used to be blonde but is slowly darkening to a brown, and his eyes are blue. Since he is an apprentice thaumaturge, Samuel usually wears plain white and grey clothes with a purple robe over the top. The robe has been enchanted to have an extremely high endurance, even allowing acids (usually from failed brews) to simply slide right off! He has a simple iron-capped wand, since his mentor doesn't trust him with anything stronger than that. Samuel does where some leather boots, though he has dreams of making Boots of the Traveler someday.

History: Samuel was adopted by his mentor and caretaker, a wizard who lives on the outskirts of a town (this town is at the border of Eleanor's kingdom; they used to trade, but the routes have been closed since the latter's unpleasant history concerning magic). The boy was never told how he came to be adopted, or if anyone left him there; his mentor tends to keep that information to himself. Regardless though, Samuel is very interested in learning, spending the majority of his time studying and observing his mentor rather than playing like other boys his age. He's still a budding wizard (not a very good one; don't tell him I said that) but he has dreams of becoming the best thaumaturge, despite his forgetfulness regarding... well... everything.

Other:

-He is a Born entity.

-He's usually referred to as Sammy, since he has the association of being scolded when his full name is used; people who don't know him though will still call him Samuel.

-Yes, the last name is a reference to Howl's Moving Castle. For whatever reason my brain wouldn't let it go for a last name, so I decided, what the heck? xd.png Let's use it!

-Samuel doesn't know very many people in his life, and his mentor Adam Fitzkracken prefers it that way, believing that exposing Samuel to too much might cause his to shirk his studies. As such, Samuel only knows Adam and his friend Jargon, another wizard who's a bit on the eccentric, can't-take-this-guy-seriously side. Jargon, who leaves his last name unclarified (if you ask him about it he'll just make something up and then grin stupidly) sees thaumaturgy more as an exciting hobby, and doesn't take it seriously like Adam does.

Is the okay for the timeskip? Because I want to post. Should we do super short, like a day or two, or a bit longer, like a week?

Blade- Bolero jacket, maybe? There's others but I think that's what you're reffering to.

Yup! Also this doesn't have to deal with the rp but... I want to ask something.

Should I even bother continue writing Endyr's story? I found my art, her story, and Endyr on a bad OC account on Instagram. it's basically pushed my selfesteem down so much.. I feel like I shouldn't even bother going to art school. I mean it's a bit degrading when you see your own art that you worked for two days on: on an account meant to call out recolors artist. Even though I asked for them to remove it and another of my art, I'm still so upset about it...

(If you want to read it its on wattpad. The tale of Endyr serifi.)

Holy crap.

Holy crap.

HOLY CRAP.

While trying to think of what to say I looked through your instagram and now censorkip.gif it I'm not even going to do a basic 'it's fine people are dicks' response because HOLY CRAP YOU LOOK AROUND MY AGE AND YOU'RE FREAKING AMAZING you should be confident about your art because you're super good holy crap Endyr and Orion and Entropy and your Undertale stuff jesus don't let one jackass get you down you're a good artist and you have the talent to do that if you wanted to because just HOLY CRAP

*phew* So anyway, how long should it be? The skip, I mean.

Mousie took the words from my mouth and amplified them. xd.png I haven't seen the art but I don't need to; don't let other people pull you down! I've been told in the past that movies I liked "sucked" because of something I completely looked over (like the acting being bad, or a character having the wrong voice); but the thing is, those are minor aspects of the movie. What's important are the big things like execution, storyline, and history, things that make the movie the way it is. Art is no different. The concept is the most important piece, the execution being second. The rest is simply icing on the cake, as a way to put it.

People will always be critical; it's just one of those things that's hard to turn off in the human brain. Granted, some people are more snobbish and will go to great measures to make sure that you know just how much they hate your art... but the truth is, they're the minority. They're just a really loud minority. xd.png Other people will give light criticisms intended to help you understand what you did wrong and help you grow (which is awesome, because then you get even better)! But back to the point, don't worry about how other people feel about your art; only worry about how you feel about your art, because you're the one making it. Even if the whole world loved everything you did, practically worshiping the pieces you create, if you don't like it it's not worth it (small personal criticisms aside; those are good the way tips and hints are good, as you'll force yourself to do even better). If you enjoy drawing, by all means, draw! Even if other people hate it, draw to your heart's content! And as you draw you will get better at it, and trust me, you will eventually have people following you around just waiting for the next picture to come out, regardless of how loudly the people who don't like your art will protest.

Don't try to appeal to the people who do nothing more than to put pressure on others like yourself. Appeal to those who will prop you up and support you, because they're the ones who'll stick with you no matter what. c:

So now that you've had support from both of us, xd.png I'm thinking the time-skip should be a day at least. On the other hand, if Inver would be better off starting sometime after beginning his journey, maybe a few days or so? Seems like a happy medium. Oh, and I'll be doing a post soon after my due Looking Glass post, probably introducing Eleanor first and then Sammy. Zentox I might leave alone until the time-skip is decided (so I guess my introduced characters would be a day behind so I'd have to play catch-up).

Guys. Guys. I've made chibis of a few of my characters. Imma post them all on Instagram if you wanna see em. There's Insan, Aaverizal (won't be in this rp, Rona timeline), Beatta (unknown at this time), Both forms of Neri (entropy's name) and Ethan "entity" Hespheros (Roma timeline) biggrin.gif

Oh crap things are about to get real

What're we gonna do now? Are we going into the past too or is only Insan's posts in the past? And if she changes the future are we just gonna hop back into it like nothing happened?

I agree, I am also curious as to what happens (ignore my wording, I'm tired xd.png). Is Insans' time jump just for her story, or is it like time for the whole...world, if you could call a Minecraft landscape a world, jumped backward? Though, if we're supposed to figure out our own sudden-differences-related-to-the-changed-fate I have a few ideas...