Endyr_Serifi

The land of Skaionia ooc

I just had to get her outta the way. For rn. And nope. She literally created a second timeline (cough RONA cough) didn't I mention that Insan created the Rona (endyr's) timeline ? Also: beware my Instagram page. I created a not so solid spoiler. But for now, Insan if I rp as her, will be her side of endyr's story and her attempts at changing her past. If you want to read them you can, but they will be fillers for when I can't think of who to rp as.

Ah, okay. So she basically just created a duplicate of the current timeline so she can go meddle with things. xd.png

Hm... I have a post due...

I just had to get her outta the way. For rn. And nope. She literally created a second timeline (cough RONA cough) didn't I mention that Insan created the Rona (endyr's) timeline ? Also: beware my Instagram page. I created a not so solid spoiler. But for now, Insan if I rp as her, will be her side of endyr's story and her attempts at changing her past. If you want to read them you can, but they will be fillers for when I can't think of who to rp as.

You did? Maybe I didn't notice.

Yeaph

Fun facts:

• Alnix is the flux queen's name. She is major here but she isn't fluxed at all. She controls time.

•Insan is a character good old ArchiosLukos redesigned for me a year or so ago, just sort of improving her backstory

•there's two timelines. The Skaionia timeline: Shanoka and the Renegade army timeline: Rona coexist. Shanoka is the oldest one, and basically the "future" of Rona.

• Skeletorians are Skeletons and their subtypes

•Enderians are anything with Ender- in the name.

• I often forget Insan's dads name so I refer to him as ζ.

• a few characters I have have names corresponding with Greek alphabet symbols: ALnix (Alpha), Beatta (Betta), Deltaris (Delta), and ζ.

Wait. Nope. I mentioned the two timelines.

I'm sorry, but there isn't much to do, all the characters are separate now. Thinking of what to do with Arri, but other than that..

Replying here first since I probably should...

With player interactions, I'm in a dead zone. I was hesitant about starting Eleanor's timeline since there would be a long break before she met anyone (like a Kingdom Hearts cutscene, where it never ends xd.png); for Zentox I was planning on having him grow cozy in the new fortress (reasons, reasons, blah blah blah), but that also wouldn't be interacting with anyone, unless a new character is made...

I'm fine with making more characters if it would help increase interactions, maybe dropping the ones I have for now so I can pick them up later (like a time-skip for their stories); I just don't know where to start. I kind of want to make a pure Enderian, maybe in the new Rona timeline, but I don't know how I'm going to play a guy that tries to kill everyone who looks at him. xd.png

Edited by skwerl56767

I'm actually getting some ideas for that Enderman... though I want to put him somewhere where we can interact. If I'm remembering correctly, Yaymi is still in the Flux Forest, Inver just went through a portal (presumably to the surface?), Insan is in another timeline, I'm not sure which timeline Beatta is in but she's in a city or a town somewhere. I don't recall seeing any posts for Kestra, Aradia is still in the Enderian kingdom doing... something, Zentox is far off from everyone in a fortress run by monsters and Eleanor and her friends will be off to find a wizard's house (also out away from everyone; I was planning to introduce Samuel at this point but... interactions...).

So, plot ideas; I think there have been plenty of posts since Yaymi, so maybe she somehow finds Zentox again, or at least the fortress he's going to? I wouldn't care if she magically finds her way there. xd.png Aside from meeting the monsters there I'm not sure what else to do with Zentox, so it could add something to that plot.

I don't know how Kestra could fit in, but maybe she meets with Beatta at some point? Or I could plop my Enderman there; then again, he's going to be pretty much hostile, and I'm presuming that the crowd she's eyeing consists of humans so that wouldn't mix well. xd.png I guess I could dress him up so he's less noticeable, but it's hard to miss a 9-foot guy wandering around... On the other hand, I could put him in the End (or wherever the Enderian kingdom is located) and have him somehow meet up with Aradia, but it sounded like the lore was that pure Endermen are only found (or at least commonly found) on the Overworld, so he'd probably be just as conspicuous.

I don't know, random thoughts? Maybe something we can work with? Probably?

I'm considering removing Kestra and making an enderian character to go with Inver's group.

Also? Kestra? Is that my character? Did I accidentally call her that? I thought her name was Clara... There I go again, mixing up two different characters... If that's not my character sorry but in GoS there's two girls and one is Kestra and the other is the one in this so I'm assuming I called Cirrus Kestra on accident.

Yeah, the sheet says Kestra. xd.png Though you did mention that her nickname is Cirrus, so she would probably be called that in the IC. Although, removing or revising her to go with Inver seems like a good idea! I think I'm done tweaking my Enderman in my head (well, that's a lie, I'm never done tweaking a character...) so if Jsward likes these ideas I can make the sheet for him and we can put more focus on interactions rather than story. I'm still not sure where I'm going to put him, though right now I'm using Beatta's surroundings as a reference.

Yeah I like em! Beatta is in the capital, I've been having an idea she gets word of that little corrupt spot and goes to investigate it... (She is sorta like the one who makes sure everyone is doing the right thing, like.. Not doing blood magic to control people or to summon a greater demon.)

Yaymi does need to be posted as, but I had an idea with her but I can postpone it so she can interact with the mobs more.

For whatever reason, I loved Endermen from the beginning, even before the official update where their eyes and smoke colors changed. tongue.gif Something about them, I guess.

By the corrupt spot you mean the one I mentioned in Eleanor's story, right? Hm, that could work! Though I do have the reason for that spot's existence figured out (to an extent) so I'm not just making stuff up there. xd.png My plan was that Eleanor and her friends would meet Samuel, his mentor, and his mentor's friend, then there would be some discussion, then they would all agree to go investigate the spot themselves; Beatta could catch wind of the spot before them and go look at it before they do. Not sure when I was going to make the spot's causation apparent but I was hoping to do it quickly. I guess theoretically I could have the whole "meeting up" thing happen all at once, so that they arrive roughly at the same time Beatta does so they meet her, but that would be a pretty long post...

So is the capital one of the kingdoms' capitals, or is it Garrenth, which sounds like the "hub kingdom" that connects all the others like a bridge? And you can do the thing with Yaymi first; having her interact with the mobs was just an idea I had to keep her from being an isolated character.

For whatever reason, I loved Endermen from the beginning, even before the official update where their eyes and smoke colors changed. tongue.gif Something about them, I guess.

By the corrupt spot you mean the one I mentioned in Eleanor's story, right? Hm, that could work! Though I do have the reason for that spot's existence figured out (to an extent) so I'm not just making stuff up there. xd.png My plan was that Eleanor and her friends would meet Samuel, his mentor, and his mentor's friend, then there would be some discussion, then they would all agree to go investigate the spot themselves; Beatta could catch wind of the spot before them and go look at it before they do. Not sure when I was going to make the spot's causation apparent but I was hoping to do it quickly. I guess theoretically I could have the whole "meeting up" thing happen all at once, so that they arrive roughly at the same time Beatta does so they meet her, but that would be a pretty long post...

So is the capital one of the kingdoms' capitals, or is it Garrenth, which sounds like the "hub kingdom" that connects all the others like a bridge? And you can do the thing with Yaymi first; having her interact with the mobs was just an idea I had to keep her from being an isolated character.

Yup I mean that corrupt spot and it's perfectly okay if it's long, I just type really short and sweet responses! I mean Garrenth, too.

*is being a complete idiot isn't she*

There are female endermen aren't there? Not enderians, just endermen

*is being a complete idiot isn't she*

There are female endermen aren't there? Not enderians, just endermen

Yeah. Endermen are just pure blooded enderians and they really just don't have any type of identification of being one gender or another.

Mh.

I'm genuinely confused.

Oh well.

Would Inver take a female Enderian in his party? (I feel bad writing this but in some times...)

Mh.

I'm genuinely confused.

Oh well.

Would Inver take a female Enderian in his party? (I feel bad writing this but in some times...)

Yes uwu

Anyone who can survive the training to be in the Royal Guard, they are in the Royal guard and Inver took half of the guard with him.

Edited by Jsward322

What's the Enderian kingdom insignia?

I really haven't came up with this ones but the main idea is a dragon surrounding an eye of ender (the eye of Enders has the colors of the enderqueens).

(Prime example from Rona: Raveia's eye of ender is purple and magenta, creating her insignia to match that.)

Name: Kendall Connelly

Species: Enderian

Looks: With armor without will come later when I'm not so burnt out from drawing

History: uh um ah I don't know

Other: Have an insignia.

Beatta is a human, right? I'm writing a post right now assuming she is, and her art seems to show she is, but I want to make absolutely sure.