The land of Skaionia ooc

The ooc.

Ask questions!

I'll try to clarify things.

Characters go here

jsward322

Name:Yaymi Arrivine

Species: human

Looks: //post picture later// longish brown hair, and seafoamish green eyes. She wears glasses, a turquoise shirt, blue jeans, and green converse. She wears gloves over her hands at all times.

History: she was born and raised in the Human's kingdom, named Farrendale. Someone had pushed her into some liquid flux, causing her to become fluxed in two places. Her hands and her back.

Other: she's the one kicked out you say her name like Yay me Air I vine

Name:Inver Eraxl

Species: Enderian

Looks: // post picture later// well he's a humanized enderman. Darkish brown hair with dark magenta eyes, he normally wears a dark purple tunic and a pair of pants, dressy-ish shoes and a cape that has the Enderian kingdoms symbol on it.

History: ---- explained in rp

Other:he's the prince.

Name: Insan Fluxis

Species: Flux Archdemon (when an Atherian and a Demon have a kid: an Archdemon is created)

Looks: purple hair, with white, slightly purple skin. Her eyes are purple where the white is supposed to be on a normal human eye, and a very vivid green. She wears a layers dress, a scarf or a necklace, and boots. Her wings are fragile, yet as sharp as obsidian.

Picture-(sorry its an old picture.)

History: (optional) well, first off, she's not a child of a happy family. Her dad was known to be not particularly sane in the mind, so he normally lashed out on her mom. But never on her. In fact he normally ignored her like she didn't exist. Her mother was very kind to her, and as a result, she was sick of him hurting her. Then when he was killed, she disappeared, and became a main suspect.

Other: Insan means Human in Turkish.

Name:Beatta Frost

Species: Frost Demon

Looks: Caucasian, with blonde hair and ice blue eyes. She wears a dark blue to ice blue gradient cloak with the Greek symbols Delta, Alpha, Zeta, and Betta on it, and the libra sign. Underneath the cloak, she wears grey leggings and a black top, with combat boots.

History: She's forgotten most of it.

Other: She carries knives. And has a pistol, but isn't violent most of the time. She has a strong sense of justice, and basically travels around skaionia, helping those in need, or visiting her favorite cafés.

Myamouse

Name: Kestra Cloudstrife

Species: Human

Looks: Cirrus has blue eyes and blonde hair, pulled back in a ponytail. She normally wears a blue hoodie and jeans. She has a tall, thin build, around 5' 11", and pale skin like her mother.

History: Kestra Cloudstrife was the first born to Cayden Cloudstrife and his wife Maya, before two other boys. She and her brothers, Seth and Coryn, were given their nicknames when they turned 13. Seth was Stratus, Coryn was Cumulus, and she was Cirrus. They were trained as fighters, but Kestra was never good with a sword. She preferred to build things, make things. She could still defend herself and learned archery, but liked making things better. Her brothers disappeared when they were 16, caught by a witch. The family hasn't seen them since and have accepted that they're dead, having lost hope on the chance of the brothers' living. Her parents are afraid that their bloodline will stop with her, since she seems pretty intent on staying a maiden forever.

Other:(optional) I don't actually know how birth and death works in this so I'm just gonna stick with this story for now.

Call her Cirrus, please.

Name: Aradia Eraxl

Species: Royal Enderian

Looks: Aradia completely and utterly HATES formality. She refuses to wear the fancy clothes that her parents make her wear. She instead wears a purple shirt, blue denim jeans and a black jacket. She has a lavender streak in her black hair and has sectoral heterochromatic eyes, partially purple and partially green (kinda like this cat).

Pic- http://i63.tinypic.com/1jneyv.png

History: (optional)

Other:(optional) Inver's younger sister.

Name: Kendall Connelly

Species: Enderian

Looks: With armor without will come later when I'm not so burnt out from drawing

History: uh um ah I don't know

Other: Have an insignia.

Skwerl56767

Name: Zentox

Age: Uncertain. He seems to be in his late teens/early twenties though.

Species: Wither Skeleton

Looks: Zentox was fashioned with agility in mind. He is a bipedal digitigrade(meaning he walks on his toes) and has a long tail for balance. He does have curved, segmented horns and two spikes protruding from his elbows, but they are small and unimpressive compared to the builds of his comrades who are built for strength; when weaponless and cornered though he will lash out with his spikes. He has the typical coloration of a Wither Skeleton.

History: Like many other skeletons of his kind, Zentox was created for only one purpose: defend his fortress. He was trained nothing but the basics and on how to fight, and was thrown together with a bunch of other Wither Skeletons to protect the Nether Fortress from intruders. Zentox has no parents or siblings in the same way other beings do-though he does call the other Wither Skeletons who work with him his "brethren"-but rather, he was simply created. No one is sure who did or why, but every Netherian keeps mentioning "Herobrine", so perhaps he is the creator? He certainly seems to play a significant role... Regardless, Zentox's loyalty is stubbornly rooted in whatever he deems to be his "ward"; for now, the fortress that has been engrained in his mind to protect.

Other:

-He is a Born entity.

-While he's a good fighter, he's pathetically poor in other skills; cooking and reading especially are not his forte, though he can understand his native language very well.

-Like all other Wither Skeletons, he carries around with him a sharpened sword at all times. He is very picky about who touches the sword and who doesn't, as it's his only possession.

-Zentox's main tactic is to dodge as many strikes as he can, saving his strength for critical hits.

-Since Zentox is built for agility he can run and leap quite efficiently, and he has good control over his momentum. However, he is very vulnerable in the face of an attacker who can catch him and he doesn't have much strength, relying on precision rather than brute force.

Saying this now: I designed Zentox with the false lore of Wither Skeletons being created or made, not necessarily born like other beings(I mean, they're skeletons, so... don't know how that would work), so his design is supposed to reflect this in that he's made to be an agility fighter, nothing else. The lore is completely made up though, so it's up to you if it will fit the RP or not.

Name: Eleanor Haven

Looks: Eleanor, being a princess, is typically seen in the more expensive dresses that poof out past the waist, but she almost never wears makeup or jewlery beyond making her decent. One piece of jewlery she never takes off is a pendant that her mother gave her before she died. She usually wears pastel or off-white colors and frilly things, though she saves particularly opulent clothes for special occasions; most of the time she wears a favorite light yellow dress that is very full at the bottom with a light jacket over the top (help I can't remember what those jacket things are called). Her eyes are green and her shoulder-length hair is brown.

History: Eleanor's past is a very calm one, though the history of her budding kingdom is a bit more hectic. Several years before she was born her kingdom (situated rather nicely along a mountain range overlooking a forest) had quite a few... unfortunate clashes, with the local wizards and witches. A particular family of witches, proudly bearing their forged title of Blackheart, caused a lot of strife within the kingdom. While the skirmishes would have been long forgotten since Eleanor was born, the queen was slain by a werewolf not long afterwards, causing the king to grieve for almost the entirety of her upbringing. While the princess knows her kingdom to be a more solemn one, had she been born only a year earlier she would have realized just how much had changed since her mother died.

Since Eleanor was brought up to believe that everything was fine and working the way it should be, she is a bit naive and very friendly, although quiet when near more suspicious strangers. People who are loud or rambunctious often startle her, and she believes they're not normal when in truth the behavior she's used to isn't normal (though so far no one has told her that). Despite her father objecting her constantly about exploring beyond the kingdom, and sometimes even going outside the palace, Eleanor's curiosity allowed her to meet a few "undercover" witches, who are very slowly teaching her about witchery as long as she's willing to learn it. This information is a delicate secret handled between her and the coven, and things could be disastrous should her father open a particular closet door...

Other

-She is a Born entity.

-Little does Eleanor know, but the pendant her mother gave her before she was killed is actually a Runic Amulet to help keep her safe. Eleanor just thinks it's pretty, and hasn't discovered its uses yet.

-Eleanor is a budding witch, with Theresa Blackheart, Emily Lambtail, and Morgan Vilethorn as her mentors (won't be making sheets for those three unless you want me to). Theresa used to be from the Blackheart family, but was never interested in the gains of black magic, so instead left to live a secret life within Eleanor's kingdom; so far no one suspects she's a witch, nevertheless a Blackheart one. She's the one who introduced Eleanor to witchery. Emily is a jumpy, happy herbalist who practices the white magic in witchery, and is obssessed with flora and fauna, even living in a tree! Morgan is the more subdued of the trio, preferring to practice her brewing out of sight and out of mind; she's usually dragged into things by Emily, since the social butterfly doesn't understand why she wants to be so secluded.

Name: Samuel Jenkins

Looks: Samuel is a bit on the short side, but is nevertheless bursting with energy. He is always eager to learn, and as such usually has his face buried in books; which, in turn, lends him to keeping his hair cut as short as possible so he doesn't have to keep brushing it out of the way. His hair used to be blonde but is slowly darkening to a brown, and his eyes are blue. Since he is an apprentice thaumaturge, Samuel usually wears plain white and grey clothes with a purple robe over the top. The robe has been enchanted to have an extremely high endurance, even allowing acids (usually from failed brews) to simply slide right off! He has a simple iron-capped wand, since his mentor doesn't trust him with anything stronger than that. Samuel does where some leather boots, though he has dreams of making Boots of the Traveler someday.

History: Samuel was adopted by his mentor and caretaker, a wizard who lives on the outskirts of a town (this town is at the border of Eleanor's kingdom; they used to trade, but the routes have been closed since the latter's unpleasant history concerning magic). The boy was never told how he came to be adopted, or if anyone left him there; his mentor tends to keep that information to himself. Regardless though, Samuel is very interested in learning, spending the majority of his time studying and observing his mentor rather than playing like other boys his age. He's still a budding wizard (not a very good one; don't tell him I said that) but he has dreams of becoming the best thaumaturge, despite his forgetfulness regarding... well... everything.

Other:

-He is a Born entity.

-He's usually referred to as Sammy, since he has the association of being scolded when his full name is used; people who don't know him though will still call him Samuel.

-Yes, the last name is a reference to Howl's Moving Castle. For whatever reason my brain wouldn't let it go for a last name, so I decided, what the heck?

Let's use it!

-Samuel doesn't know very many people in his life, and his mentor Adam Fitzkracken prefers it that way, believing that exposing Samuel to too much might cause his to shirk his studies. As such, Samuel only knows Adam and his friend Jargon, another wizard who's a bit on the eccentric, can't-take-this-guy-seriously side. Jargon, who leaves his last name unclarified (if you ask him about it he'll just make something up and then grin stupidly) sees thaumaturgy more as an exciting hobby, and doesn't take it seriously like Adam does.

Darkshinylugia

To RP, or not to RP? This is the question.

Name: Arihi Exoda

Age: She's around 25ish in Ender years. This is like saying "my cat's 60 even though she's only 15 real years old".

Species: Humanized Enderian

Looks: She's wearing a deep red cloak all the time over her armor. The parts of armor that DO show regularly (about the knees down) seem to be a dark-colored chainmail. She has a metallic crossbow on her back, beneath the cloak. Her deep red eyes have a bit more of an issue, since they never seem to glow, and they have a relatively normal black pupil. The eyes do have an advantage in daylight vision, allowing her crossbow to have extreme accuracy as long as the sun's up.

History: She used to travel around with her father, a long time ago, searching for adventure outside of staying in the cities. Her mother was still semi-content to stay inside the cities, and eventually they'd lose touch.

One night, her father seemed to hear a noise in the distance and ran off on his own, telling Arihi to stay back where she was. Due to her poor vision, she lost him after a while, and when she searched again at dawn, Arihi's father was nowhere to be seen.

Other:The crossbow can be split into two and used as one-handed crossbows. Unfortunately, while the metal's strong, she hasn't found a proper string, so the crossbow becomes useless after a while. At least it's good for smacking people with. Or stabbing with the bolts, although that's probably the least effective method of stabbing someone.

Species Info

Enderian Species info

Traits

No wings to wings ratio: 3.5/4

Magenta to green eyes: 2:4

Red to magenta eyes: 1:4

Blue to magenta eyes: 1:4

Green to blue: 2:4

Red to blue: 3:4

Green to red: 1:4

Hetrochromia: 2:4

Albinism: .2 chance

Tall to short ratio: 3/4

Humanized: 2:4 ONLY FOR OVERWORLD ENDERIANS

Hybrid: depends on the type of species the other parent is

Hair colors

brown: slightly common

Black: very common

Blonde: extremely rare

Red: uncommon

Facts:

-bloodlusts cause eyes to be magenta, the reason why they attack things when looked at

-most enderians have magenta eyes, causing bloodlust and normal be very confusing to even the enderqueen herself, but the tint is lighter when In bloodlust

-life span is 1597 - 10,934 years old for normal Enderians, not the Royals and their mates...

-female Enderians when they reach a certain age around about their first bloodlust can get pregnant from drinking o- or o+ blood, but now it's vary rare for Enderians to have the o blood type

-if an Enderian is female, winged and has a tail, she is most likely a royal or a glitch.

-average height for an enderian  is around 6"1-7ft tall.

-the enderian council is usually killed off when they make the  wrong

Action

-the second  Enderian council caused the extinction of the dragons

-enderians are mainly human. The more nonhuman ones are from "pure" bloodlines, and come from the overworld.

-the council holds more power than the queen

-albinos are normally killed off

-Albinos are considered anything with Blonde Hair and Blue eyes, and if winged, white on the wings.

Haellows

Small cat-like spirits with a gaping wide mouth similar to a carved grin on a jack-o-lantern. Colors vary.

They are the spirits of the dead who died in October and November, most don't show themselves until Halloween and Los Dias de Los Muertos. There are a few who let themselves be seen all year round through, or at certain events.

Flux demons

Demons that have been infected with flux or born with the infection. Some die from it while some learn to manipulate it.

Weaknesses:

Heat (90°F and above)  or cold (35°F and below)

Strengths: flux manipulation plus original magicks or mother and father's magicks.

Fun facts:

• Alnix is the flux queen's name. She is major here but she isn't fluxed at all. She controls time.

•Insan is a character good old ArchiosLukos redesigned for me a year or so ago, just sort of improving her backstory

•there's two timelines. The Skaionia timeline: Shanoka and the Renegade army timeline: Rona coexist. Shanoka is the oldest one, and basically the "future" of Rona.

• Skeletorians are Skeletons and their subtypes

•Enderians are anything with Ender- in the name.

• I often forget Insan's dads name so I refer to him as ζ.

• a few characters I have have names corresponding with Greek alphabet symbols: ALnix (Alpha), Beatta (Betta), Deltaris (Delta), and ζ.

Edited by Jsward322

1. What are glitches?

2. When is the average age of the first bloodlust for Enderians?

3. Max amount of characters?

4. Can I make a royal Enderian or would she have to be a glitch?

I had another question but I forgot it...

Man, my names are bland compared to yours, and I thought I was the queen of interesting names

1. What are glitches?

2. When is the average age of the first bloodlust for Enderians?

3. Max amount of characters?

4. Can I make a royal Enderian or would she have to be a glitch?

I had another question but I forgot it...

Man, my names are bland compared to yours, and I thought I was the queen of interesting names

1. Glitches are those who cannot respawn.

2. Depends. its normally around the age they stop aging. Like my character from the renegade army rp's, Endyr Serifi(my profile picture), stopped aging at 20, but had her first bloodlust at 19.

3. As many as you can handle!

4.You could make a royal enderian, i really don't have the king or queens name set.

They just come to me. xd.png

Edited by Jsward322

Wooooooo.

I don't think she'd be the queen, though. Most likely a princess. I mean if you want her to be but *shrug*

Would she have to have the same surname as Inver?

Wooooooo.

I don't think she'd be the queen, though. Most likely a princess. I mean if you want her to be but *shrug*

Would she have to have the same surname as Inver?

i mean, she would be his sister.

Wait, I'm a tad bewildered on what exactly Enderians are now. Are they a subtype of endermen, humans that looks like endermen, a hybrid type, are they related to actual endermen at all or have the same abilities...? Are "purebred" endermen the ones found in the game normally? I looked through the listed mods but didn't see anything about them, so I'm presuming they're a custom addition.

Oh yeah, and I haven't tried Witchery out before, so I may be rather slow at joining this because I want to get acquainted with it. xd.png I don't know how long it will take, but I'll let you know once I'm more ready to join and have characters filled out.

Wait, I'm a tad bewildered on what exactly Enderians are now. Are they a subtype of endermen, humans that looks like endermen, a hybrid type, are they related to actual endermen at all or have the same abilities...? Are "purebred" endermen the ones found in the game normally? I looked through the listed mods but didn't see anything about them, so I'm presuming they're a custom addition.

Oh yeah, and I haven't tried Witchery out before, so I may be rather slow at joining this because I want to get acquainted with it. xd.png I don't know how long it will take, but I'll let you know once I'm more ready to join and have characters filled out.

Enderians is just a general term.

Sub type humanized endermen

Endermen

Ender hybrids

And the Ender dragon, and it's decendants ("the winged Enderians")

Endermages

Enderguards

Endermites

Sub type humanized Endermites

Etc etc anything with -Ender in the name it's enderian

Edited by Jsward322

So would a human-enderian hybrid be an enderian or a human? Or both?

Would I be able to make my own lore, like maybe a bloodline of humans that are good fighters or something?

So would a human-enderian hybrid be an enderian or a human? Or both?

Would I be able to make my own lore, like maybe a bloodline of humans that are good fighters or something?

It's a hybrid so it would be both, but probably more accepted in the Enderian kingdom. And of course, more lore the better.

Name: Kestra Cloudstrife

Looks: Cirrus has blue eyes and blonde hair, pulled back in a ponytail. She normally wears a blue hoodie and jeans. She has a tall, thin build, around 5' 11", and pale skin like her mother.

History: Kestra Cloudstrife was the first born to Cayden Cloudstrife and his wife Maya, before two other boys. She and her brothers, Seth and Coryn, were given their nicknames when they turned 13. Seth was Stratus, Coryn was Cumulus, and she was Cirrus. They were trained as fighters, but Kestra was never good with a sword. She preferred to build things, make things. She could still defend herself and learned archery, but liked making things better. Her brothers disappeared when they were 16, caught by a witch. The family hasn't seen them since and have accepted that they're dead, having lost hope on the chance of the brothers' living. Her parents are afraid that their bloodline will stop with her, since she seems pretty intent on staying a maiden forever.

Other:(optional) I don't actually know how birth and death works in this so I'm just gonna stick with this story for now.

Call her Cirrus, please.

Name: Aradia Eraxl

Species: Royal Enderian

Looks: Aradia completely and utterly HATES formality. She refuses to wear the fancy clothes that her parents make her wear. She instead wears a purple shirt, blue denim jeans and a black jacket. She has a lavender streak in her black hair and has sectoral heterochromatic eyes, partially purple and partially green (kinda like this cat).

Pic- http://i63.tinypic.com/1jneyv.png

History: (optional)

Other:(optional) Inver's younger sister.

Must... Restrain self... From making... The entire Guild of Sheilds...

Edited by MyaMouse

I have a few questions...

1.If the "winged Enderians" are basically related to the Ender dragon, can they be able to use fire? Just a silly lil' question (:

2. Can I make one with a tail and wings? :3

3. Can endermen have hairstyles? If they're fully endermen, I mean.

Edit: If I helped with the skeletorian traits -thing, what would I actually do? I'm not promising anything, but i'd probably like to help~

Edited by MidnightStar89

I have a few questions...

1.If the "winged Enderians" are basically related to the Ender dragon, can they be able to use fire? Just a silly lil' question (:

2. Can I make one with a tail and wings? :3

3. Can endermen have hairstyles? If they're fully endermen, I mean.

Edit: If I helped with the skeletorian traits -thing, what would I actually do? I'm not promising anything, but i'd probably like to help~

1. No, but they are very, very skilled in magic

2. If they are glitched, of course, or the queen or king

3if they have been "humanized", and that's a 50/50 chance of happening.

You have to come up with stats and stuff. Like how Enderians have "punnet-square" style of traits.

(Small smile) Okay okay, I know I said I would join, but I forgot that I was going to join after playing some of the mods and thanks to my memory I've nearly forgotten everything again. xd.png But, since I'm going to be playing a Wither Skeleton(maybe an Enderian later) I figured I can start out a bit detached from the plot right at first, just to get used to things? I'll post sheets eventually, but you guys can go ahead and start the RP without me. Also, turns out that old character sheet I have needs more of an overhaul than a tweak to make it fit, so I'll be making a new character from scratch. tongue.gif Oh well. I'll post the character sheet for it once I'm done.

Quick question: Since the Appearance section would be small/nearly nonexistent otherwise, could I change my Netherian's appearance based on the assumption that since the Nether is chaotic, it's normal to be partly mutated/individuals can differ to the extreme? Or better, that Netherians are created rather than born, so they can each be physically different? I figured I would ask since it would be such a drastic change(yes, I do want to give my guy a tail, horns, etc. etc. xd.png). If you'd rather stick to vanilla Minecraft I'm fine with that too; I'll just have to be a bit more creative with the history to try and make him stand out more.

EDIT: Posted a bit too soon. tongue.gif I can throw his sheet at you early too so you can decide if it's acceptable or not.

Edited by skwerl56767

Quick question: Since the Appearance section would be small/nearly nonexistent otherwise, could I change my Netherian's appearance based on the assumption that since the Nether is chaotic, it's normal to be partly mutated/individuals can differ to the extreme? Or better, that Netherians are created rather than born, so they can each be physically different? I figured I would ask since it would be such a drastic change(yes, I do want to give my guy a tail, horns, etc. etc. xd.png). If you'd rather stick to vanilla Minecraft I'm fine with that too; I'll just have to be a bit more creative with the history to try and make him stand out more.

EDIT: Posted a bit too soon. tongue.gif I can throw his sheet at you early too so you can decide if it's acceptable or not.

They can be physically different!

Oh and mya: only people labeled as spawns known as "spawns" can respawn.

They can be physically different!

Oh and mya: only people labeled as spawns known as "spawns" can respawn.

So everyone else is a glitch?

'cause Glitches can't respawn, you said.

So everyone else is a glitch?

'cause Glitches can't respawn, you said.

Oh I should have explained better.

There are four main classifactions of all creatures

Spawns

Born

Glitches

And the Infamous Hackers. (Corrupt entities, such as Herobrine,Null, Entity303, etc)

Glitches can't respawn. Born entity's can't unless they have a high amount of exp.

There, is that better?

So to my understanding is, spawns can respawn, borns can respawn if they have a high amount of experience, glitches can not, and I think hackers just don't die in the first place.

Herobrine's a hacker! *Slaps leg while laughing way too hard*

Oh, ahem, now I wonder what the chances are... I'm guessing that a character is either born/created as either a Spawn or a Born(50/50 of either; so it's out of their control, it's just what happens), Glitches are much rarer in that they're glitches, and obviously hackers are an exclusive group? Oh yeah, and I'm pretty much done with my guy's sheet; sorry it's taking so long, I just decided to draw a picture and right now I'm pretty sick of bones.

EDIT: Eh, whatever, it's not important. The imagination is the best tool anyway. tongue.gif

160% Improvised. xd.png Feel free to tell me to change something; I have the feeling that I grew a little carried away.

Name: Zentox

Age: Uncertain. He seems to be in his late teens/early twenties though.

Species: Wither Skeleton

Looks: Zentox was fashioned with agility in mind. He is a bipedal digitigrade(meaning he walks on his toes) and has a long tail for balance. He does have curved, segmented horns and two spikes protruding from his elbows, but they are small and unimpressive compared to the builds of his comrades who are built for strength; when weaponless and cornered though he will lash out with his spikes. He has the typical coloration of a Wither Skeleton.

History: Like many other skeletons of his kind, Zentox was created for only one purpose: defend his fortress. He was trained nothing but the basics and on how to fight, and was thrown together with a bunch of other Wither Skeletons to protect the Nether Fortress from intruders. Zentox has no parents or siblings in the same way other beings do-though he does call the other Wither Skeletons who work with him his "brethren"-but rather, he was simply created. No one is sure who did or why, but every Netherian keeps mentioning "Herobrine", so perhaps he is the creator? He certainly seems to play a significant role... Regardless, Zentox's loyalty is stubbornly rooted in whatever he deems to be his "ward"; for now, the fortress that has been engrained in his mind to protect.

Other:

-He is a Born entity.

-While he's a good fighter, he's pathetically poor in other skills; cooking and reading especially are not his forte, though he can understand his native language very well.

-Like all other Wither Skeletons, he carries around with him a sharpened sword at all times. He is very picky about who touches the sword and who doesn't, as it's his only possession.

-Zentox's main tactic is to dodge as many strikes as he can, saving his strength for critical hits.

-Since Zentox is built for agility he can run and leap quite efficiently, and he has good control over his momentum. However, he is very vulnerable in the face of an attacker who can catch him and he doesn't have much strength, relying on precision rather than brute force.

Saying this now: I designed Zentox with the false lore of Wither Skeletons being created or made, not necessarily born like other beings(I mean, they're skeletons, so... don't know how that would work), so his design is supposed to reflect this in that he's made to be an agility fighter, nothing else. The lore is completely made up though, so it's up to you if it will fit the RP or not.

Edited by skwerl56767

Herobrine's a hacker! *Slaps leg while laughing way too hard*

Oh, ahem, now I wonder what the chances are... I'm guessing that a character is either born/created as either a Spawn or a Born(50/50 of either; so it's out of their control, it's just what happens), Glitches are much rarer in that they're glitches, and obviously hackers are an exclusive group? Oh yeah, and I'm pretty much done with my guy's sheet; sorry it's taking so long, I just decided to draw a picture and right now I'm pretty sick of bones. xd.png

Borns are born, spawns spawn in like in normal minecraft as adults, I think. I would assume spawn would be Garrenth. Glitches I think 'spawn' in like spawns, except not at the spawnpoint?