Endyr_Serifi

The land of Skaionia

Ari'd fire as soon as she saw a hint of what was hiding in the tree. The large crossbow bolt would stick into a branch, then disappear, leaving only a hole. The Enderian's aim was shaky at best. This was not the way to be right now.

As she'd hide behind her tree again, she realized something. It seemed more and more like these people were actual people. She hadn't heard of these events, so they couldn't possibly be part of her memory.

The words coming from this new creature's mouth made her wonder, though. A group of about four compared to just one partner seemed like a better option for finding Father, though, so she'll have to agree with the demon.

Arihi'd load another arrow into her crossbow, prepared for the fight that may or may not come.

Unive laughed," on Beatta- and you didn't think of what would happen if.... Oh should I tell them?"

Beatta started growling," don't you. dare." She clicked back the hammer on the pistol and pulled the trigger, causing alienis essessia crystals to shoot out with the combination of pure elements.

Unive knew she'd do that. And easily Dodged it.

"Temper, temper, Beta demon. Who's would have thought the Frost demon isn't cool and collected~"

((Whoops, missed the bumps, or I would have posted sooner...

Though now I'm confused? Where did Unive come from, and who is she? And why does she sound like some sort of half-transformed kitsune? Also, is Ari actually acting, or is the post just saying what she would have done, not what she actually did?))

Though now I'm confused? Where did Unive come from, and who is she? And why does she sound like some sort of half-transformed kitsune? Also, is Ari actually acting, or is the post just saying what she would have done, not what she actually did?))

((Ari DID fire an arrow into the tree. It missed Unive and hit a branch instead. Now she's preparing to fight. Just in case.))

(Unive was also in the tree earlier, and I think of her able to switch back and forth from being normal kitsune to humanized one, I'm so sorry that I confused you.)

((Okay, so Ari did actually shoot at Unive, but when did she appear in the tree? I figured a humanoid being crawling around in trees would be hard to not notice; unless she just showed up after I poofed? Also, I'm not sure why there's a kitsune in a Minecraft RP? o: ))

((Okay, so Ari did actually shoot at Unive, but when did she appear in the tree? I figured a humanoid being crawling around in trees would be hard to not notice; unless she just showed up after I poofed? Also, I'm not sure why there's a kitsune in a Minecraft RP? o: ))

((Why not? I mean, its minecraft. And I needed something to further the plot or delay it a bit, and I wasn't using Unive for anything... Plus Beatta is in here too and frost demons aren't exactly a thing... And she's very quiet and Beatta wasn't looking up. Ah I just caused confusion I should delete those things I'm sorry... ;;))

((Ah, it's fine, I've been really prone to confusion lately. xd.png I let Beatta go because Witchery does have demons in it, though they're more the stereotypical red guys and not mostly-human frost demons. I figured it wasn't too much of a stretch though, especially since I improvised with Zentox. Unive's appearance just confused me, especially since she's a kitsune that popped out of nowhere, hah hah.

Yeah, I'm over it now. xd.png Confusion ended. Though it still seems odd to have non-Minecraft things in a Minecraft RP, but rather than removing them, maybe you could change the RP a bit? I mean, Beatta is already established in the plot, and I think Enderians as a whole are more of an original thing... It's more of a pet peeve of mine to have the RP come across as strictly Minecraft, but not be as strict in actuality, so we could change it to Minecraft with a fun twist! Or something. Actually, a subplot involving portals or something between dimensions would be interesting...

Ah hah, nope, I'm running away with it. :'D I think everything is fine now, so I'll be writing a post soon....))

((Ah, it's fine, I've been really prone to confusion lately. xd.png I let Beatta go because Witchery does have demons in it, though they're more the stereotypical red guys and not mostly-human frost demons. I figured it wasn't too much of a stretch though, especially since I improvised with Zentox. Unive's appearance just confused me, especially since she's a kitsune that popped out of nowhere, hah hah.

Yeah, I'm over it now. xd.png Confusion ended. Though it still seems odd to have non-Minecraft things in a Minecraft RP, but rather than removing them, maybe you could change the RP a bit? I mean, Beatta is already established in the plot, and I think Enderians as a whole are more of an original thing... It's more of a pet peeve of mine to have the RP come across as strictly Minecraft, but not be as strict in actuality, so we could change it to Minecraft with a fun twist! Or something. Actually, a subplot involving portals or something between dimensions would be interesting...

Ah hah, nope, I'm running away with it. :'D I think everything is fine now, so I'll be writing a post soon....))

(I thought I put that in the description- but basically it is a whole moshpod of ideas formulated around a minecraft physic based place, but another way to look at Unive is a players skin, who decided to become a voidmage.)

((Ah, okay... Also sorry again for not posting, I just don't have any ideas on what to do (which is odd for this situation, I'm usually better about responding to tension). I'll still try and write a post, but uh... it'll take a while...))

((Ah, okay... Also sorry again for not posting, I just don't have any ideas on what to do (which is odd for this situation, I'm usually better about responding to tension). I'll still try and write a post, but uh... it'll take a while...))

((Oh okay... Well I see Beatta not shooting again it was like a reflex on her part...))

((Yeah, I still haven't come up with a post... sorry... It's safe to say at this point to go ahead without me, and if I rejoin later I'll just do a big personal time-skip to catch up, but right now I'm just stalling the roleplay. My character's won't be NPCs, but just say that they were so shocked to encounter Beatta and her kitsune rival that they... I don't know, decided to linger for a while. tongue.gif Then you guys can go on ahead without me.

Sorry again for stalling this so badly, I kept telling myself to post but I couldn't come up with anything post-worthy... I hope this hasn't died because of me already.))

((Oh. I'll try.))

Beatta was in not a good mood, because she was looking at the traitorous scum infront of her. It was plainly obvious, since the air around everyone started to become severely chilly. Beatta might have accidentally froze her companions, but she just asked Unive bluntly," did you cause the flux that's destroying Eleanor's kingdom's walls?"

Unive giggled, "Oh nope~ sure, I'm a void Mage now, but Hehehe I'm just a decoy~"

----------

Inver got separated from the mapping squad. Something ambushed the camp site, causing everyone to go in opposite directions. He was still running, and he noticed a shade of purple in the distance, but also a very shabby hut near the edge of it.

((ohaithere i'm back if you don't mind having me))

((Pls come baaack

Oh and PSA if anyone wants to talk to me on twitter or Instagram, or even Deviant art, my usernames are (respectively ) @yaymijay, @endyr.serifi, and Jsward322.))

Unive fled and Beatta gave chase, leaving everyone behind. Soon enough, Unive disappeared from Beattas sight and Beatta just realized a deadly mistake- she lost her bearing and is now lost in the mountainous forest. The flux was getting darker and darker... Beatta stood there, stunned. She was in the middle of the deepest part of the flux forest, alone.