Endyr_Serifi

The land of Skaionia

Beatta chuckles," Can't you see it dying at my feet? But yes, I know how to purify this area, Elanor "

She pulls off her hood, her horns and face now obviously visible," I'd get off the flux though. You might get frozen.."

Beatta waits for the group to step off the edge, then starts to freeze the flux to prevent it from spreading. Slowly, she, pulls out a flask full of purifying liquid, then pours it on the frozen flux, then quickly jumps off right when the flux patch starts glowing.

"Also, there's many suspects. Insan, the archdemon, or maybe even one of those pesky Haellows... Or maybe a member of the Crimson cult."

----

Inver was traveling south of the end kingdom's outpost his companions and hisself came out of. One stop on his journey is the skeleton base, past the flux forest, then he should start mapping out the religions past that. The work is huge, and the enderians want to have a vast map of it so they can get more trade routes and goods.

He sighed, and said," it will take a few days to even reach the flux forest. But we have to tread lightly, and not anger the flux demons that live in the kingdom and surrounding areas.."

Edited by Jsward322

Eleanor still wasn't sure what Beatta was talking about, but Adam at least seemed to recognize the words "Crimson Cult"; he recoiled in disgust at the name.

" I'm not sure about the archdemon you mention, but it could be a Haellow." Theresa mused.

" As if you're an expert on demons." Morgan said, switching her spite from Beatta. " Not even Blackhearts have the guts to-"

" Shut up." Adam sharply cut her off. " There's no way some sort of 'Haellow' thing caused this much damage in so little time!"

" Then what is it then?" Morgan shot back. " A puny cult?"

" Some kind of monster?" Eleanor asked.

" A wizard?" Emily added.

" No!" Adam snapped. " Well..." He glanced pointedly at Emily. " Yes and no."

" Oh! I know what it is!!" Samuel jumped up, hand stuck in the air.

" What did I tell you about doing that?" Adam mumbled.

" So it's a wizard?" Eleanor started. " We can handle a wizard, right? Beatta can carve a path through the flux and-"

" It's not just a wizard." Adam said, clearly disgruntled. " This much flux produced at the rate you four claim can only be done by a veteran thaumaturge. And that kind of magic is always forbidden."

" So... veteran wizard?"

" Try Void Mage."

Everyone stared blankly while Samuel groaned about not being able to say those words, and Adam rolled his eyes. " Void Mage! Wizards who have gone insane because they're doing things they shouldn't!"

" You mean like your friend, Jargon?" Theresa said.

" No. Jargon is still a wizard." He said defensively. " He just dabbles a little more in the forbidden stuff. A Void Mage knows everything that could possibly be known, including all of the forbidden knowledge." He looked at Beatta. " That's the only thing I can think of that could cause this amount of damage."

" So, we find the Void Mage..." Eleanor said quietly, but she was ignored.

" I find it more likely to be a Haellowed or a demon, especially an archdemon." Theresa argued. " Even a wizard couldn't paint the land this purple this fast."

" I think it's the Void-whatever!" Emily jumped in. " Wizards are always making a mess of things!"

Despite the thinly-veiled insult, Adam gave her a look of thanks for being in agreement with him. Morgan rolled her eyes and snorted; probably believing that something completely different had caused the flux patch to form.

" Whatever it is, Beatta can help us stop the flux, right?" Eleanor said.

" You're investing too much trust into this person." Adam reproved, not caring that the mentioned frost demon was in earshot.

" But she did clear the flux..."

" How about we focus on finding the source of the flux?" Theresa said loudly; an indication that she was getting fed up with the bickering. " Could be a person, could be supernatural, could be anything. Could be a device exploded."

There was another snort from Adam, but other than that there was an acknowledging silence.

" How about... a location?" She continued. " Is there a place to hide a base around here?"

" There are places to hide everywhere." Adam spoke again. " If it is supernatural though, then there's no source to find."

" What about the Void Mage?" Emily asked. He sighed, trying to keep his temper in check.

" It's always the last place you look." He said vaguely. There was a pause as everyone thought, until Eleanor jumped up with an answer.

" Like you were a tailor shop? Maybe the mage is in a city?"

" Or the city." Samuel agreed, pointing at the partially-disintegrated city wall.

That wall earned a lot of staring for a while.

" Warped mages - Especially Void ones - track taint." Adam said helpfully.

" Beatta!" Eleanor turned to the frost demon. " You can track a mage, right?"

" If it's a mage." Morgan added under her breath.

" It will be." Eleanor said firmly. " It has to be. And I'm not letting it destroy my city!"

The coven was a bit shocked by Eleanor's sudden assertiveness, but it only made Theresa smile. For once, the princess was taking up the shield instead of relying on someone else!

" Lead the way." She said courteously to Beatta. Hopefully the group's arguing will be gone long enough that they could actually get things done around here!

Beatta looks at all of them, a bit shocked they want to help," It's truly been a while... But I can." She smiled at Eleanor," you remind me of soemone I once knew. Wanting to protect everyone..."

Beatta's eyes began to glow as she was using magic. Suddenly, around everyone strands of aura began to show, each a different color. She paid no mind to the brightly colored aura, but focused on the more darker, and she sees three dark auras. One stops suddenly... While the other two continue on, then seperate.

"Oh boy... The one that suddenly stopped and is a dark purple... That was Insan. It seems she teleported out of this realm and came here after the flux happened..."

Beatta turns to the dark magenta aura, laughs," a young haellow was attracted here... Then scurried away. It's not that tainted to do this..."

Beatta turns to the final strand of aura.

"This is the one. It's nearly jet black."

At Beatta's description of whatever it was she was seeing, Adam seemed to approve.

" Black is the color of a Void Mage, no matter what the previous attire was."

" Adam..." Theresa began with worry. " Can we even fight off one of these Void Mages?"

He didn't answer.

" Should we fix this flux first before tracking him down?" Emily wondered.

" Not unless we can find the source. It'll just come back, right?" Samuel actually answered for once, glancing up hopefully at his mentor. " It doesn't just come out of nowhere."

" Hm? Oh, right." Adam looked up. " But every source is the mage himself; if we want to fix this in an efficient manner, we need to confront the Void Mage before we find whatever is making this flux." He took a deep breath. " Assuming he is the cause."

" What do you mean?" Theresa pressed.

" Let's just say I've had some unnecessary encounters before." He said.

Eleanor tapped her feet, growing impatient with the lack of action. " If Beatta can track him then we should." She said. " As it is the flux is spreading; the city wall will completely deteriorate before we can do a thing to clean it up! Frost can't last forever in the middle of summer." She shot an apologetic look at the frost demon.

" Eleanor is right; we need to start tracking our culprit." Theresa agreed. " Beatta, whatever you see, follow it; we'll be right behind you."

" So glad I brought my focus pouch..." Adam muttered. " This is going to be a fun night..."

" Can I have the Fire focus?" Samuel asked hopefully.

" No."

Edited by skwerl56767

Beatta turned around and says," I've used a wand before, I enjoy the primal focus. Oh and Eleanor? It will atleast slow down the flux.. And don't worry... I'm prepared to fight." Beatta grins a bit. She turns around starts following the aura.

"Want to know a little piece of trivia? The void mages alters are commonly found in deserts, from what I have found. "

Beatta continued to follow the strand of aura, and sighs, clutching the grip of her weapon from underneath her cloak. the aura led farther into the woods, and father into an area of this land that beatta was unfamiliar with.

"Do any of you actually know what's ahead Biome wise..? I'd hate to break it to you all... But I've never been in this part of the world beyond Eleanor's families kingdom.. And that was thousands of years ago."

--------

Yaymi had built a small hut, and she was extremely proud of it, yet exhausted. She layed down on the hard floor of the hut, and fell asleep despite it being uncomfortable.

Edited by Jsward322

((Oh pff, you're waiting on me...))

Adam's head shot upright at Beatta's comment; only Theresa seemed to notice though. As the group began to follow the frost demon down the unseen path, he cautiously attached his Lightning focus to the wand and hung back from the group.

" Are you okay? You seem tense." Theresa said. He jumped and shot her a reproving look, and she just returned it with concern.

If I didn't know any better I wouldn't think that she's a Blackheart. His thoughts grumbled, but at the moment he was more wary of Beatta.

" 'Primal Focus'." He said under his breath, as though it explained everything.

" I'm sorry?"

" She said 'primal'. No self-respecting-" He stopped himself, remembering a friend back in the city he set up in. A good friend, a helpful one, but also... a bit crazy. " No sane thaumaturge would dabble in such forces." He finished.

" And what forces are those?" Theresa asked.

" Not the good kind." He said vaguely, quickening his pace to catch up with the group.

No one else seemed bothered by Beatta the way Adam was; Morgan was her skeptical self, Emily was just curious, and Eleanor was listening to everything intently. Samuel was practically bouncing with excitement, both with the prospect of tracking down a dark entity and also at the trivia he would learn along the way.

" I heard that the three major powers of old times were pushed back to deserts, which is why you can find altars there!" He burst out. " It was like, the dark ages, where the most powerful people ever were like, these black mages, and no one liked them, and they were eventually split up and kicked out! No one lived in deserts back then except for nomads and stuff, so they went and lived out there!"

" Oh bother..." Morgan muttered in annoyance.

" Three major powers?" Eleanor mused, but any response was cut off by Beatta's concern.

" Do any of you actually know what's ahead Biome wise..? I'd hate to break it to you all... But I've never been in this part of the world beyond Eleanor's families kingdom.. And that was thousands of years ago."

" Thousands of years ago?" Eleanor's curiosity switched topics, and she glanced at her coven. Morgan just shrugged and said " Demons.", and Emily was too busy looking around.

" I know this forest." She said. " Rudy would come in here to hunt, but he never goes into the thickets." She turned around ominously. " He says that the tree roots don't like uninvited guests."

Morgan scoffed. " You mean your mighty owl pet is afraid of a couple of trees?"

" He's not my pet, he's my familiar." Emily corrected with a huff. Eleanor stared ahead at the thickening pine forest, growing more concerned about wolves than of sentient tree roots. Sure, Beatta said she was ready for a fight, and she was surrounded by a bunch of magic-users, but that didn't keep the princess from feel tense. She was royalty, after all; could her father ever forgive her if they had to return, with her wounded? She was the only heir walking among the people that he cast out from his own kingdom! Besides, she hasn't been in this deep in the wilderness before...

" The most we have to worry about are the undead and spiders." Adam spoke up, though his voice betrayed his own concerns. " Creepers don't bother with such tight spaces, and the thicket is too dense at the top for Endermen. We're fine."

" I'm not worried about the monsters." Emily said.

" Right, you're worried about the trees." He replied, with the same cynical tone as Morgan. The mentioned witch just laughed in Emily's face.

" Hey, you're supposed to be on my side!" She said in exasperation.

" I don't know what's up ahead either." Theresa said. " I know that farther out there are some mountains, but I don't know how far. Eleanor?"

" I don't know either." Eleanor replied lamely. Samuel's hand shot up in the air, and Adam gave him a sharp look.

" Do you know?" Theresa asked.

" It's not dangerous." Adam said right as the boy's mouth opened.

" Waste... land..." He mumbled.

" You're awfully confident." Theresa observed. The thaumaturge sighed, disgruntled by the curious looks everyone was giving him.

" In my grandfather's time, it was Crimson Cult land out there. Not long before he died they were all either killed or driven from the place. Nothing has stirred since. It's fine." He asserted. Eleanor looked at Beatta.

" And yet, the trail leads out there, doesn't it?" She asked. Adam just rolled his eyes and continued walking.

" If anything, it goes to the mountains." He said. Morgan and Samuel began to follow him, but the others weren't sharing their confidence. Eleanor wrung her hands together, in hope that Beatta could recall anything beyond the forest.

Beatta looked around and said," well... I believe it does lead further the more we wait around."

She seemed tense. "But if I'm correct- one of those... Dark forces was Israphel Lehparsi... I've met him. Not a nice fellow... At all. But he's dead."

Beatta started walking again, and looked at Adam," that was also in my youth. I've learned better since to not use that focus."

Arihi still wandered the area near the Flux. It seemed like her father had gone in there... but for what purpose? She'd take out her crossbow, in case something came out of there. Nothing that comes out of dark purple places is any good.

Arihi'd already gone around a good portion of it before finding some sort of footprints. If she couldn't follow her father, perhaps the girl could follow this person (she only sees one set of prints...)

---

After a bit of walking, she'd realize she may need to run to catch up. And she would. Arihi looked both ways, listening for anything or anyone else out here. Hopefully these footprints were real and not just her imagination. If I followed these all this way only to find nothing... The girl'd shake her head, pressing onward. She didn't even care to sneak, by this point. Father's a bit more important at the moment.

Beatta continued to walk, until a point and said to everyone traveling with her ," Do you think we should rest for the night? Or continue pressing forward?"

Arihi'd get sight of the group ahead... at least, what little sight she had at this hour. The woman'd stop at this point, hiding behind a tree.

Then there was a slight hissy noise nearby. Not a long hiss. But there was the sound of a bunch of legs.

She'd rather not get eaten by a spider today. Arihi'd raise her crossbow, putting a bolt in it. The crossbow only HAD two bolts.

But two's all it would ever need. At least Arihi could see the spider's eyes from here, what with them glowing. It's all she could see at this time of day.

Click.

The spider'd hiss again. Then it'd flip over, being super dead. It seemed like a pretty small spider, though. Not nearly as big as she thought it was before.

She'd sigh. With no spider eyes to light the area, it was pitch black again for her.

Adam never replied to Beatta, keeping his thoughts to himself. Theresa only looked on, a bit worried about how alert he had become; for a thaumaturge who hardly dabbles in forbidden knowledge, he had enough power to take down one that did, which meant he knew what he was doing.

The rest of the group though? Theresa and Beatta might be the only experienced ones out of them all, no offense to her coven, who had her back even during times of crisis. But the witch could barely remember all of those nasty spells that gave her family name such a reputation. Most people were wary of Blackhearts because messing with them, even indirectly, could have a bout of sickness, a physical ailment, or even a malevolent curse set on you; the sort of things only a reputable white witch could cure. Yet most of that was black magic, something Theresa had to distance herself from in order to drop the name of Blackheart. She had a few tricks up her sleeve, but that was it.

And Beatta? Who knew what she was capable of? Not all demons were superior to mortals after all, though Beatta acted enough like one that she should know how to deal with them. But Theresa wasn't one to be presumptuous; she could be a Sapper - just a low-ranking annoyance of a demon - or she could be an Arch hiding her power. The witch couldn't recall enough about demons to know for sure.

After several hours Beatta suddenly stopped, concerned about the fading daylight. " Do you think we should rest for the night? Or continue pressing forward?"

" I want to stop." Samuel mumbled; his feet hurt from the unwonted travel since he would spend most of his time studying at a desk. Adam again said nothing, instead keeping an eye out for movement in the forest.

" If we stop, should we have a night watch?" Eleanor suggested.

" That's what Rudy's for." Emily immediately spoke out of habit, only to falter and glance at the empty space on her shoulder. " Um... if he was here..."

" I'm not losing sleep just to make sure you don't get eaten." Morgan said, referring to no one in particular. " And if that Void guy comes back, I want to make sure I'm awake so he can taste my potions."

Adam scoffed, but held his tongue.

" Is there something you want to say?" Theresa asked him.

" Wouldn't I have said it already?" He shot back.

" Don't fight!" Eleanor said. " Please. We need to find the guy who's inadvertently destroying my city, not tear ourselves apart."

She earned another scoff from the wizard, but Theresa was just surprised. When she first met Eleanor she had anticipated the typical ego of royalty, but the princess seemed to challenge that every step of the way. Now if only she knew more of the outside world...

" We should keep going." She finally said to Beatta. " Lowering our guard now might be fatal, especially if our mage happens to be a nighttime wanderer." She glanced at Adam expecting some sort of backup or even a correction, but still he said nothing. He must be really on edge... " How far through the forest do you think we are?"

Beatta smiled and said," it seems like we are nearly halfway. This forest is large I presume... But... If it's okay with everyone else, I agree with Eleanor. Most mobs... Are wary of demons so I guess you all are safe with me... Unless there's an enderian in bloodlust. That's... Always hazardous."

...you know, considering how long it's been since she'd slept, Arihi actually thought sleep was a go-

Wait. How long has it been since I slept? And another moment. Since Father ran off... oh.

Now there were a few darker thoughts entering Arihi's mind. What if she'd followed nonexistent people into a dangerous area full of very real and deadly monsters? That spider certainly seemed fairly real.

Or maybe it wasn't a real spider. Maybe she "wasted" a bolt. Not that she could really waste a bolt. Not with this crossbow, anyway. That doesn't change that all the other spiders could be extremely lifelike, possibly being actual spiders.

Arihi's eyes began to turn slightly more purple with each different thought. The only way to find out whether half of what she had seen in the past several days was real was to sleep. If she slept here, though, there were probably monsters in this forest. Real and dangerous ones. And, besides, if these people were even real, they would have left by the time she got up from her own slumber. And it wouldn't really help her to go in with the maybe-real maybe-not people now, considering this interesting conversation they're having.

There wasn't any good way out of this. Sleep and die. Not sleep, likely die anyway from falling asleep later or from the deprivation itself.

Arihi'd put a bolt in the crossbow. It's looking to be another long night.

...there was only one other thought beyond "massive sleep deprivation, probably going to die". Why didn't Arihi ask for any Spectral Arrows from Father? She could have really used some.

Oh, right. They're arrows, not bolts. Now she felt slightly stupid from asking the question. But surely there would be a way to make Spectral Bolts? Arihi'd probably figure it out someday.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

Beatta truest had no need to sleep, she was just concerned for the others in the group. She sighed and said," once you all get tired we will stop though. You need to be at your best state if we have to resort to violence... Or if we have to deal with a group of void mages."

Samuel's eyes widened as the group began their journey again. " Groups? I didn't know they came in groups! When I read about them they were very solitary, which is why they were dangerous, because like, they didn't have any buddies you could threaten or anything."

" Something must have changed." Theresa said, only interested in the discussion as a distraction. Eleanor though only knew of her kingdom's history, and began prodding further:

" What were the three main powers you mentioned before?" She asked. Samuel seemed to regain some vigor despite his hurting feet, eager to share what he knew with his elders.

" It was all black magic." He started ominously; Morgan rolled her eyes and quickened her pace to get ahead of the group, but he didn't seem to notice. " There were the cultists, and witches, and mages. The Crimson Cult was bad because they were super crazy, and no one liked the witches because they were mean to nearby villages. The Void Mages were ignored for a while, but no one liked them either because they poisoned the places they worked in."

" Not all witches were mean..." Emily muttered, but Eleanor ignored her.

" How were they different? And who's Israphel?" She pressed.

" Well, the cultists were super religious, but they were bad too. The mages just had a bunch of stuff." He shrugged. " I um... I haven't read that far yet."

" Isaphrel was one of several Void Mages who broke the barrier of independence." Adam finally spoke up. He gave Eleanor a warning glance, as though she was a disobedient pupil. " The details are considered forbidden. It is believed that he lives on through his own history, so even talking about him could bring him back."

" Is that true?" Eleanor asked.

" Look at how many people are talking about him." Adam challenged. Eleanor paused only to detour around a boulder, just to meet up with the group and start asking more questions. " What do you mean by the independence barrier?"

" Is she always like this?" Adam asked Theresa. The witch just smiled and said nothing.

" I've heard a Void Mage called Hyperius was one of those guys!" Samuel said. " He wanted to find a power source in living things, so he terrorized villages in search of 'soul energy', or something like that. Most Void Mages don't even consider going outside their fortresses."

" So that's the independence barrier?" Eleanor mused; Void Mages were shut-ins, huh? " But... wouldn't that mean our mage did the same thing?"

" Could have been anything." Adam said. " He could have just been flying around with a thaumostatic girdle, and dropped something that exploded into flux."

" A what girdle?"

" It's a belt that makes you fly!" Samuel whispered. Eleanor just stared in disbelief, almost tripping on a fallen branch.

" You're all awfully nonchalant for a 'patch of misery'." Morgan commented. Adam shot her a look threatening to throw an insult right back, but he lost his chance when Theresa joined in the discussion.

" If our mage can fly, how are we even supposed to find him? Whatever path Beatta is following could dwindle off any second now."

There was a short silence, broken only by the occasional branch or patch of fallen needles someone stepped on. Samuel regained some confidence though; " If I had a girdle, I would use it all the time."

" So... we hope he doesn't have one?" Eleanor said.

" Why would someone go all the way to your city and create a patch of misery?" Morgan countered. For once Eleanor just bit her lip, unable to respond.

It really didn't make sense; why would anyone? Unless there was something wrong with her kingdom?

((EDIT: Just re-read this and realized I gave you guys nothing to work with. xd.png If it's helpful at all, I can give a quick description in the OOC thread about what the Void Mage's place is like? That way Beatta can stumble upon it first, since she's leading.))

Edited by skwerl56767

Beatta decided to add some information about Israphel," legends say Israphel used to work with the renegade army when that was still around... Well until General Endyr was murdered. I'd say that's when he snapped, but, who knows? That's one thing I wasn't alive to know about."

Beatta continued walking, listening to everyone talk. She liked this group, with the small amount of hours she's been with them.

Morgan asked a question towards Eleanor that Beatta didn't expect.

"Why would someone go all the way to your city and create a patch of misery?"

Beatta said after that," maybe it was to draw you out? Or to draw me here.... Or to fix something even the void mages seen as corrupt."

((Of course!))

((Bump!))

Yaymi actually started wondering around the flux forest after she built some rather flimsy tools, the was scared, but oddly enough the taint swarms didn't attack her.

Eleanor found Beatta's comment to be odd. What would a Void Mage see as corrupt, if it was corrupt itself? Though, technically it could see things that aren't corrupt now as corrupt, since it's now the opposite of those things?

Wait...

" I doubt it's the latter. You're either a Void Mage or a person; you can't be both." Adam said. Everyone looked up at him at that; even Samuel seem startled by its implications.

" How is that possible? If you started out as a person, then you'll die as a person." Eleanor said.

" Void Mages aren't people. They can't be." He asserted. " A person holds either sympathy or value in the things around it. Void Mages hold neither. They do everything for themselves, and take no heed to the rest of the world."

That explains how I ended up with flux near my city. Eleanor thought. But you can't possibly be THAT selfish... not so much that you actually lose your humanity?

She began to doubt... well, more so than before... that they could somehow confront the Void Mage. If a person was that selfish, how could it be persuaded to somehow fix - or at least explain - a mess it made that is now threatening the lives of innocent citizens? Beatta had an interesting theory that the flux patch was used to draw attention, maybe put her out in the open, but who would want that? Vengeful Blackheart witches? The only person they would go after in the group was...

Theresa. But didn't she leave such a long time ago? Maybe she was underestimating this entire situation...

For once, the group fell into a thoughtful silence, the thickening forest permeated by their footsteps and the occasional howling animal in the distance.

((Sorry for the short post, I wasn't sure what else to write before they come across the fortress.))

Edited by skwerl56767

Beatta shrugs," I know the one thing more corrupt than a void Mage- never mind he is long gone."

Beatta kept walking until she heard something in the trees. She looked up and nothing was there. Then she heard a limb snap, but nothing fell out of the tree.

"Guys... There's something in the tree. Following us."

You know what? There's only one thing left for Arihi to really do at this point.

The only way she was going to survive was to assume these people were real, and see where they were going. But they were all talking about Void Mages, and as far as Arihi could remember, Void Mages were pretty bad.

Well, weighing the chances here: 0% survival if she stayed, and at least some fraction of 1% if she followed these people.

A fraction sounds pretty nice to someone like this. Arihi stood up straight, going in the same direction the others had gone.

---

And after a few minutes of this run, she'd finally stop a good few yards behind these "people". If they're even real, anyway. Although if they're not, whatever's in that tree probably is.

She'd crouch next to the tree instead of behind it, like last time, and combined her two crossbows into just one. Arihi's going to aim up at the tree. If it moves again, she's firing. No chances are to be taken here.

((Because, if she walks into the group, her survival chance drops back down to zero...

"Unless there's an enderian in bloodlust. That's... Always hazardous." -Beatta, saying that way too close to a sleep-deprived Enderian who still understands every word of that sentence. Then again, Beatta didn't know she was there, so it'll probably be fine in the end.))

((Bump! And adding onto something))

Unive was being as quiet as could be. She couldn't let them get to the base, especially Beatta. Beatta was a dangerous woman, and could be classified as more insane than herself.

Unive saw what Beatta did. She could use that against her and stun the poor frost demon with black mailing.

Unive took a leap of faith and landed infront of the group, standing on her tengu Getas perfectly and showing her three tails, and having her mask over her face.

"You shouldn't trust Beatta. She's a dangerous woman, more insane than us void mages with her Ideals she sees as truth. She will turn on you in an instant- not to mention I saw what she has done. "

Beatta immediately drawed her weapon. It was a pistol, but instead of bullets, it shoots out a combination of the elements; Aer, Aqua, Ignis, Terra, Ordo, and Peridito.

"Shut it Unive, you're the traitor, you nearly got me killed and killed everyone else with us- you knew what we where doing, and you know what he had done."