Endyr_Serifi

The land of Skaionia

The land of Skaionia rp

Basic information:

Skaionia is a series of Kingdoms on multiple land masses. Each kingdom is ruled by a race. Humans, Enderians, Skeletorians, The flux Demons, and Netherians. Each kingdom is connected by a city, knows as Garrenth. You are one of the species, or a person from a distant kingdom not near Skaionia.

Plot: (depending on the kingdom)

•It was a normal day in the flux kingdom, until the Flux Kingdom's King was murdered. His daughter, Insan, has disappeared without a trace and His wife is completely unstable.

Many people have been summoned to help search for his daughter, who is one of the suspects of the murder.

•In the Enderian kingdom, the prince has Gone to explore unknown lands with a few allies. He runs into a few people on the way to search for the missing girl.

•In the human kingdom, The queen was furious when she got news that a human child had been infected with flux, and has banished her into the flux kingdoms lands.

•In the Netherian kingdom, it was peaceful... Too peaceful for the kingdom known for its assortment of crimes committed each day.

•In the Skeletorian kingdom, the rulers have sent a squad of archers to help find the missing girl.

•in Garrenth, a few outsiders have arrived in the floating city, and is welcomed by the mayor of the city

Name:

Species:

Looks:

History: (optional)

Other:(optional)

The OoCis up!!

Side notes:

If anyone wants to: Please manage to come up with the traits Skeletorians can have...? Odd request but I need info and I've already done the Enderians.

This rp is roughly based off of several Minecraft Mods and things, so i will put up a few links to the mods/ features later .

Thaumcraft: Learn about flux and other things here!

Witchery:learn about witchery!

Hardcore Ender expansion:it seems there isnt much info about the end...

The nether: everyone knows what this is do I have to explain

Edited by Jsward322

A Minecraft RP! xd.png I never thought I would see one of these! I'll wait until you flesh everything out further to join, but I'm certainly interested; I even have an old character bio I made a year or two back for a server I joined, so it's very tempting.

(I'll also delete this post if you need a reserved space, just let me know.)

EDIT: Oh yeah, I actually had a question for this. xd.png Would a Wither Skeleton go in the Skeletorian Kingdom, or the Netherian Kingdom?

Edited by skwerl56767

A Minecraft RP! xd.png I never thought I would see one of these! I'll wait until you flesh everything out further to join, but I'm certainly interested; I even have an old character bio I made a year or two back for a server I joined, so it's very tempting.

(I'll also delete this post if you need a reserved space, just let me know.)

EDIT: Oh yeah, I actually had a question for this. xd.png Would a Wither Skeleton go in the Skeletorian Kingdom, or the Netherian Kingdom?

hmm I'd say Netherian. Edit: And oh I used to do minecraft based rps all the time before I got better at typing. Then I kinda dissappeared from the site and now I'm back!

Edited by Jsward322

What the heck, I'll join too! xd.png Shall I post my original sheet and see if it needs any tweaks to be in here? I'll already edit out the stuff that was specific to the server(some of the lore, the cities mentioned, etc., unless you would like to see the original sheet? It's pretty extensive...)

What the heck, I'll join too! xd.png Shall I post my original sheet and see if it needs any tweaks to be in here? I'll already edit out the stuff that was specific to the server(some of the lore, the cities mentioned, etc., unless you would like to see the original sheet? It's pretty extensive...)

You can do what ever you'd like! :3

I was waiting on someone else to summit their forms.. but we could start, but not tonight.

Edited by Jsward322

I was waiting on someone else to summit their forms.. but we could start, but not tonight.

Yeah, I thought of that after I posted it. 😅

It's alright, I can wait. It's just, I'm in kind of a roleplay hole... Nothing to do but life things, and that's boring. tongue.gif

Rp start!

It was hard, getting to the flux forest, avoiding most of the dangers that lurk in it. Yaymi sighed, it was her first day alone in the unforgiving forest, but, she started building her home.

((I'm confused what actually is happening right now I need a bit more than that to go off of))

((That doesn't help but okay.

I'm going to go screw things up for everything else then by doing what I think hooray))

"But, brother, you can't go!" Aradia griped to Inver. "What if something happens to you?" Even though they fought like any pair of siblings, she would still miss him and worry if he got lost or kidnapped... Or killed. It didn't help that he was the prince, and thus even if he did have friends accompanying him, there might be an enemy of the king searching for him and now that he was away from home... She would hate if something went wrong and she hadn't at least tried to prevent it... She shuddered at the thought. "I wish you wouldn't leave. I only have one of you. There are fates out there worse than death. I'm scared for you." She was struggling not to cry. She knew there was no way to convince him, but she tried anyway.

~•~

Cirrus stepped into the floating city of Garrenth for the first time in her life. Well, technically, she had been in the floating city before, but back when she was so young that she hadn't even been able to walk. But now she was here to do... Things! She didn't know what yet. But she had been told that the best place to find out what was here, the capital city of Skaionia. She looked around. It was definitely a city, all right. Noisy and bustling, just being there made her want to go fast and do things. She spotted a group of people- she assumed- that were like no others she had ever seen! They definitely weren't human, or Enderian. They didn't look Skeletorian, either, from what she had heard of them. It was possible they could be Netherian, since she had no idea what Netherians looked like. Or... They could be outsiders. She wondered what they were there for. She doubted violence, there were too many people around. She decided to wait and see what would happen. There was a bench nearby that she sat on, watching through her peripheral vision. Just sitting there made her ADHD, though, and she began to fidget. She hoped something would happen soon.

Edited by MyaMouse

" Zentox, your shift is up."

A muddle of black and grey in the corner shifted a bit, before a distinct skull bearing two horns lifted. It waited for its conscious to fully awake before picking itself up, unwrapping its tail from a sword.

" Too soon..." It muttered, almost tripping over itself.

" Come on!" The voice grumbled. Zentox straightened himself out and glared at the figure in the doorway. " Those Blazes are chewing me out. Get your butt out here."

" Yeah, yeah..." He picked his sword up off the ground and sheathed it on his back, weaving it between his ribs.

Well hey, if you're a skeleton, it's not like you have flesh to worry about, right?

Zentox pushed past the grumpy Wither Skeleton, walking mechanically down the hall. It was the same shift, all the time. Walk down here, turn the corner, pass in-sync with another guy patrolling the halls, turn, go down the stairs, wander down there... And once that Ghast shrieked, everyone would go on a break for food, then return to their shifts until they ended.

Usually it wasn't this boring though. Usually there would be a skirmish with an Overworlder, or there would be a brawl in the mess hall. You could throw nethebricks picked up from the disintegrating fortress and toss them at temperamental Blazes and sobbing Ghasts.

Now though? Now it was just dull!

Zentox turned the corner and wandered past a patch of soul sand, alive with Netherwart. He ignored it and the gaping hole on the other side of the staircase, yet he paused at the base of the stairs to stare outside.

Very dark, and very red. It only grew redder in the light of a nearby lava fall, redder still the farther out you tried to look. Were there any other colors aside from red?

Zentox dug around in his memory and recalled a scrap of something taken from a slain Overworlder; some sort of weird, thin, flexible thing. It was a color he had never seen before... no one bothered to tell him what it was either. " It's an Overworld scrap." Was all that was said.

That color...

An otherworldly scream sounded-no mistaking it being a Ghast-and Zentox continued up the staircase to go to the mess hall. He paused again though before stepping into the stream of Netherians heading to the same place.

I wonder... could I go to the Overworld? What other colors do they have there?

" 'Ey Zentox! Watcha doin'?" A Blaze stopped beside him, causing him to jump.

" Nothing." He answered tersely, stepping into the crowd. The Blaze simply followed him with a big grin on its face.

" You daydreamin' again?" It teased.

" No." Zentox avoided eye contact... if you could count his eye sockets as eyes.

" Whatcha thinkin' about?" The Blaze persisted. Zentox sighed. Why can't I just ignore it? He thought.

" Colors." He muttered under his breath.

" Colors?!" The Blaze burst out laughing. " Yah thinkin' about colors?! Whatta they matter?"

" They don't!" He snapped, becoming embarrassed and exiting the crowd.

" Zenny? 'Ey Zenny! Wait up!"

Zentox ignored the fiery being, instead returning to his chambers. The last thing he needed was some Blaze touting off to the whole hall about how he was thinking about color! He didn't need to care about color; it wasn't important! It wasn't essential to the safety of the fortress! So why was he thinking about it? All he was doing was setting himself up for rehabilitation... he would rather avoid the whole "retraining" mess again.

No. He had to take his position in the fortress and hold it. His only purpose was to defend the Nether Fortress. Everything else-colors, food, Overworld scraps-it was all worthless knowledge. Knowing what color that scrap was wouldn't help him as a soldier of... of...

Zentox dug around in his mind. They were all being trained to protect this place... the Chainmasters, their teachers, had to be taking orders from somewhere. Orders always come from somewhere, right? Who's at the top? Is there even a top?

Having arrived to the pathetically-small room that belonged to him, Zentox glanced over his shoulder a couple of times before going to a corner of the room and pulling out a few loose bricks. Locked up in the wall he kept one thing: the Overworld scrap. If the others knew he had it they would surely throw it in the lava, along with the rest of that unfortunate outsider. Picking it up in his hands, he stretched out the tiny scrap and stared at it in the dim light.

It definitely isn't red, or orange, or white... Zentox!! What are you doing?! You're sitting here thinking about color again! But despite the shouting in his mind, Zentox kept staring at the scrap.

That color... what color was that...

Zentox placed the bricks back in but kept the scrap, and went outside into the hallway. When he was assured that no one was around, he wandered off, remembering clearly in his mind where an exit was. He wasn't sure what he was doing, or why he was doing it, but the curiosity just kept on growing, and he knew no one at the fortress could satisfy it. They wouldn't before, why would they now? And besides, nothing interesting was happening at the fortress anyway!

Having found the fortress exit, Zentox began even more cautious about leaving; would it be worth it?

Yes, it's worth it. His conscious said. With that, the Wither Skeleton took his first step out of the Nether Fortress in a long time. And when no one jumped out from the shadows, when there were no shouts or bewilderment or sounds of alarm, Zentox jumped into action.

Run! Run and make it look like you never actually left! Run so you can't be dragged back!

Just remember that you do eventually need to go back... He added to himself. You can't just wander around out here. But it was too exciting. No brick! No Netherians to run into! No shifts, no longer working like clockwork! But he also remembered why he came out here in the first place, and quickly began to navigate the labyrinthine Nether for a doorway made of black stone; it wasn't long until he found it.

The Black Doorway... It used to be that Overworlders would come and go all the time. The fortress was built specifically to stop them from destroying the Nether and plundering its quartz and glowstone; battles would happen constantly, skirmishes against Overworlders and their weaponry.

But now, the doorway was dead quiet. Its center still swirled with a weird, colored substance, and there was still a weird sense of instability about it, but there hasn't been traffic in forever.

Until now. Zentox stepped up to the portal. He looked down at the scrap, and then back at the portal. No other Wither Skeletons has been on the other side, have there? Would he be the first? Would it be a horrible nightmare, some sort of awful, pain-filled dimension? Would it be colorful? What would be familiar and what would be different?

Too many questions! He was practically bouncing with excitement. I want to see... but the fortress... no, just a peek. He told himself. Just a peek.

He stepped up to the Black Doorway, wondering if it was safe to simply put his head through or if he had to jump in all the way. Deciding the risk of a severed head wasn't very appealing, he decided to jump.

So much for a peek.

((I hope it's not too long; I tried to make it short but failed...))

Inver shook his head as his little sister," Sis. I'm going to be fine. I'm just going to be heading north. If I get in trouble I'll be fine. A squadron of soldiers will be with me, plus a Mage and the scribe... Plus my friends on the Royal guard" He saw her almost watering eyes and stooped down to her. " Please don't cry you know you'll make me cry..." He hugged Aradia and smiled," besides.... I'm your strong big brother. Don't worry about me."

Aradia sniffed. She had hoped that her efforts had not been in vain, but it seemed that she was running out of counterpoints. She embraced him tightly. Why couldn't they send someone else? Wasn't the only prince and heir to the throne too important to be sent on a simple exploration team? She sighed, responding, "I can't help it. You're too important to me..." She blinked tears away from her big lavender-and-emerald eyes. "I wish I could come with you, it would be so fun to go explore the world together." She knew why she couldn't, though. Together they'd be too big of a target for an enemy of the crown to give up, and if something did happen to their party, they couldn't risk losing both of the royal children and being left with no one to lead if the Queen and King died. "If your heart is set on leaving, promise me you'll come home safe. Do it! Promise you'll try to come home all well."

In The Flux kingdom, you say?

I might have to get involved in this RP. smile.gif

((Not to be rude, it'd be awesome to have more players, but there's an OOC for a reason.))

Inver hugged her," I promise Aradia. I promise." Inver looked at his sister and smiled." It would have been a wonderful adventure for you to tag along. But as you know... Not a lot of minor kingdoms trade with us and well.. We, as a kingdom, need to strengthen that so we can have more supplies." Inver got up, and looked at the static sky, thinking about what he should say next. "The first thing I'll do is head to the Enderian kingdom outpost in the Overworld. Then go start going north."