cyradis4

Change male Silver lineage Tile

In your opinion.

Not everyone agrees with you.

The site owner agreed. It's what matters. biggrin.gif

Everyone's opinion has equal weight here. Now, please get back on topic.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Don't you have some say in the process, though? There's been a few breeds that have had tiles moved around after they cut off most of the dragon, weren't there? And I could swear female marrows used to fill more of their tiles.

Defining them as left-center, center-center, or right-center or even zoom/unzoom is different from filtering them, which basically reprocesses the image. Filtering them has been the main suggestion in this thread. So I think there are some options, but changing how they're filtered probably isn't the most viable option. ^^

Defining them as left-center, center-center, or right-center or even zoom/unzoom is different from filtering them, which basically reprocesses the image. Filtering them has been the main suggestion in this thread. So I think there are some options, but changing how they're filtered probably isn't the most viable option. ^^

Were you thinking of some zoom? Or? I'm wondering about the best option to solve this...

Were you thinking of some zoom? Or? I'm wondering about the best option to solve this...

As mentioned, there's centering and zoom, which are probably your options. You'd have to ask TJ for more details, though, as I'm not in charge of any cave things.

Ok, so no filtering. Thank you for weighing in on that, TJ; it's helpful.

But...what else could be tried? Despite some people thinking that we'll all get used to it, it's been a week and a half and no progress on getting used to it for me. Male silver still looks blurry in the lineage view.

Also, it looks smaller than the other dragons now. I know it's technically the same height as the other dragons in the lineage view, but it still looks smaller. I'm not asking for it to be enlarged, but unlike others, to me the spite looks smaller than the other dragons in the lineage view. Just thought I'd note that.

So, next idea, anyone? ^^