Denwayasha

St. Nicholas Day mass-breed~

Haven't had one of these in a while, eh? :3

What is it?

Breeding our dragons for others to catch to celebrate the giving spirit of the holiday season with the bonus effects of helping to increase the population of some "blocker breeds" and lowering the time on the AP!

When is it?

Sunday, December 6th from 12:00am-11:59pm Cave time.

What breeds of dragons are included?

The breeds are:

Carmine Wyverns (They're red like Kris Kringle's suit and even have a lovely trim~)

Bright-Breasted Wyverns (These guys wear festive colors all year round! ^-^)

Frostbites (They enjoy cold and snowy climates, like the North Pole!)

Feel free to include other breeds of dragons that you deem fit, but these three are the main ones. :)

I might forget...

If you'd like a reminder just post this form:

[size=4][color=goldenrod]Send me a reminder, please![/color][/size]

Happy Holidays and happy breeding, everyone! :D

As with all mass breedings, I like the idea as long as the resulting eggs can be nice finds for someone and are not just random lineaged blockers. smile.gif

I think I'll breed all generations of my Carmine x Olive checker, and possibly some BBWs combined with interesting (Holiday) CBs.

I don't really have a lot of those breeds... Could I do/could it work if I did Reds, Anagallis/Magelight Pygmies and Whites?

I have a few of each of those, so I'll happily participate. Might throw in a few regular reds and greens too (incubate and earthquake).

Send me a reminder, please!

I second the plea for no long ugly lineages - we have PUH-lenty of those on the AP.

Oh yeah I forgot about Anagallises, oops. From the first post:

Feel free to include other breeds of dragons that you deem fit, but these three are the main ones. :)

So if you don't have a lot of a breed or want to add others, go ahead.

Also there's a topic for discussing mass-breeding in general here, so that this topic is just about this particular breeding event.

Ooooh, I'll see if I can help out! I should have a few CBs; no one can object to clean 2nd gens! Normally I don't really see the point of this, but this is seasonal so I like it.

Edited by silver_chan

Count me in. smile.gif I'll breed my Red army as well, since there are never too many of those... and also all my Christmas lines. xd.png

Today's the day!~ ^-^

I just finished breeding the dragons that I wanted to, and I can't wait for others' to show up on the AP~ c:

I don't have enough of any common breeding pairs to make a dent in the AP, but do you think it'd be okay if I bred my Holiday pairs instead?

Edit: Ended up breeding my Holiday and Valentine pairs, as well as a few other commons. (A few PB Whites, two of my code pairs, and two of three others.) Twenty-eight eggs total.

Edited by 11th

Bred my two Carmines, my handful of Frostbites and then bred my BBWs.. my action log is FULL of BBW pairing breedings biggrin.gif So much bright green joy.

In the process of breeding all of my Green, Red and White Dragons (Colored Dragons that give that color of Egg Offspring just to clarify)^.^

Just bred a ton of my dragons, I mostly bred my Reds, Anagallis and Magelights, though I did breed like one Pillow pair and four White pairs

When will these be showing up in the AP?

Edited by Clya

Bred (FV62p) with Princess Twilight Draconna. Dec 06, 2015, 07:32 pm

Bred (iZHNm) with Moonshae Draconna. Dec 06, 2015, 07:32 pm

Bred (BaMFu) with Moondream Draconna. Dec 06, 2015, 07:31 pm

Bred (gaIBP) with (3hEH3). Dec 06, 2015, 07:31 pm

Bred Winter Freeze Draconna with (UA89g). Dec 06, 2015, 07:30 pm

Bred Winter Chill Draconna with (6k7af). Dec 06, 2015, 07:30 pm

Bred (ChMAQ) with Anubis Draconna. Dec 06, 2015, 07:29 pm

Bred (d15TG) with (XDHQe). Dec 06, 2015, 07:28 pm

Bred (UAM1c) with (gE2ad). Dec 06, 2015, 07:28 pm

Bred (7Y5aK) with (9ETfp). Dec 06, 2015, 07:27 pm

Bred (MMCC3) with Khufu Draconna. Dec 06, 2015, 07:27 pm

Bred (WDmRG) with Tutankhamun Draconna. Dec 06, 2015, 07:26 pm

Bred (vPY21) with Horus Draconna. Dec 06, 2015, 07:26 pm

Bred (gzODf) with (tAKaI). Dec 06, 2015, 07:23 pm

Bred (vfy34) with (aQuaj). Dec 06, 2015, 07:22 pm

Bred (2H275) with (1loRg). Dec 06, 2015, 07:22 pm

Bred (7EZa8) with (Y0CCf). Dec 06, 2015, 07:21 pm

Bred (Beh6) with (Cbmb). Dec 06, 2015, 07:21 pm

Bred the extra BBW's and Carmines with Golds... and the extra Frostbites with Silvers. Those will be 2nd gens.. the rest are 2nd gen purebreds.

When will these be showing up in the AP?

Judging from current AP times, assuming it stays around that, they should hit the AP in two days.

So far, I've sent 2 PB carmines and 1 PB frostbite to the AP. The one PB bright-breasted wyvern I kept, as I'd been meaning to add one of their children to the Dragontown storyline and the code was just too perfect (ttPSA - "PSA," or public service announcement, so the dragon is the one behind various health and safety reminders). I might see what else I have that might be appealing before I wander off to do some writing.

I got finished a little late, but all together I bred about 50 pairs. I'd say, optimistically, 2/3 bred the intended breeds.

This was really cool, can't wait to see the AP all pretty! wub.gif

There should be another organized mass-breed here shortly :3

It looks like the dragons from the mass breed are hitting the AP.  laugh.gif

I must be missing something since I'm not seeing them. And that's not a big deal. The big deal is that the AP is at 5d 20h and the eggs there aren't more enticing than the ones in the biomes. Not sure what the outcome of the mass breeding was supposed to be but, so far, null.

I must be missing something since I'm not seeing them. And that's not a big deal. The big deal is that the AP is at 5d 20h and the eggs there aren't more enticing than the ones in the biomes. Not sure what the outcome of the mass breeding was supposed to be but, so far, null.

Not a whole lot of us bred and we didn't breed a whole lot. And we bred hours apart from each other. It's no surprise that the eggs would flux by too quickly for you to see in 20 minutes.

If you want to help get the AP time down, you can help participate in mass breeds or just regularly mass breed on your own.