Sign in to follow this  
InfernalShroom

What OS are you CURRENTLY on?

Windows 10 x86 but I have my machine set up with three OSs on the three individual hard drives I have connected.

I use Win 10 most often, but I have Win 7 x64 set up, optimized and configured for the more demanding games in my library. Not gonna upgrade that, ever. Not until I am forced to use DX12, and that will be a long time from now.

Lastly, I have Ubuntu installed as my third OS. I use it mostly as a learning experience and a worktable for my university projects.

Aside from that, I use Android with custom settings to support a longer battery life, and a rooted OS on my mobile.

Edited by Psyduсk

Vista on my computer.

I have no idea on my tablet. I just bought it. Android maybe?

Edited by PrincessLucy

Windows 7, don't feel like upgrading to a 'better' version when 7 works well for me smile.gif.

Seconded.

I've gotten pop-ups asking to upgrade to 10, but it doesn't appeal to me at all. Why fix what's not broken?

I decided today I was going to "Upgrade" from Windows 10 to Linux Mint. Even though I am a Microsoft fangirl (Ahem, Xbox), I recognize flaws in their various products and Windows 10 is crap. I hope Linux treats me well.

I have three laptops, only one of which is working right now. One runs Ubuntu, one runs Windows XP, and the one that works (that I'm on right now) runs Windows 8. We use Windows XP at work.

I decided today I was going to "Upgrade" from Windows 10 to Linux Mint. Even though I am a Microsoft fangirl (Ahem, Xbox), I recognize flaws in their various products and Windows 10 is crap. I hope Linux treats me well.

Oh cool, I hear Mint is really nice and simple. I hope you report back here with your experience. smile.gif

When support ran out, I did the switch from Windows XP to Linux.

I've been using Xubuntu (basically a light-weight Ubuntu) ever since and it works like a charm. Now whenever I'm on a Windows machine I'm surprised at how annoying and complicated everything is compared to Linux. xd.png

My new desktop (which I'm currently on) is Windows 10.

My laptop is Windows 7.

My new phone is an Android and I'm assuming it's on whatever the latest system is.

My desktop is running Windows 7. When the free Windows 10 upgrade kept appearing on my screen I tried to install it countless times, they all failed. I am glad that they did as friends, who "upgraded" to Windows 10, hate it.

Windows 10. I like it just fine and I definitely think it's an improvement from Windows 8 which just felt clunky to use sometimes. (And now it especially does when I'm used to 10)

Sign in to follow this