shades-of-chaos

Shae's Super Rad Raffles

i hope you feel a lot better soon, and thankyou for holding this wonderful raffle.

congratulations to all the winners smile.gif

Congrats to the winners! 🎉🎂

Shadesofchaos I hope you feel all better really soon and thank you for this raffle smile.gif

Ah, I missed your raffle Shae x] I meant to ask more about it when it came up randomly, anyway, hope you feel better and congrats to winners ^^ Loving the gifting/raffling spirit.

Edit: There was no spam pm involved in the making of this post =P I apologize for the confusion.

Edited by ~X~

Hey, guys, this is an important post, so please be sure to read it over!

I agree with the so many of you who have pointed out the generosity and awesomeness of this raffle. However, please do not PM your friends urging them to join this raffle. PM'ing others with the intent to advertise is considered spam and is not allowed. If it came up in natural conversation, then you could share. But please do not seek out others to advertise this thread. ^^

I joined again this time. :3 Just came upon it just now and I'm super glad I didn't miss it! x.x~ Thank god I followed my hunch that there'd be another raffle this month with upcoming Christmas and I had wanted to see if there was. smile.gif Filled out my form! biggrin.gif Here's to a better chance this time since I wasn't the winner last time. biggrin.gif I hope you're feeling better from how crummy you had been during Thanksgiving. sad.gifsmile.gif *Hugs*

Yay, I am around this time to enter ^^ Thank you for holding the raffle, good luck to all!~

Yes, a new raffle has been posted :3 good luck everyone! There will definitely be at least one more raffle before Christmas, so keep an eye out!

Hey, guys, this is an important post, so please be sure to read it over!

I agree with the so many of you who have pointed out the generosity and awesomeness of this raffle. However, please do not PM your friends urging them to join this raffle. PM'ing others with the intent to advertise is considered spam and is not allowed. If it came up in natural conversation, then you could share. But please do not seek out others to advertise this thread. ^^

Just bumping for a new page since another raffle has begun. ^^

Good luck to all entrants!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Infinis has kindly donated a 2G ice from an alt caligene to the raffle! If you've already submitted a raffle form but would like to put your name in the drawing for the ice, you can either PM me and I'll edit your response manually or you can submit a new form just for the ice. Huge thank you to Infinis for her generous donation!

Good Luck to all biggrin.gif

Unfortunate for me i can't enter sad.gif huge thanks to all who donate your all awesome biggrin.gif

What an amazing raffle! Count me in, and thank you for hosting it! happy.gif

*Pats rrattts* Unable to? *Blinks somewhat curiously* I'm sorry to read that.

In agreement,

Good luck to all who are able to enter! poptartFINALTINY.gif