shades-of-chaos

Shae's Super Rad Raffles

Thank you so much for doing this! I think I filled it out correctly, and good luck to everyone entering the raffle~

I was referred over by PM, glad to hear about such an awesome raffle! Thanks!

I would like to ask about it - I joined DC much earlier than in 2014, but I made my forum account in June 2014 - can I join this part of raffle? I wanted to be sure smile.gif (And I don't have any 2G prize of course smile.gif ).

Yes, you may join. If anyone joined before the deadline but didn't create a profile on the forums until after January 2014, just PM me privately and let me know. I do have another way to confirm it in this case <3

Edited by shadesofchaos

I entered! Thank you for hosting, and thank you Shroomlet for letting me know it was going on biggrin.gif

Happy Thanksgiving.... Did I just sleep all day??? Thanks for Hosting and for everyone who is joining the fun!

How do we know when the raffle is closed and the winners will be announced? I see you'll privately message the winners but what if you don't get a message? Do you have to wait until noon of the 27th before you know?

Sorry this is my first ever raffle I've ever been in. >///< I don't really know how it works beyond what I read in your rules! >//<

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

When a raffle is closed I'll always change the subtitle of the thread from OPEN to CLOSED and remove the current raffle information (both of which I just did). I won't make a separate post saying the raffle is closed. I will, however, make a post within a few hours of the raffle closing to announce the winners smile.gif

Hello again! I hope everyone had a really wonderful Thanksgiving (or Thursday in general for those of you outside the USA =P)! I hate to do this, but after the day I've had...I'm going to have to finish picking the winners tomorrow. Almost a hundred of you signed up which is SUPER awesome, but I haven't even finished putting everyone's names onto the appropriate lists in order to have random.org pick the winners and I keep making mistakes because I'm exhausted.

I'm really sorry to make all of you wait another day to know if you won, but I appreciate your patience and I promise I'll end the suspense as soon as I can tomorrow *hugs you all* if everyone can try to check their PMs tomorrow by 8pm (cave time) at the latest, it would be much appreciated - thank you guys!

- Shae

I'll do my best to be on here before 8 pm cave time - which is not always able to be done due to me living on a bit of a different time schedule than people around me. Thank you for the update though and I needed to hear that because this is my first one. :3

I really hope you feel better soon! Please take care of yourself first hun! <3 Do what you can, when you can okay? It's totally fine! Get some good sleep there! <3

Hm... so do those following this get to know the winners this round? Or are they to be kept private unless the winner wishes to announce he or she won something?

I need to apologize again. Guess who ended up with food poisoning and spent a full 24 hours in bed...heh x__x I've managed to get most of the prizes off to the winners, but some of the intended prizes have grown up while I was ill. Thankfully, only one of them had a winner already chosen so I will give that person a replacement.

Thanksgiving Day Raffle Winners

Enalahs

HowlingOwl

Purplehaze

Clya

FireMercury

Velvet-Curse

Areous - raffle prize has replaced with a new prize and a huge apology. Thanks for being so understanding, Areous!

The winners are free to let everyone know what they've won, but I decided not to reveal anyone's prizes myself. Thank you to everyone who participated, and especially for being so patient with me and the huge delay of announcing the winners. I hope to hold another raffle as soon as I can smile.gif

Edited by shadesofchaos

Thanks for the amazing raffle, and I hope you are feeling better! I'm looking forward to more raffles in the future! smile.gif

I hope you feel better Shae. Thank you for this outrageously rad raffle. It was the bomb. Congratulations to all the winners.

Edited by StormBirdRising

Thank you so much for my prize and for holding this raffle. wub.gif

So sorry you have been sick and hope you are better soon.

I was afraid something had gone wrong with the extended silence. I hope the worse is behind you and you are on the mend Shae *hug*.

*echos the others in saying a heartfelt thanks for the raffle!*

Ah. *Pets* Poor thing.

I actually was wondering a bit about the silence as well, but since no other users made comment on it, I figured maybe everything was fine. Well, at least it sounds like you are into recovery! Hope you get to feeling 100% again soon! thumbs_up.png

Congrats to the winners! poptartFINALTINY.gif <-- because it is the most festive smiley available. biggrin.gif