shades-of-chaos

Shae's Super Rad Raffles

I hope it was okay for me to enter again, even though I won an egg in the last raffle. unsure.gif I filled out a form, but feel free to toss it if I shouldn't have.

There were two of the eggs being offered that I have none or very few of.

Thanks again for hosting this wonderful Rad Raffle!

Threw my name into the hat. Eligible for everything and I hope I win something! Good luck to everyone else as well!

I hope it was okay for me to enter again, even though I won an egg in the last raffle. unsure.gif I filled out a form, but feel free to toss it if I shouldn't have.

There were two of the eggs being offered that I have none or very few of.

Thanks again for hosting this wonderful Rad Raffle!

Yes, previous winners may absolutely enter again as long as they still meet the requirements smile.gif

I just want to note that I have to go to bed at 9:30 tonight, so if I win a prize I won't see it until probably tomorrow afternoon/evening, but I will certainly collect it, unless something happens.

The raffle has ended and prize winners have been chosen! It went much faster this time since I had time to

start making the lists as people entered instead of waiting until the end, so yay for making things easier on myself! tongue.gif

Huge congratulations to the following winners:

Nyxity

Tasokie

xxBurningxx

kiyoura

CharonDusk

And a massive thank you to infinis and stardust13 for their generous donations :3 I'll be putting up some guidelines for

donations in my 'reserved' post over the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled for a new post about that.

Thank you to everyone who participated! I hope everyone enjoyed the raffle even if you didn't win anything, and I encourage everyone to keep trying smile.gif

Shae

Edited by shadesofchaos

ToT Shae, thank you so much!!! My little one will be much loved!

Thank you so much! wub.gif Already got plans to breed this lovely little one a few nice mates happy.gif And congratulations to my fellow winners!

O.o... Holy GoN... I don't win things like raffles or lotteries. It is a miracle. *Almost don't know what to do...*

Thank you so much for holding these raffles, as always! Congrats to the winners and keep trying to every one else. If I can actually win something you certainly can too!

*Still rather dumbfounded* Holy GoN...

Congrats to the winners and thank you for the raffle, shadesofchaos. happy.gif

Congrats to the winners! I can't wait for another one! I'm hoping I can donate to the next one... if it isn't a Christmas themed one that is xd.png