DragoonEagle

Breed Ratios

Ever see a specific breed abundant in the cave, then the next day none at all? Or are you having unusual trouble getting a specific egg from breed? Maybe the ratios have changed, discuss them here.

Edited by DragoonEagle

I used to see a few CB xenos every 5 minute drop, and now I barely see one every drop. Also, I also see more prize x xeno prizes eggs. ex. http://dragcave.net/lineage/xtnWv Are xenos getting rarer?

Also, I've seen more CB silvers in trades, are they getting more common?

Finally, I've been looking for CB lunar heralds, but I have not seen many. I also saw in the trading threads some herald x metal metals. Are they getting rarer too?

Edited by DragoonEagle

Speaking personally I have recently caught Xenos, I want to say Astrapi and Thalassa? I can't check as I'm on my phone, but it was within the last month I think. I also caught them late at DC night.

I dunno about Silvers, I never see any, but if they are bevoming more common that may indicate that we are about to get a November dragon after all... I also see plenty of Heralds, but that could be depending on what color they are. Maybe people are more interested in blues and silvers, so people with fast connections snap them up before you can see them? I have no idea what phase we're in now, but maybe that's part of it.

The xenos started dropping less for me after Halloween. As for silvers: I saw one, but I see a whole bunch in trades.

But I've been searching biomes all day, and I have yet to see a single lunar herald. Also, I have seen only 1 seasonal today.

Edited by DragoonEagle

I catch xenos fairly regularly, and silvers do seem to be dropping more than usual lately. I haven't seen any heralds lately, either, but they keep popping up in trades so must be out there.

I haven'/t seen any heralds since I grabbed a ton. They've changed to gold today, and I need them for collection purposes.

Maybe prize owners should try Lunar Heralds now if they want a prize egg, usually ratios, at release, are like really really really (estimate like 98-99) in favor of the new breed in terms of prizes/metals/rares. Since we saw some metals, maybe some prizes from lunars?

I've seen a LOT of Almandines in trades, but no Spessartines. Were ratios swapped or something?

I've been hunting a CB Almandine for around a year and have never seen one! sad.gif

Are certain Xenos harder to find than others? I've had a terrible time finding more Pyros.

I think in general xeno ratios go down and up, so maybe when I'm looking for a Thalassa the ratios are higher, but the next day if I am looking for a Gaia the ratios may have gone down and I have a harder time getting the Gaia or any xeno

EDIT: I've seen 6 CB Silvers today. Record change from 1. The ratios must be up, maybe from the new update?

EDIT: I've seen 6 CB Silvers today. Record change from 1. The ratios must be up, maybe from the new update?

I don't think one day is a good sample to make such a bold claim. If you consistently saw more of a breed for - what - two weeks, maybe? That'd be different.

But from day to day it could be any number of things.

Maybe you looked for more time today.

Maybe you clicked more often in biomes today.

Maybe you just happened to be in the right place at the right time today.

Maybe there were less people on and so the silvers weren't grabbed as quickly, so it was easier to see them today.