gad786

we all have our own lineage

im planning to make a lineage after my own real life one(once ive completed my other scroll goals tongue.gif),anyone else done this?if you have then could you add a link in your post?

im planning to add my whole family(like my uncles,aunts cousins etc),i think it will look dope/awesome cool.gif

Sure, I have several personal lineages going. My main one that I'm working on now is Rainbow Checkers, which is linked in my signature. There's a thread here of lots of other people who are doing personal projects, and you can share yours there if you like, or just look at what other people have done.

There are many interesting things people can do with dragons, it's wonderful that you've found a good way to express your lineage ideas!

Edited by silver_chan

I have thought about doing this. The problem is I'd have to decide at the very beginnig how far back I want it to go, because I can't add more ancestors afterwards. And it would be impossible to look at the whole family tree at once (except for a family where everybody only has one child, or if I really only want to include parents, grandparents etc. and not siblings).

- Oh, and people who married into the family, but have no children, could not be connected to the family. Maybe there could be "imaginary children"?

It might be fun clicking through all the relationships though. smile.gif