Nerruse

What makes your scroll unique?

Pretty sure I'm still the world record holder for Harvest dragons. I've lost count of exactly how many there are right now, but a quick page count suggests there are over 1300 on my scroll and still counting!

My dragons all receive individual (somewhat cryptic) names. It's very time-consuming.

I have a Leetle Tree with its caught time as name

I have a grammatical correct TJ-coded Dragon

My Celestial population outweighs most other breeds 

Nebula army at the top of my scroll, commanded by..a chicken. The only one I have is the head of the Army that consists of over 100 Nebulae.

nothing unique about my scroll, really.

- started in 2012

- at least 1 of each dragon CB other than hybrids and prizes, except dinosaurs because i don't like them, 1 of each neglected type, and 9 zombies (working on the ones i'm missing)

- a decent collection of spriter alt lineages, though very few under 3rd gen since i don't own a CB prize to trade for 2nd gens 

- my scroll is custom sorted and rearranged on a regular basis depending on how dragon species rise or fall in my opinion, with my most-bred things at the top

- a decent Thuwed collection, including 5 2nd gens

- 2 upside down April Fools mints

- a vampire bitten by a CB vampire prize, so a '2nd gen' vampire in terms of biting lineage. All of my other vampires were bitten by that one

Edited by Sirithiliel

I'm planning to keep my scroll fully CB save for hybrids/bred only variations. Even those I will only keep if I've bred them myself. I will never hold onto any prizes or rare metals unless I manage to get CBs of them somehow. Time will tell if I'll change my mind eventually, but so far I'm dead set on this.

Edited by Nagapie

- All adults are named.
- My first three dragons are CB, because I didn't know that the AP existed.
- Trying to collect all rares, except for holidays (if I can get them I will). What I don't have: GoN, Neglected, Black alt. I recently got an alt Undine.
- I only have one of each species so far, except for those that have variations. (For example, Xenowyrms.)
- I have a group of all-female Xenowyrms called "The Snake Sheilas". They're all different types.
-  A few really detached Dorkfaces? I'm petty so I put it in the name anyways...
- I had* a few dragons whose names were* in Saurian!

Edit: Got GoN and Black alt. Also, a few things changed.

Edited by Reikudi

- nothing. My scroll is a typical dragon horder's scroll! Lots of almost anything.

Come to think of it, you won't find cheeses or dinos or chickens on my scroll, nor frozen hatchlings. If I don't like a breed, you won't find more than 4 of its kind on my scroll, sometimes less. ;) 

Plus, most of my bred holiday dragons are checkers.