TehUltimateMage

[OOC] X-DREAMERS: A Massive Multiplayer Crossover

the adult isn't me i'm like five years old--oh no, who will take care of cosme

HE PROBABLY WOULD THOUGH, someone hold his hand, i'm a little concerned

ooo no friend i know ; o ; else hairu and saiko would just be like shrieking japanese at the others and it would be a mess, yes

thank you though!! much appreciated heck yeah thanks @translators

I'm an adult! But am I the adult that will take care of Cosme???

Cosme sounds too precious. Protect the child at all costs. Sora to the rescue.

Guess I can just post this now, I've pretty much already decided on characters.

Rathian (Monster Hunter series)

-----

A green scaled female Flying Wyvern with flame breath and a poisonous tail. Seen repeatedly throughout the series. She and her male counterpart some of the closest monsters this series has to a true wyvern.

Image Link

Abilities:

- Fireball Attack (Shoots fireballs at targets, self explanatory)

- Tail Whip (Swings her tail around while on the ground)

- Backflip (While flying, does a backflip and hits targets with her tail. Poisons targets who are hit as well)

- Charge attack (She charges at you, running into you and dealing damage)

I'm doing a bit of research on the other character I want to use so I'll edit that one in later. I don't wanna fudge anything up.

@Ceadeus: yeee MH! Rathian has been added. Would it be alright if she's sized down just a tad? (Not that it would matter much IC since nobody takes exact size into account aha)

Sure, that's fine with me.

Now if only I can get over my unusual reasonless reluctance to do some research on my other planned character.

I tried to make a shorter sheet this time. I don't think it worked.

Name: Katsuro Shirane

Age: His physical age is roughly 15, though he is no longer sure of his exact age. He is unsure of his birth date now and as such cannot figure out how long he has been alive.

Appearance: Katsuro looks like a malnourished young boy. His hair is light brown, and his eyes are of a darker brown with tinges of green. He is dressed in grey clothed torn and blood-stained. He wears no socks or shoes. He is distinctly of Japanese descent.

Personality: Katsuro doesn’t interact much with other people. When he does, he’s usually him trying to avoid humans and ghouls alike to keep out of trouble. He generally doesn’t have much respect for regular people, seeing as they aren’t usually fond of ghouls and don’t do much other than provide a source of food. He does like to watch them at times, and has a self-imposed code of honor, by which he never kills those in difficult living positions (old age, childhood, pregnancy, serious illness, those he’s observed for an extended period of time, etc.) He also won’t toy with his prey while they still live, perhaps out of some twisted sense of pity. Katsuro has a bizarre sense of respect and rivalry towards his own kind, generally avoiding them for their destructive potential. He takes every aspect of his life seriously, valuing it above all else.

History: Born to loving parents, Katsuro was the only child of a family of ghouls. He was taught innately by his parents how to act human, wield and fight with his kagune, all of the things a normal child would learn in school, and overall to enjoy life. His life was happy enough, until he was about 8 years old. The Commission for Counter-Ghoul had discovered where they lived, and immediately dispatched a force to kill them. As Katsuro’s mother took them on directly, his father led him outside to get him to safety until they were also attacked by investigators. Katsuro’s father told him to run as much as he could, and so he became an orphan living alone on the streets of Tokyo. Hunting regularly every two weeks to feed himself, he soon acquired a reputation within the CCG as a dangerous ghoul, being a rare dual kagune ghoul.

Abilities:

Cannibal’s Strength: Being a ghoul, Katsuro has superior strength, agility, and senses compared to a normal human being, giving him the edge in single combat. Ghouls are also physically resilient, as normal firearms and metal weapons cannot harm them at all (unless through the eyes or using a kagune-based weapon). In particular, a ghoul’s sense of smell is very good, and they often use this to find food. He also has faster reaction speed and better night vision, making him somewhat stronger at night depending upon the lunar phases. Unfortunately, ghouls are only capable of eating human flesh since they require a constant RC cell intake, being unable to eat normal food (with the exception of water, coffee, and tea).

Dual Birthrights: The most noticeable trait of a ghoul is their use of a kagune, which is essentially liquid muscle. Activated from a kakuhou, an organ that stores remote control (or RC) cells, it takes the shape of one among four archetypical forms, though there are some mutational deviants. Katsuro is unique among his kind in that he was born with both kagune of his parents, having a ukaku (feather) in his arms and a bikaku (tail) at the base of his spine. The ukaku’s strength in firing off salvos of crystalized RC cells at a distance and in close-range cutting techniques. The bikaku is much more defensive in nature, being resistant to damage and capable of much more devastating attacks than his ukaku. They do, however, consume more RC cell reserves when active, and going a month without food will eventually starve Katsuro beyond kagune use- and rational thinking.

Extra: The name of the ability "Dual Birthrights" refers to Katsuro's interpretation of his kagune: Genetically, he got his bikaku from his father, and his ukaku from his mother, and since that is all he has left of them, he essentially inherited them.

Edited by Coryn02

I'm an adult! But am I the adult that will take care of Cosme???

Cosme sounds too precious. Protect the child at all costs. Sora to the rescue.

Oh my gosh, I can totally imagine Sora as a dad xd.png

I will hopefully be out of my own little hiatus soon enough, I've been feeling in the mood to write oh god I almost spelled it as right SOMEONE HELP ME

Well, might as well give this a shot.

Genos (One Punch Man)

A popular class S hero and a cyborg with superhuman speed and strength, as well as powerful plasma blast attacks.

Incinerate: A powerful plasma beam attack. The power of this can be increased greatly by putting his two arms together to create a large cannon, and even more by plugging his core directly into his arm.

Machinegun Blows: Genos punches at high speed, causing heavy destruction with each hit.

Boost Attack Genos uses his rocket boosters to deliver a powerful punch or kick.

Rocket Punch Half of Genos' arm rockets off, delivering a punch with extreme force before returning.

(Is this still going? If so...)

Kirby (Kirby series)

Main Abilities

Inhale - ...if you haven't played a Kirby game... you disappoint me. Before Kirby inhales, he holds his breath, screws up his face, does an "on the spot" run up, charges at the enemy, starts inhaling and steps backwards. If Kirby inhales for extended periods of time, he becomes exhausted.

Copy Ability - ...has anyone here ever played a Kirby game since Kirby's Adventure? If so, you know what this is.

Edited by Dragonlover2