Frodo

Links At Top Of Scroll

Currently, at the top of our scroll, we have links for Cave, Account, Dragons, Help, Forums, Shop

We can click on those links, and it will take us directly to different sections of the site & forums.

I think it would be a really good idea to add a link for Abandoned Page at top of our scroll, next to Cave. This would help, so we could easily switch between the main Cave, and the Abandoned Page.

Thoughts? smile.gif

Edited by Frodo

I'd almost rather the biomes link to AP, and the ap have links back to the biomes.

Just shove the extra link down at the bottom, under the eggs, rather than across the top. That should minimize formatting changes.

The cave leads you to the choice of biomes or the AP (it's not like it's leading you directly to a biome for hunting), so I don't think the AP needs its own special link.

I WOULD like to be able to get directly to the biomes from the AP and vice versa. I'm fine with finding it under cave in the first place, but it is frustrating when you are in Alpine, to have to go > cave > AP and the same from AP to volcano....

I WOULD like to be able to get directly to the biomes from the AP and vice versa. I'm fine with finding it under cave in the first place, but it is frustrating when you are in Alpine, to have to go > cave > AP and the same from AP to volcano....

^^this^^

Agree with Fuzz -- don't so much need a link from the scroll, but it would be nice to go back and forth between the biomes and the AP without clicking back to the cave.