Twyro

Your Caligene breeding and naming plans

user posted image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .user posted image

user posted image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .user posted image

Not bad.

.....I just tried three breedings to see what it'd look like, but all three of my CB Olives refused Caligene mates. O.o

I think I finally found something Olives would look good with but NOPE

.....I just tried three breedings to see what it'd look like, but all three of my CB Olives refused Caligene mates. O.o

I think I finally found something Olives would look good with but NOPE

Next week you can try switching them around using different mates.

GWs (both female and male) look great with Caligene!

Radiant Angel looks great too!

user posted imageuser posted image

Thanks to SockPuppet Strangler laugh.gif

Edited by CuteDragons

I love anagallis but I didn't try them because I didn't think they would look good. I actually really do like the female anagallis, though. I'm just a fan of these dragons with blue dragons in general. xP

I agree colossi and stone look quite nice. So did spessartine, hellfire, and blue-striped. (See, so many blue dragums!)

~

Intrigued by zaverxi's olive idea.

user posted imageuser posted image

And my album again.

Going to wait to breed mine until I'm more open, since I actually want to keep some offspring. xP

Blue makes a nice combo with the faint gold, so I definitely hear you on the blue! It also helps that blue is one of my favorite colors. xd.png

They probably have already been posted here in the meantime, but these were my first ideas when I saw the adults:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Not sure about the Magma anymore, but I definitely love the Gold Lunar x female Caligene.

My Caligenes' names (4 females, 4 males):

Rahel Caal

Lilith Caal

Maya Caal

Sphinx Caal

Anubis Caal

Raphael Caal

Marduk Caal

Thanatos Caal

Maybe I should decide right now that I'll breed the 2nd gens for those four lineages next year

Maybe I should decide right now that I'll breed the 2nd gens for those four lineages next year

You could, but there's a full year of releases ahead of us! There might be some pairings you'll love even more on the way. I'm leaving my final choices in the air for the time being since I know that I'll probably want to replace some of my current plans with new ones by next year. :3

I bred a femme Caligene with a male White (both with all-number codes) and I really liked it. No lineage link though because I gifted the egg already.

Mate Comparisons

MALE CALIGENE X FEMALE MATE

Mate Comparisons

FEMALE CALIGENE X MALE MATE

My prize mate comparison charts really seemed to help a lot of people find

new / interesting / unique mates they hadn't thought to pair together before, so here is one for the caligenes!

Male and female caligene checkers with almost every possible mate combination. Note: it's 7am and

I spent way too long on this already, so yes I was lazy and included both male and female sprites in

both of the lineages even if it's male x male or female x female. It was easier than changing things around x)

Mate Comparisons

MALE CALIGENE X FEMALE MATE

Mate Comparisons

FEMALE CALIGENE X MALE MATE

My prize mate comparison charts really seemed to help a lot of people find

new / interesting / unique mates they hadn't thought to pair together before, so here is one for the caligenes!

Male and female caligene checkers with almost every possible mate combination. Note: it's 7am and

I spent way too long on this already, so yes I was lazy and included both male and female sprites in

both of the lineages even if it's male x male or female x female. It was easier than changing things around x)

*silently weeps at the gorgeous same-gender pairings*

I'm bent on doing Male Lunar Herald x Female Caligenes!

Super gorgeous :3

I need a mate for this guy http://dragcave.net/view/H3bHo

a dragon that makes you think of Ho-Oh or maybe lugia, anyone got any suggestions

Well...... there's always, y'know, a GoN, who is practically Lugia anyway. xd.png

'Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice, and lightning

Lest these three titan wreak destruction on the world in which they clash.

Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail.

Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.'

(lol)

Well...... there's always, y'know, a GoN, who is practically Lugia anyway. xd.png

'Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice, and lightning

Lest these three titan wreak destruction on the world in which they clash.

Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail.

Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.'

(lol)

GoN was my first thought but my GoNs are being used for a lineage project (my dragons are life-mated)

I'm thinking maybe a sunsong

Hmm. Puttering with pairings - Male Caligenes and female Thalassa worked better than I expected.

They go very well with bronze tinsels too. *hint hint somebody*

I say both looks nice biggrin.gif

I like the deep contrast of colours between the two. I think bright and dark go well for this Halloween. smile.gif

user posted image

Screenshotted from shadesofchaos' Mate Comparisons

I really like this one. I guess its the green hue. Anyway, hopefully i'll get round to making something like this! happy.gif

I bred a femme Caligene with a male White (both with all-number codes) and I really liked it. No lineage link though because I gifted the egg already.

No Problems with the lineage link. ;-)

Here it is - Thanks again Amazon_warrior!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/C4WS6