senyi

ˏ₍•ɞ•₎ˎ sen's art thread ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

✧ ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ ✧

hey there, i’m sen and this is my art thread! i’ve decided to create an art thread so i can keep track of my art and as a motivating tool for myself ;u;aaa i’ve always liked drawing and i just got back into doing so around april (???) of this year. as of now, i don’t really have a set style so i’ll be experimenting with that too. feel free to post a request or any criticism you have c:

re: requests, there is no form, simply just post what you'd like me to draw and i'll try to draw the thing :')

i honestly don’t know what else i should say about myself rip

✧ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ✧

examples of my art (ft. my skilled phone camera):

my oc trent

;u;

assortment of tg ocs from a world of grey ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

kenderella

hiro based on this kid. asdf sheba is my fave

lu’s luci ;u;aaa

wielder of lexida/r/bf :,D

ahh that’s basically it and i hope you have a nice day c:

Edited by XiaoChibi

oh MAN YES you finally made it!! <33

now i can watch and stalk your lovely arts <333

luci looks g8 omg thank you ; o ; <333

oh MAN YES you finally made it!! <33

now i can watch and stalk your lovely arts <333

luci looks g8 omg thank you ; o ; <333

ahh thank you so much lu :'DD

a quick doodle of koro sensei.

Ooh, you draw people really well! I can never get bodies right *cries at her piece of paper* Anyways, this'll be a new art thread to stalk :3

If I can request, could you, maybe, draw her? She's my favorite character in the series.~ 0v0

Ooh, you draw people really well! I can never get bodies right *cries at her piece of paper* Anyways, this'll be a new art thread to stalk :3

If I can request, could you, maybe, draw her? She's my favorite character in the series.~ 0v0

ahh / u \ thank you : Db

omg she's from touhou? tbh i've only listened to bad apple bc of vocaloid but the characters look really cool c:

zoom zoom you got me with ass class

please let me draw all your ocs

yeee ass class! i love korosensei so much omfg. his love of sweets is just gold :'D

omg i should start reading the manga too ;u;aa

asdjflk; i'm flattered + you can do so omfg ;v;

edit: oops pressed send too early.

Edited by XiaoChibi

ahh / u \ thank you : Db

omg she's from touhou? tbh i've only listened to bad apple bc of vocaloid but the characters look really cool c:

Yeah she's from Touhou!! ^v^ I love that vid too~ ((also the characters are really cool but the outfits they wear are so super complicated a lot of the time, so drawing them is usually such a hassle *throws pencils across the room*))

Holy shibbles that Hiro, dang. Basically him when Tadashi died *shot*

Please do, um, um, uuuuuummmmm.....who should I request? Oh, this guy might be a little bit of a challenge! Koji fron Digimon Frontier (season four)

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Yeah she's from Touhou!! ^v^ I love that vid too~ ((also the characters are really cool but the outfits they wear are so super complicated a lot of the time, so drawing them is usually such a hassle *throws pencils across the room*))

ooh nice! i really like tenshi's outfit omg. the rainbow decorations make her dress look pretty and they'll be fun to draw omfg.

Holy shibbles that Hiro, dang. Basically him when Tadashi died *shot*

Please do, um, um, uuuuuummmmm.....who should I request? Oh, this guy might be a little bit of a challenge! Koji fron Digimon Frontier (season four)

omg big hero 6 ruined me tbh. i liked how disney handled the way hiro was affected after the fire ;u;aaa and baymax omg :'DD ooh digimon? i haven't watched the series, but i played one of the digimon ds games when i was younger + watched a digimon movie (uh i think it was about the lil green and white digimon and the pink and brown one and they looked the same + some sad stuff happened), but it's been a while since i've seen anything digimon related :'D oho but they look pretty serious omg + sure i'll draw them : Db

i heard that there's a new digimon anime series coming out; are you planning on watching it OO:?

windra's request o/

user posted image

(close up on her face ;u; )

user posted image

adsfj i think i might ink + color tenshi when i have time; i really want to color the rainbow belt :'D

O-oh my gooshh she's so cute!!! x3 I love my little Tenshi baby, thank you so much!~^v^

If you do color it, I wanna see that too! Color would be so beautiful-- the belt is fun to do~ :3

O-oh my gooshh she's so cute!!! x3 I love my little Tenshi baby, thank you so much!~^v^

If you do color it, I wanna see that too! Color would be so beautiful-- the belt is fun to do~ :3

ahhh glad that you like it o/

idk i felt like drawing some eyes today

user posted image

writing (sorry, my handwriting's kinda messy ;u;a):

upper left: eye study

middle: tiny eyebrow aesthetic

bottom: tfw drew too close w/emoticon :'D

right: test sheba; eyes too close? + probably disproportionate to head lol

older an based off of lu's drawing of her o/

user posted image

idk but i can see her being a nurse when she's older :'D

zooms @ you

i didnt know you made an art thread

tbh tho i didnt know a lot cause i've been gone forever

but if you're still taking requests can you draw these troublemakers together doing something either dangerous or cute?

oR IF ITS TOO HARD I HAVE ANOTHER CHARACTER YOU CAN DRAW

eee sen she's so cute!!! i love how precise your drawings are, mine are just a bunch of scribbles : ' D

ahhhhh omfg i'm honour you liked my draw clutches heart i think i mightve forgotten smth tho ???? ill go back and draw her again later she's too precious oh man

oh man ok but consider this: au where everyone is happy, an can be a nurse, amaris can be a fashion designer, oh man why do i do this to myself

tbh luci would still be like. the police.

!!! oh man i have nothing to request bc im dead on the inside but soon!! ; u ; pls keep making your lovely art ok <33

zooms @ you

i didnt know you made an art thread

tbh tho i didnt know a lot cause i've been gone forever

but if you're still taking requests can you draw these troublemakers together doing something either dangerous or cute?

oR IF ITS TOO HARD I HAVE ANOTHER CHARACTER YOU CAN DRAW

ahh yeah sure sammy i can do it :'Dbbb

omg they look so cute, what's their names ?

tell me about the troublemakers omfg

eee sen she's so cute!!! i love how precise your drawings are, mine are just a bunch of scribbles : ' D

ahhhhh omfg i'm honour you liked my draw clutches heart i think i mightve forgotten smth tho ???? ill go back and draw her again later she's too precious oh man

oh man ok but consider this: au where everyone is happy, an can be a nurse, amaris can be a fashion designer, oh man why do i do this to myself

tbh luci would still be like. the police.

!!! oh man i have nothing to request bc im dead on the inside but soon!! ; u ; pls keep making your lovely art ok <33

hhhh thank you / u \

omg that au would be so nice i just 10/10 would yes.

alright, here's esko's request of koji :^)

user posted image

closeup:

user posted image

without bandana shaded here

uhh, can you do... a black dragon?

ooh yeah sure!!

ahh also do you have anything specific in mind? like what type of dragon (ie. wyvern, eastern, western, etc.) or is it just any dragon?

omg yes sen agreed to do my request i am pleased

idk the purple haired guys name yet but the kid with the hat is named Dominic

they're best friends they've known each other since like seventh grade and Purple is always going and getting in trouble and Dom's mom is a cop so she's like "is your friend alright" and dom is like "i dont even know anymore" and they're cool until something happens....!!!

your koji is cute omg

i tried to do that looking over the shoulder thing and it was really hard???

Western and if possiable at all can you give it kinda wings like Netaku's? Dont make it him, just i kinda like that kind of wing. xd.png

Edited by fangtail528

omg yes sen agreed to do my request i am pleased

idk the purple haired guys name yet but the kid with the hat is named Dominic

they're best friends they've known each other since like seventh grade and Purple is always going and getting in trouble and Dom's mom is a cop so she's like "is your friend alright" and dom is like "i dont even know anymore" and they're cool until something happens....!!!

your koji is cute omg

i tried to do that looking over the shoulder thing and it was really hard???

ooh they sounds like cuties omg

ahh yeah i feel like my anatomy was off??? like i feel like the head and overall position was off and i just :'Dp i need to look at more pictures of ppl doing the looking over shoulder more ;o;aa

Western  and if possiable at all can you give it kinda wings like Netaku's? Dont make it him, just i kinda like that kind of wing. xd.png

alright, sounds good : Dbbbb

btw i really like the blue on netaku : D

edit: oh also fangtail (is it alright if i call you this?), i just noticed your signature and this site is pretty good for resizing images (although i'm sure there's an easier way, but i don't have an application like photoshop or gimp downloaded on my laptop ;u;aaa

Edited by XiaoChibi

Everyone is so good, and I'm struggling to draw Frisk ;-;

your stock art is so good, your proportions are solid

anyway, isn't your "Lexida" just Selena? Pretty sure Lexida is the sphere she uses.

Everyone is so good, and I'm struggling to draw Frisk ;-;

your stock art is so good, your proportions are solid

anyway, isn't your "Lexida" just Selena? Pretty sure Lexida is the sphere she uses.

thanks!

ahhh frisk is really cute :'DDb but don't worry!! i'm sure you can draw them (*^▽^)b

yeah, i'm aware of that. changed the description in the op for clarification.

aw man but selena is one of my favorite units. she carried me through so much content <33

and omg sae's really precious too |D

fish i drew for sammy's rp!

user posted image

(aha kinda blurry) headshot of my magical boy kolya:

user posted image

:'Db

edit: wow my coding skills are top notch /s

Edited by XiaoChibi

ahh yeah sure sammy i can do it :'Dbbb

omg they look so cute, what's their names ?

tell me about the troublemakers omfg

hhhh thank you / u \

omg that au would be so nice i just 10/10 would yes.

alright, here's esko's request of koji :^)

user posted image

closeup:

user posted image

without bandana shaded here

You must be magic. MAGIC I tell you \0/

He looks awesome, thanks ^0^ My sister is gonna squeal when she sees him digimon frontier was her childhood

Oh, there's a new one? Oh...hope they make it good.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf