TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Wowie, these eggs look really-really cool. Thanks to the sptiter(-s)!

Wonder if I'll be able to get another pair of them. Lags are killing me

Edited by Mannimarco

Four hours until I can even begin to go looking for new eggs. Not letting any of my babies go. Worked too hard for too many years to get them. Hopefully by then, everyone else will be locked up tight, and I can hunt in peace. tongue.gif

*quiet weeping upon realizing that the Grave/Xeno-Magi eggs were bred too late and will not hatch in time* unsure.gif

Well, I guess there's always next year...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Thank you TJ & Spriters LOVE these new Halloween eggs!! smile.gifsmile.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifsmile.gif

I got 3/6 Zombie hatchlings this year!! soo Happy smile.gifblink.gifsmile.gif

3spoopy5me

Spooky scary most skill on the shell... ooo~ I like it.

Lag's always going to be here every time there's a special release, 'specially during holidays... Oh well! Happy Halloween everyone!

Judging by the egg, looks like we'll be getting happy Giygas dragons.

I'm okay with this.

Well, I always felt really bad at the idea of making a zombie since I felt guilty killing some pixels rolleyes.gif . I decided spur of the moment to try it one time. I killed a dragon and it didn't dodge the blade, then revived it and, well, I have a zombie. That's the one and only time I was ever going to try it, too. So, I guess I'm lucky!

I also caught all six of the eggs I can get, so I'm all set. Good luck to everyone else!

Well I just reserved every type of "official" Stalfos name left. TEE HEE!

The biomes are emptying. They are supposed to flood continously for 24 hours! TJ, help!!!!

Got my first by switching from Chrome to Firefox, but maybe it was just all luck, welp I'm gonna grap 3 more then come back at 11 tonight to get my last two.

Happy Halloween

It took me almost a whole hour to catch these spooky eggs. tongue.gif Catch my seven! Can't wait to see them hatch.

So no zombies for me this year sad.gif I had 10 things to revive, none of them turned and 1 came back too life.

Also still only have 2 eggs, I need 3 more and the lag is starting to annoy me..

Got 5 new zombies from ~20 attempts, and 2 successful revives, which I suppose isn't too bad. But still no adult male CB as they all either disintergrated or revived successfully

If anyone would be willing to send me an egg or two before I have to log off for the end of my Halloween fun that would be amazing smile.gif

The eggs will be dropping all of tomorrow as well - there's a 5-hour cool-down so nobody would even be able to send anyone any eggs tonight. smile.gif

But the lag will die down as people fill up and there are fewer people on catching, so it should be MUCH easier later, probably having people on picking and choosing codes.

Wut, I just successfully got a Zombie hatchling... but it's being seen as alive and is currently at -9 days and 7 hours! blink.gif It actually looks interesting and normally I wouldn't mind, but it being seen as alive means that it's currently occupying a much-needed slot on my scroll - now I can't catch the total of 5 new Halloween eggs that I had anticipated I would catch. sad.gif

Now for forest,Jungle and Valcano for me then i will be egg locked.It may be hard becouse of the lag but fun still. biggrin.gif

....you know if they are skeleton dragons, they might be my favorite halloween.

Maybe, have see.

(and yay one zombie this time lol)