TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Amazing work, Infinis! wub.gif The wings remind me a lot of Radiant Angels, that must be your signature spriting technique. A work of art indeed!

"Caligene", huh...

These look amazing and props and compliments to the spriters!

Amazing work, Infinis! :wub: The wings remind me a lot of Radiant Angels, that must be your signature spriting technique. A work of art indeed!

Nah, I just like feathers C: (Birdz actually did the shading on the wings for the RAs :D)

I'm glad you guys are liking them <3 I'll post some extra info on them in a while. :3

Just discoverd the adult sprites - very cool desing! And I agree, the body pattern is reminiscent of Ancient Egypt.

Interesting name, too. wink.gif

LoveloveLOVE these guys, definitely one of my favourite Halloween dragons yet!

I already named all of my babies, I really can't wait to see them as adults. wub.gif

LoveloveLOVE these guys, definitely one of my favourite Halloween dragons yet!

This!

Thanks to everyone involved smile.gif

Thanks Infinis for these wonderful dragons! I can't wait to make some lineages for these!! biggrin.gif

Any one got any ideas for lineages for these guys? I know I want to make an Egyptian named based lineage with these guys and Spirit Wards wub.gif

Edited by Clya

I think I'm going to poke a bit of fun at my Caligenes and give them fluffy light names to contrast their darkness. Oh I love naming dragons.

Thank you again Infinis for these amazing dragons! They're definitely one of my favorites now wub.gif

Yes! Managed to get that last one I needed to have 4 pairs. I'd like more, but if I don't manage to get any before this all ends I'll still be pretty happy. happy.gif

Thanks Infinis for these wonderful dragons! I can't wait to make some lineages for these!! biggrin.gif

Any one got any ideas for lineages for these guys? I know I want to make an Egyptian named based lineage with these guys and Spirit Wards wub.gif

I think they'd look awesome with Snow Angels. Someone mentioned Whites, and I agree. I'm still looking through mine for ideas biggrin.gif

I think they'd look awesome with Snow Angels. Someone mentioned Whites, and I agree. I'm still looking through mine for ideas biggrin.gif

Yeah, snow angels sound like a great combo because of the looks of their wings. smile.gif

they look like evil solstices and evil radiant angels had evil ofspring!

xd.png

i love them

i played with them im pixlr and they look good in lime green

Edited by blockEdragon

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! ohmy.gif

I just got home and ran to check the adults.

They are awesome, congratulations for the awesome work, Infinis.

Thank you, Infinis for this great new dragon. I love the wings, the eyes, the horns . . .

Thanks to TJ for a great release and especially for allowing those ER non-Halloween eggs to escape from the backlog before returning to Halloween eggs. The best of both worlds!

I have 4 pairs of these now, the most CBs I have of any of the Halloween dragons. The Marrows are still my favorites, I think, but these may be second.

Love the New Dragons they look so cool! tongue.gif

Thanks TJ and Infinis!

Sorry I call dragons drakes sometimes.

Edited by coolwow99