TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

@ Imago: That's pretty much the way I feel too. They're nice.

My favorite Halloweens remain the Marrows.

Edited by Ayelldee

Oh, they are pretty biggrin.gif

....I'm so tempt to breed these guys with some of the Christmas dragons for lolz.

Or a Lunar. xd.png

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Cool dragon smile.gif

They remind me of raptors, though perhaps because I just rewatched Lost World 2 days ago xd.png

And glee! Halloween Wall is back!

Reading the description... I would not wanna meet up with this dragon on a lonely road between villages.....

Yes! I always like to play around with the thought of actually being around my dragons, and although there are a few violent breeds that I'd steer clear of, this dragon is like, steer waaaaay clear!

I saw the Egyptian theme before I read any comments and I'm glad to know that other people see it too. While these are not my favorite Halloween breed (can't trump Shadow Walkers for me), it's a very lovely sprite.

Now to figure out if I'll be freezing any hatchies.... Hmm.

My first thought on reading the description was Slenderman xd.png I like the art, and it's cool to have a feathered Halloween.

I'm glad the Halloween wall came back. Some of my hatchies grew up and I was able to grab four more Shadow Walkers, yay!

I like the new dragon. biggrin.gif

I have picked up so many nice lineages from the AP this Halloween. I will have a lot of checkers to contribute to the AP next year. Can't wait! smile.gif

*Sigh*

I can't believe I missed out. My fault. I'm still sad. They are really cool.

I missed out too.. i took too many of the old halloween dragon eggs from the AP and had no room for the new ones

But im enjoying my cavern lurkers and all the others

Edited by Funnywolf

Locked with 12 CB Caligene hatchlings and six CB Caligene hatchlings for a total of 18 CB 2015 halloweens.

These are great, thanks!

what a nice-looking adult! love it smile.gif

thanks to TJ for the holiday entertainment and dragons, and thanks to the artists for making it so visually delightful biggrin.gif

Those dragons are awesome. I now wish even more I would have CB Radiant angels cause they look like their perfect mate. Thx infinis for giving us those two awesome dragons

The dragons remind me of a dark/corrupted Solstice dragon, or at least the females do. Maybe they'll make a great pairing this christmas?

Edit: Solstice dragons are all female. That means it can't happen. sad.gif

What it would have looked like:

user posted image x user posted image

Such a good contrast of colour, too..

Edited by lovecats99

They're truly amazing!

Thnk you for the lovely ones, Infinis! wub.gif

This one are on the top on my fave Halloween breeds, with Shadow Walkers and Graves ^^

The adults look awesome! Hopefully I'll be able to trade for some more; I'm not having any luck in the AP right now.

Nice job, spriters. I particularly like the female. She looks like a demonic stag or something. (The male looks like he's got a spiky Mohawk.)

So, this 'malignant force' they give off- is it a conscious thing, or are they sorta radioactive?

Fantastic Halloween! Awesome sprites, so many chances to catch nice "ripe" lineages and CBs in the AP. Thank you so much Infinis and TJ and everybody that worked on the event.

YAAASSS! These are beautiful; definitely my new favorite halloween! The story around them is fantastic, great job spriters!

Yay!

I got another CB hallloween from the AP!

I have no idea what to gender it to, so I just leave it be. (And I'm done, I have no more room to grab things lol)

Edit: I wonder if the wall will still be here once I'm free again?

And I got a reaaaaaaaaaaalllly messy Marrow, that small part of me knows I should throw it back, but the larger part of me wants to keep it and breed with one of my other messy lineage to make it even more messy. xd.png

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Wow, these dragons are so cool! I love them! happy.gif The markings on their body remind me of ancient egypt. biggrin.gif

I grabbed an extra pair of Caligenes from the AP. I know, I am greedy, but these might be my new favorite Halloweens. I LOVE them. A couple of old Halloweens (and a random Cheese) are set to hatch in about 3 hours, after which I'll probably do some more hunting of shadows and marrows if there are any left by then. Though I'm not counting on that =)