TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

they're a pretty sprite, the details in the wings are beyond fantastic ... but not my fav halloween.

still waiting for something to come along and trump the Black Marrows wub.gif

i do, however, think these will look wonderful paired with Snow Angels and Marrows, and any other feathered winged dragon *nods*

especially the white tipped angel's

Oh, these guys are definitely my favorite Halloweens now *o*

They are even cooler looking then Desipis dragons.

Someone need to give spriter a big jar of cookies

*starts baking caramel brownies for Infinis*

*hopes she doesn't hate brownies*

But yeah indeed, big thumbs up for Infinis, these are now my favorite Halloween dragons as well!

Awesome! Glad I got my hands on four breeding pairs. Now to decide the perfect breed to do a checker with!

These dragons are really beautiful.....but unfortunately a little bit to cute to be scary enough for Halloween I think. Who cares, I LOVE them!

But next year I am really hoping for a Nightmare stag based on Odeen`s Solstice dragon biggrin.gif.

Thank you, Infinis, for these stunning dragons. They are almost elegant, regal, especially the female, yet have a hint of the Neglected, which might make them quite deadly. Very nice! <3

I have 20 of these CB Caligene hatchies sitting on my scroll right now xd.png All those IOUs people owe me are coming in right now. Fully scroll locked! Yikes.

Reading the description... I would not wanna meet up with this dragon on a lonely road between villages.....

They do look Egyptian! I got the sphinx pose feel from the hatchlings, I didn't really get the more prominent Egyptian feel until now. But I do see that Egyptian style...

They really do! I love them.

They look super cool! The wing anatomy (esp on the males) is really nice too!

Oohhhhh those wings... Love these guys! I think Marrows and Graves are still my favs, but these guys are eerily beautiful too!

These are amazing! I love them! I'm super disappointed I missed the drop. I would have loved to collect a bunch of these. sad.gif

AAH! I love the females! Now I need to start making checker plans for them!

These guys are sooo getting bred to Spirit Wardens, they're polar opposites and I love it. xd.png

YES! OMW! that would be awesome.

I was also thinking the females'd look cool with Radiant Angels,for some reason.

Oh my gosh. The adults are beautiful. I love them. And I kind of regret dropping one of my eggs to the AP now. Wonder if I'm fast enough to catch one from there, because I need these. All of them.

I love how the AP Wall keeps alternating between near solid walls of one past Halloween Breed (I've seen a wall of Shadow Walkers, Lurkers, and now Marrows).

Anyhow - I like these new Dragons. Nice to get another 'Feather wing' breed (though - and I think it's the markings, I'm reminded of an 'evil' variant of the Snow Angel Dragon)

They're still awesome though - wish I could have gotten more but ah well, there's always next year!

Thanks again TJ and Spriters!

Super creepy adults, yikes. I wish the skeleton pattern on them was more pronounced, but they're alright. Graves and Shadow-Walkers are still my all time favorites. <3

These are pretty alright, I guess. I absolutely love feather wings, but I'm not too sold on the rest of them. Their lineage tiles are really nice though.

Still don't know how to feel about these... They are super pretty and I definitely need more of them, but somehow they don't live up to the high expectations I had when I saw the hatchies. Those were really "wow" and I was so excited for the adults. Maybe that's the problem... xd.png At least this turns out to be one of the few breeds whose female sprite I like better. :B

They also don't look particularly halloweeny to me, but neither do the Graves and Desipis', and I can totally live with that. Though I would have really loved a creepy spider dragon. ;__;

My favorites are still the Cavern Lurkers, followed closely by Marrows. wub.gif

SQUEE and SQUEE again!Another FAVORITE holiday dragon to build an army of. biggrin.gif AWESOME job to the artists yet AGAIN!*bows very much deeply in respect to the AMAZING skill*