TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I thought that eggs that die of sickness don't take up egg slots. unsure.gif

They don't.

My Zombie Results:

Adults: 6 out of 10 turned Zombie,4 disintegrated.

S2 hatchlings: 2 out of 10 turned Zombie, 2 were revived, 6 disintegrated.

Not too bad cool.gif

They don't.

I'm asking because the person who lost all their eggs to sickness claims that they are taking up the slots. sad.gif

My Zombie Results:

Adults: 6 out of 10 turned Zombie,4 disintegrated.

S2 hatchlings: 2 out of 10 turned Zombie, 2 were revived, 6 disintegrated.

Not too bad cool.gif

What is your magic. I had like, 6 dragon attempts and only got 1 zombie.

My scroll is locked with new release eggs, one from each biome plus one to freeze. I also got 21 prior release dragons from breeding/AP/trading plus a frozen Desipis. I got all the trick or treat items plus lots of fun potions. All my holiday dragons were bred and mostly AP'd (with only one misclick breeding, oops, well, messies are easier to freeze). Finally, I got the last zombie I needed for my collection.

Whew, what an event! Thank you to TJ & the artists.

Edited by sfts

I'm asking because the person who lost all their eggs to sickness claims that they are taking up the slots. sad.gif

I didn't see that post; I did see DragonLady86 saying that IF you managed to get them dead from overviewing today, you couldn't replace them - and actually I don't think it is POSSIBLE to get enough views for that unless you are doing it on purpose. (ETA Oh - I see the post now. I see that person has now got a load more so she's OK.)

I guess it's POSSIBLE that that 24 hour thing she mentioned applies to holidays - but it's a new one on me if it is. I guess it applies to the limited ones then.

Well, she had 20 to work with....

Edited by fuzzbucket

I just caught number 7. Oh, well, hunting is over for me this year! I'll see if I can trade for number 8 or something. smile.gif

The hatchlings are cute, hope the adults out great too. Didn't do bad with the zombies this year, though I'll need to make sure I have more backup dragons, I'd say at least half of them dodged the blade. Out of 14 dragons, I think, I got 2 hatchlings and 4 adults. Killed 10 adults and 4 hatchlings this year.

Well, I guess I'm lucky now.

I had 1 adult and 1 hatchling ready to become undead.

The adult is now zombified while the hatchling remains dead.

what does this mean? : o)

pardon me asking pls new here ninja.gif

what does this mean? : o)

pardon me asking pls new here  ninja.gif

It means that they killed an adult dragon and when they tried to revive it, it turned into a zombie and so it will remain. The same was done with the dragon baby, but it didn't turn into a zombie and so it stayed dead. smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I have no idea smile.gif

For the adults killed 2 weeks ago, the three successful revives were staggered over a few hours. The other three successes were kill/revive immediately today one right after another.

There's no rhyme or reason to it. I guess I was lucky smile.gif

The hatchies were a failure. Maybe because people have a lot of them to revive?

Hmmm...they look more like griffons or gargoyles now (I just saw the S2s).

I abandoned a new egg and already put another in a Teleport for people who have none. I could add another one to the gifting pile.

Edited by Lizzyluna

Waiting for this stubborn shy Shadow Walker to hatch then i can go hunting down the last so that i have one from each biome.

Upon zooming in on the hatchie sprite, they seem to have 4 eyes rather than just the 2. This means the new release is the first Halloween release to have more than 2 eyes, which sort of remind me of spiders. I wonder if the adults weave silk nests..

Edited by lovecats99

Upon zooming in on the hatchie sprite, they seem to have 4 eyes rather than just the 2. This means the new release is the first to have more than 2 eyes, which sort of remind me of spiders. I wonder if the adults weave silk nests..

That would be really neat!

Waiting for this stubborn shy Shadow Walker to hatch then i can go hunting down the last so that i have one from each biome.

Same problem here, two very stubborn graves not wanting to hatch tongue.gif

The idea of a spider dragon is pretty cool to me.

Upon zooming in on the hatchie sprite, they seem to have 4 eyes rather than just the 2. This means the new release is the first Halloween release to have more than 2 eyes, which sort of remind me of spiders. I wonder if the adults weave silk nests..

Their sprites remind me of cats.

Spider-cat dragon, yoo!

I like the hatchlings. Looking forward to the adults.

Only one zombie attempt this year, a failure. Oh well.

They look so good, I can't wait to see adults.

I really like all of past Halloween sprites and looking at how egg and hatchlings look, this year dragon will also be amazing!

If only my 3 stubborn eggs hatched so I could grab some more smile.gif

Finally became un-egglocked, grabbed my first two, and am now hatchie-locked till several hours after the drop ends rolleyes.gif

At least I got most things I needed for lineages though this year!

Hm, I couldn't help but notice that the views on my two personally bred past-Halloween eggs seem to have shot up significantly overnight... I added them to a few extra hatcheries last night, but this is nuts, they are now sick.

Does anyone think this is a view bombing or is it just that I added them to too many hatcheries? if it is a view bombing, this is miraculously the first time it ever happened to me. Oh, what a wonderful thing to come back to the next day. Just so wonderful. -Sarcasm.-