TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

The hatchies look cool. The little S1 ones look like either hell hounds or demonic llamas and the the s2's have awesome looking eyes and wings.

I KNEW I should have just stayed up to grab the new eggs. rolleyes.gif All eggs gone in 30 seconds and not a single catch. alot.png It's going to be a long day. lol

I KNEW I should have just stayed up to grab the new eggs. rolleyes.gif All eggs gone in 30 seconds and not a single catch. alot.png It's going to be a long day. lol

The lag was really bad when it first started--like over a minute loading time. It should get easier as the day goes on because more and more people will be locked with eggs. Your best bet is to try the 5 minute drops or the hour drops because those are the longest.

I KNEW I should have just stayed up to grab the new eggs.  rolleyes.gif All eggs gone in 30 seconds and not a single catch.  alot.png It's going to be a long day. lol

They're not hard to catch at the moment, actually. I just acccidentally grabbed 7 eggs a few minutes ago. I never have that kind of luck.

Oh yeah, I should mention that I grabbed mine at the 5 minute drop.

Edited by Starscream64

;u; I successfully got a Zombie asjffjsdkgsjkgskjh YAS.

Has anyone gotten viewbombed yet? I have my eggs fogged for a while just in case.

Awww, the hatchies are so cute! (poor scrawny, boney lil things) tongue.gif

Can't wait to see them grown up!

LOL No luck at the five minute either - there are just too many people on and my connection isn't fast enough. Will wait a bit and see if it gets easier as more people get egg locked. -fingers crossed-

Finally got one from each biome plus an extra volcano egg => me = happy camper. cool.gif

Good luck hunting to all who haven't caught anything yet!

The egg looks like a fetus

They're Giygas eggs! cool.gif

user posted image

*sees the S2s* THEY ARE CROW-DRAGONS! ohmy.gifI NEED MORE!!

Managed to get 7 of the eggs. Still wondering what they will grow up into.

Also, didn't manage to get a single Zombie. Oh well.

a technique that worked for me was to wait at the biome that had most people in it and when the next set of eggs dropped a lot of users moved to another biome.

people may want to try this if their struggling to get eggs?

Edited by eeveexgurl

Awwww sad.gif

I missed an egg called Dummy and Spyy

well, good luck to whoever caught it

Edited by meruru

Awwww sad.gif

I missed an egg called Dummy and Spyy

well, good luck to whoever caught it

Was it spelled exactly like that? I don't see it.

But I feel your pain. I missed this earlier. sad.gif

Oh, the s2 hatchies are cool.

I wish we didn't have to wait three days to see the adults...

*gives chocolate to TJ's hatchlings to make them grow*

still kinda new to dragcave so am not sure if double z codes rare/hard to get? (i see quite a few posts asking for z coded eggs)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/czZcU

I've seen them around and probably even own a few. For it to count as a "Z-code", the z needs to be at the beginning of the code, though I imagine die-hard enthusiasts might like codes like that as well.

still kinda new to dragcave so am not sure if double z codes rare/hard to get? (i see quite a few posts asking for z coded eggs)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/czZcU

Some people like dragons with codes that begin with a "z" as they collect them smile.gif

Finally just got my 7 eggs! Took less time than I originally thought

Also, TJ's codes are funny! haha

Edited by LumosSeeker148