TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! I caught 6 new eggs. I'll be back later today as one of my earlier eggs hatches.

I really like these holliday events. Before D-day it usually means I get to catch rares from the cave as others are hunting in the AP for older holiday releases. Without these events, rare eggs just whirl by and I'm lucky if I even see one in cave. This time I was able to catch 2 xenos and a copper, so this year has been a really good Halloween.

will the event still be on this time tomorrow ???

no, CB Halloweens Drop for 1 Day only

I still see no eggs in any biomes

Couldn't collect them yet anyway but smile.gif

Happy halloween everyone!!! It's finally here!!! 🎃

It would be kinda wierd if it was a skeleton dragons sincce its in an egg. Think about. If it was a skeleton dragon it would be dead Undead in fact. So since there are no zombies eggs i dont think there will ever be skeleton dragons with eggs. Just a though i had. smile.gif

But there is a difference between a skeleton dragon and a skeletal dragon; I'd quite like to see the latter

(Well, I'd like skeleton dragons as well but as you say they'd have to be undead more or less by definition!)

^ Look, if we have a cheese dragon hatching from a cheese egg, ditto for paper, is it really that hard to make a plausible legend for a skeleton dragon?

~

The eggs aren't even cracking yet! ohmy.gif

Hmm... It seems these are normal dragons, rather than drakes or two-headeds, since they're able to be bitten. (I didn't actually bite one, I just wanted to see if they'd show up on the action page.)

Huh, I haven't seen any yet, not even at the 5 minute drops. blink.gif

Are they invisible ghost eggs?

Anyway, happy Halloween, everyone, and many thanks to all involved for another cool event!

There are no eggs how am I gonna get the holiday without any in the cave

There are eggs they just get picked up really fast. Every five minutes there should be new eggs in the biomes and at the top of every hour there will be even more eggs dropping =)

When I woke up this morning I thought that it would be cool to have a spider dragon this year. Now that I see these eggs, there might actually be a chance that this will be true - there are spiders with skull patterns on their backs, after all. No matter if it will be a spider or a skeleton dragon, I can't wait to see the hatchlings and adults! :3

These eggs are awesome looking, I need to catch one more though.

Am I am the only one having trouble with catching one, the past 30 minutes they've vanished every 5 minute drop. I think the cave is still seeing them by the ratio and limiting them badly

When I woke up this morning I thought that it would be cool to have a spider dragon this year. Now that I see these eggs, there might actually be a chance that this will be true - there are spiders with skull patterns on their backs, after all. No matter if it will be a spider or a skeleton dragon, I can't wait to see the hatchlings and adults! :3

True... Hooray for arachnids!

Hoping TJ's hatch before I go to bed. happy.gif

I caught five on Google Chrome, works well for me. biggrin.gif And I always clicked the eggs in the middle, somehow I feel like they get the least attempts to get caught and my chances are better.

I have two xenowyrm eggs on my scroll that should hatch in around twelve hours, and when they do, I'll be back in the cave to catch another two of these new babies. biggrin.gif

Dear TJ,

The amount of new breed eggs does not at all cover the userbase and its needs! (yet, at least)

It's been a few hours of drop already and they vanish in like 5 seconds???sad.gif

MOAR EGGS DROPPING IN BIOMES PLEASE!

Especially as they drop only today and never again:(

Edited by VixenDra

Ummm... with the design and looking at the codes on TJ's eggs my bet is on some sort of skeletal dragon.

The Drops DO seem to last maybe 30 seconds...

Edit: no, don't think it IS a full 30 seconds...

Edited by Syphoneira

I give up! all I can get is one egg as the lag is making it had for me to catch the other 5 I need. Even with as little as 36 player in a biome I still can't catch another egg and yet I was able to get my one egg with over 100+ player in the Forest. I guess I will be stuck with just this one egg this year. sad.gif

Hmmm, what could they be based on? Spiders? Bone? Poison?

Exciting, finally it's halloween! laugh.gif